Your most handsome baseball player please...

armadillo
This topic is 893 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
Prettiest eyes & best grooming in baseball

Sorry to be obtuse, but what is his name?

Kevin Kiermaier needs thumb surgery, reportedly expected to miss 8-12 weeks.

kevin-kiermaier-of-the-tampa-bay-rays-sits-in-the-dugout-during-the-picture-id485926376

usa_today_9389316.0.jpg

Make a wish… and blow!

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Boston+Red+Sox+v+Tampa+Bay+Rays+G6ak_YKZsQwx.jpg

19544191271_3649118c9e_b.jpg

Rays’ Kiermaier sprains thumb on headfirst slide :(

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Center fielder Kevin Kiermaier has left Tampa Bay’s game against the Chicago White Sox with a sprained left thumb.

Kiermaier was hurt diving headfirst into first base on an infield single for the Rays in the eighth inning Saturday night. He will be evaluated on Sunday.

The two-time Gold Glove winner has missed time in each of the past three seasons due to a variety of physical issues, including right hip, left wrist and right thumb injuries.

Edited by samhexum

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Prettiest eyes & best grooming in baseball:

Kevin Kiermaier

3a5f2d316ae5bad278e3ae70f8610d37.jpg

611b4235028e2a2f9b68f4b1acb353ba.jpg

Kevin Kiermaier needs thumb surgery, reportedly expected to miss 8-12 weeks

The injury-plagued Kiermaier, who had been scheduled to undergo an MRI on Monday, also acknowledged after the game that “the odds are [not] in my favor.”

Kiermaier, 27, has missed significant time each of the last three seasons because of injuries. He missed nearly two months in 2016 because of a broken hand and appeared in just 98 games last season because of a fractured hip.

usa_today_9389316.0.jpg

Rays’ Kiermaier sprains thumb on headfirst slide :(

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Center fielder Kevin Kiermaier has left Tampa Bay’s game against the Chicago White Sox with a sprained left thumb. The two-time Gold Glove winner has missed time in each of the past three seasons due to a variety of physical issues, including right hip, left wrist and right thumb injuries.

Another season, another injury for Kevin Keirmaier... he'll miss a few weeks with a strained quad. The poor dear just can't stay healthy.

• 4 weeks later...

Another season, another injury for Kevin Keirmaier... he'll miss a few weeks with a strained quad. The poor dear just can't stay healthy.

3a5f2d316ae5bad278e3ae70f8610d37.jpg

611b4235028e2a2f9b68f4b1acb353ba.jpg

usa_today_9389316.0.jpg

X-rays are negative on Kevin Kiermaier’s left wrist after the outfielder left today’s game due to what the team described as a wrist sprain. The injury occurred when Kiermaier was trying to steal second base in the second inning, and the center fielder looked to be in significant pain after jamming his left arm into the bag.

It seems like another trip to the injured list could be in order for Kiermaier, whose career has been defined by both superb center field defense and (unfortunately) his inability to stay on the field. Kiermaier averaged just 105 games per season from 2016-19 due to a variety of injuries, including a past wrist problem in 2019. A left quad strain already sidelined Kiermaier for 12 days in April, though if there wasn’t any structural damage on his wrist, he could be able to return to action from this latest issue after another relatively short absence.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2017 at 11:55 PM, samhexum said:

Prettiest eyes & best grooming in baseball:

611b4235028e2a2f9b68f4b1acb353ba.jpg.1a2196d02f05da52fa9b150141ef375f.jpg

THIS IS RIDICULOUS, EVEN FOR HIM…

Kevin Kiermaier has eye irritation stemming from eyelash

Kevin Kiermaier has another freak injury: left eye irritation stemming from an eyelash.

Kiermaier left Saturday night’s game against Toronto in the fifth inning after first experiencing discomfort while shagging balls during batting practice.

“A couple minutes in, I was like, dang it, I got an eyelash in my eye,” Kiermaier said. “There was an eyelash in there and then we rinsed my eye, and then it disappeared or kind of went into one of these crevices or whatever. Once that happened, everything took a turn for the worse.”

“I don’t know how or if we scratched, that’s definitely what it feels like,” Kiermaier added. “I keep telling people it just feels like a piece of sand on the inside of my eyelid. Every time I blink, just pressure, irritation, a scratching feeling.”

Tampa Bay manager Kevin Cash said Kiermaier was not scheduled to start in Sunday’s game against the Blue Jays but was available off the bench.

Kiermaier felt slight improvement Sunday.

“Still feel a little bit of a scratch or irritation, whatever we’ve got going on in there,” he said.

Kiermaier has a history of offbeat injuries, including hurting his hand during a base-running slide and injuring a wrist while attempting a diving catch.

“It’s just one of those weird things,” he said. “Seems like this stuff could only happen to me. Got to get through it and roll with the punches. I’ll be fine. I assume I’ll be 100% whenever my eye chooses to cooperate, but we’re kind of waiting for that moment.”

• 5 months later...
On 8/22/2017 at 7:36 PM, samhexum said:

There was never a major league baseball player with the first name of Tyler before 1993. Now there have been close to 40. Recently, infielder Tyler Wade made his debut. I think he’s cute.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyler Wade’s been removed from the Yankees’ roster to

protect a prospect from the Rule-5 draft.  Good-bye, honey!

Edited by samhexum
Just for the hell of it.

1 minute ago, samhexum said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyler Wades’s been removed from the Yankees’ roster to protect a prospect from the Rule-5 draft.  Good-bye, honey!

Oh no, he was sent to Triple-A.  Players in the minors don't make much.  I hope he doesn't have to launch an Only Fans to supplement his income.  That would be just awful.

5 minutes ago, BSR said:

Oh no, he was sent to Triple-A.  Players in the minors don't make much.  I hope he doesn't have to launch an Only Fans to supplement his income.  That would be just awful.

Actually, he was designated for assignment, and given his speed and ability to play (and perform sexually in?) multiple positions, another team is almost guaranteed to claim (or trade for) him

10 minutes ago, samhexum said:

Actually, he was designated for assignment, and given his speed and ability to play (and perform sexually in?) multiple positions, another team is almost guaranteed to claim (or trade for) him

Oh, so that means no Tyler Wade Only Fans?  I'm happy for him, really I am.

Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV