Sexiest nationalities

Bosguy
This topic is 3644 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I realize that there are many different looks in every nationality, but I have always been attracted to 3 in particular:

1. Italian

2. Brazilian

3. Cuban

I think it may be that I'm Irish and very fair and these guys are quite the opposite in looks. It includes guys I know personally, guys I've had relationships with, and guys I've either hired or want to hire.

Anybody else have preferences?

Boston Bill

My favorites are more eclectic but if I had to put some order to them:

1. Russian

2. Hungarian

3. Spanish

4. Italian

5. Black African/American/Caribbean/

6. Middle Eastern (Israeli, Turkish)

And not knowing where to place this - wholesome American -- whether dark, blond, ginger, salt n pepper, gray, shaved, hairy, smooth. I like it all if the personality is well-rounded.

Add me to the list that puts the Italians on top. Whenever I watch Cam4, I inevitably end up watching some Italian guys. For me, many of them are the perfect combination of masculinity, looks, size (yeah....that size), and hairiness. Just overall hot men in my view.

I'm impressed. Can you guys really tell the difference between, for example, a Brazilian (assuming you mean a Brazilian of mainly Portuguese descent) and a Cuban? I mean, if you hear them talking English there's definitely a very different accent, but just from pictures? I tend to like the Mediterranean look, but I kind of lump Spaniards, Southern Italians, Portuguese, Latin Americans of Iberian backgrounds and Middle Easterners into that "look". To me it would be next to impossible to tell them apart from a picture, it would be like trying to tell the difference between someone from Finland and someone from Estonia based on a picture.

If you want the opinion of a larger poll (44 000 people who voted online)

Sexiest Nationalities for Women: (based on preferences of 13,259 U.S. Men)

1. Colombian

2. Brazilian

3. American

4. Spanish

5. Russian

6. Dutch

7. French

8. Bulgarian

9. Swedish

10. Italian

Sexiest Nationalities for Men: (based on preferences of 30,741 U.S. women)

1. British

2. Irish

3. Brazilian

4. Swedish

5. American

6. Spanish

7. Scottish

8. French

9. Greek

10. Puerto Rican

The nationality poll also asked men and women to rank which features determined attractiveness when dating abroad, with 34 percent of men ranking “body type” above all other qualities and 47 percent of women ranking “accent” as the top quality. Other qualities included culture, style and physical appearance. Both sexes rated “physical appearance” as the third most important quality to determine attractiveness.

“Considering Americans didn’t top either list, one could to deduce that the melting pot doesn’t provide enough variety as we crave,” Brandon Wade said. “It’s like eating bread all your life, and then one day someone slips you a piece of cake, and then you discover a whole new world of baked goods that you didn’t even know existed.”

source: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyle/2013/05/brits-colombians-top-list-of-sexiest-nationalities/

I'm impressed. Can you guys really tell the difference between, for example, a Brazilian (assuming you mean a Brazilian of mainly Portuguese descent) and a Cuban? I mean, if you hear them talking English there's definitely a very different accent, but just from pictures? I tend to like the Mediterranean look, but I kind of lump Spaniards, Southern Italians, Portuguese, Latin Americans of Iberian backgrounds and Middle Easterners into that "look". To me it would be next to impossible to tell them apart from a picture, it would be like trying to tell the difference between someone from Finland and someone from Estonia based on a picture.
Growing up in a neighborhood of Jewish italian and Greek families, I could usually tell who was who just by the look, though I could wee where one might think we all look alike.

Wow. I'm amazed no one mentioned the Czechs. To me, the Czech men are the most handsome on earth, hands down. The Slovaks aren't far behind. A lot of Scots and Irish really do it for me, too, when they have that black hair and blue or green eyed thing going on. There's also a really large number of knock-out Americans and Brazilians, too, but that just may be because the population of those countries is so large.

What I meant to say is that I think "types" relate to ethnicity, which doesn't always match national borders. For example, genetically there's no difference between people from the north of Portugal and Gallegos from Spain. As for Brazilians, they can be anything from 100 percent Portuguese, to German, Japanese, Black or many other ethnicities. I think one of the reasons that Brazilians can be so beautiful is the huge genetic diversity in the country and the large amount of intermarriage, which can have some spectacular results. One of the most beautiful persons I have ever seen is a Brazilian model (don't remember his name) who is part Portuguese, part Japanese, part Native American and part German. So if someone says they like Brazilians I don't know if they're referring to someone who looks like a "typical" person from Salvador, or Sao Paulo or Rio Grande or whatever, whereas if someone says they like the Mediterranean look I know what they mean.

Could care less as long as they are built like a "brick shit house". I like them all.

I think that Epigonos nails it for me as well. While at times a sexy foreign accent can be interesting, I prefer my guys on the beefy side... add in a brain and we're good to go... That is more important to me than ethnicity. In fact at times the brain even takes precedence over the body.

Al Bundy had a saying, "Hooters, hooters, yum yum yum! Hooters, hooters, on a girl that's dumb!" Substitute muscles for hooters, guy for girl, and smart for dumb... and I could give a hoot about their ethnicity.

in fact I think that many people are overly obsessed with dividing people into groups and then generalizing about them. Silly!

Mediterranean men from Spaniards and Portugese to Moroccans to Italians and Greeks to Israelis and Lebanese and just a little further north to the Serbs and Czechs. Latin men from Mexico to Brasil to parts of the Caribbean.

Surprised that no one has mentioned the men from Quebec, Canada---some amazing specimens.

Men of African descent---here in the USA, or back on the continent or scattered throughout the Caribbean.

But as whippedguy points out, categorizing men is probably a useless endeavour---it matters little where a man is from as long as he get the "juices" flowing.

Guest boiworship08

I'm partial to Latinos with white admixture. That smooth tan skin just does it for me. Also, darker skinned East Asians and Southeast Asians. I agree that Czechs, Slovaks, and some Russians are also stunning in a blond, Slavic way. Finally, some Nordics, whether from Scandinavia or the USA, can certainly do it for me. Did I mention that the twink is versions of the above are my favorites? Such a luscious diversity of males to be had!

Once again I find myself listening to the voice of wisdom here - Epigonos hath spoken the truth and Whipped guy demonstrates further good sense. At least that's how I see it.

By my heritage, I should be a straight man - according to SD's posting above, I'd be making out like a bandit (if I only had a brogue - sung to the tune of "If I only had a brain.")

Archived