Daddys Reviews

markpaul
This topic is 3606 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Starbuck

There are a couple of threads about this already in different parts of The Forum ... deej reports that Daddy is on an unplanned break, but will return soon.

Yes, this is the third thread on the subject. We can tell you don't read the forum! :)

I read this forum and many of the others 'DAILY" and completely missed the two or more threads about daddy's status! I'd planned to write a thread about it but chose not to. I am glad that I did NOT if others are here to which I have been completely OBLIVIOUS! ...could NOT find!

I'd cut the poster a break. For years, I just read the daily reviews. Then I started reading the Deli forum, and finally started reading a lot (but still not all) of the other forums. I'm kicking myself for all the fun stuff I've missed, but everyone comes to this in their own time.

Communication Department

Maybe a small sign might be helpful ...

http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Apple-Dev-Member-Center-Down-We-ll-Be-Back-Soon-2.jpg

I seldom read the reviews, therefore I'm not bothered at all, but I understand that those who check them on a daily basis might experience withdrawal symptoms. ;-)

"I'd cut the poster a break. For years, I just read the daily reviews. Then I started reading the Deli forum, and finally started reading a lot (but still not all) of the other forums. I'm kicking myself for all the fun stuff I've missed, but everyone comes to this in their own time."

Why not just go to "What's New" and read everything you haven't seen from all of the forums.

...but I understand that those who check them on a daily basis might experience withdrawal symptoms. ;-)

That's actually very funny, Steven. Oddly enough, the withdrawal symptoms (irritability, constipation, irrational thoughts) are the same symptoms that can be experienced by some who post prolifically on the forums.

Archived