In 11th, From Justin 2 Kelly with 2.9 mil.

SmallTownJohn
This topic is 7546 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On my way to see The Hulk,

(Yeah, I've heard how awful it is)

Just heard the weekend box office figures, so did "Idol" die fast or what? The whole idea sounded boneheaded from the start. And that Guarette? Gurilli? guys' CD has sold nada...zippo...zilch.

We'll rent it on video for the Jager Shot Night Special lol

Best line from reviews: "And you thought Xanadu was bad,..."

John

http://www.SmallTownJohn1.com

PS

Clay is NOT gay according to his latest Rolling Stone interview. BUT the cover shot is classic:0) Around our place each week, "Hillgirl!" could be heard. Because NO ONE transformed more than this guy. IT WAS A METAMORPHOSIS! A Child of Dolly

Actually Justin Guarini's self titled debut album debuted at # 20 on Billboard 200 Album chart selling 57,000 copies in the first week. the problem that he had was waiting way too long to release the CD. And unfortunately he will get little boost from the movie that so few people saw.

On the other hand, Clay Aiken debuts at # 1 on the Hot 100 this week by selling 386,000 copies of "This is the Night/Bridge Over Troubled Water". And Ruben Studdard debuted at # 2 with "Flying without Wings/Superstar" selling 296,000 copies. When Kelly Clarkson debuted moved into the # 1 slot last year she had sold 236,000 copies of her single in the first week. This is the first time in Billboard's history where the top two songs were new debuts.

Perhaps America isn't as stupid as commonly believed. Why pay good money to see media ho's you can see for free on television? With any luck From Justin to Kelly will go to some elephants graveyard of bad films like the Real World Cancun.

I wonder why Clay Aiken would stay in the closet, surely being out would not hurt the Broadway type career he is so obviously suited for. Hasn't Sam whatshisname ( the guy who won the first Star Search) done okay being out? Hell I thought he was looking kind of buff the last time I saw him on tv.

So did you like the Hulk?

Jeff

RE: HULK SUCKED, er SMASHED

Hey Boys,

First, I WAY slept during the Hulk & a child with gas was seated about six seats away.

On the Idols, I have no doubt that their CDs will sell. I worked part time in a music store in high school. Parents will always dump their kids in the mall with some bucks on a Saturday night. They buy some music LOL

I'm just kinda tired of Simon Cowell, ICON, Simon Cowell, judge is still funny. He just hyped up this movie UUUP like his new dating show. But it is his company's money. It did rock when asked how the idea of Pop Idol came up, "We didnt have any really good singers on our label. What better way than a competiton on TV to sign some." You suck it dry, Simon!

I can't wait to see some of these folks re-sign other places after their initial contracts are up. See what paths/styles they choose...

"I am not gay"--Clay Aiken

John

http://www.SmallTownJohn1.com

>John

>http://www.SmallTownJohn1.com

>

>PS

>Clay is NOT gay according to his latest Rolling Stone

>interview. BUT the cover shot is classic:0) Around our place

>each week, "Hillgirl!" could be heard. Because NO ONE

>transformed more than this guy. IT WAS A METAMORPHOSIS! A

>Child of Dolly

>

>

SmallTown, maybe Clay could be one of the new "Metrosexuals Coming Out". I think it is a horse-puckey anyway.

John, just got back from one for my business trips close to your old hometown...Nashville. Some morning DJ's on a Nashville station said the Movie was doing well there because people had mistakenly thought the title was "The Incredible Hick". They then went into a long parity that was Hilarious, I almost wrecked on I-24 I laughed so hard.

I miss you down that way Big Guy.

• 3 months later...

American Idols, riiiiiight...

>John,

>

>

> I have a queer nephew who lives in Charlotte, and all I

>can say is if Clay's not gay, neither am I ;) Besides, how

>many straight boys do you know who look like a cross between

>Sandy Duncan and kd lang?

No kidding!!

Clay was just interviewed on CNN about his 'upcoming #1 selling album', he says he thinks that couples should wait til they are married before having sex :)

And he is now sporting a 'WWJD' (What Would Jesus Do) embroidered bracelet whilst being interviewed and performing.

This is one fucked-up Queen.

Guest Love Bubble Butt

RE: American Idols, riiiiiight...

I believe he's gay too but doesn't know how to handle it due to his/family's religious beliefs. I think that's why he's clinging to the "no sex before marriage" thing. Kind of sad really.

Archived