Moment of Silence...

tristanbaldwin
This topic is 4182 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Perhaps this thread belongs in a different category, but I stuck it here because it clearly will get the most traffic.

Although he isn't the most outspoken member of this forum; he certainly is one of the most intelligent and true at heart, and I'll always count him as a friend. 'Stagger' just lost his father yesterday, and I can only imagine how hard this is on him. Although we are just faceless 'nicknames' on a forum thread, any of you that have a free moment to shoot him a message of sympathy on here, it'd be greatly appreciated...and will hopefully pay dividends in Karma.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers, bud.

TB

My condolences to Stagger. i have lost both parents and on no other occasion have I felt more like a lost child needing consolation. Stagger, hopefully you have some strong happy memories of your father. Keep those fresh in your mind as you go through this difficult time.

nice that you care, but the thought might have been better expressed privately. death is a private personal matter. it didn't warrant a thread

I would guess that Tristan knows Stagger well enough to determine what would be appreciated.

And let me add my own condolences. This is something many of us have gone through.

Perhaps this thread belongs in a different category, but I stuck it here because it clearly will get the most traffic.

Although he isn't the most outspoken member of this forum; he certainly is one of the most intelligent and true at heart, and I'll always count him as a friend. 'Stagger' just lost his father yesterday, and I can only imagine how hard this is on him. Although we are just faceless 'nicknames' on a forum thread, any of you that have a free moment to shoot him a message of sympathy on here, it'd be greatly appreciated...and will hopefully pay dividends in Karma.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers, bud.

TB

My sincere condolences Stagger, Peace& Light - Rik

Thx for your condolences. Purple Cow is on target with the lost kid feeling, even though I am a middle aged geezer at this point in my life! Tristan, I appreciate your kind words and you will always be one of those special people in my life!

I don't think we really grow up until we lose our parents. So many of our early life experiences go with them. Both of my parents are gone, my dad in 1982 and my mother in 1995 and it still seems hard to believe. My best wishes Stagger -- it is definitely hard what you are going through.

I don't think we really grow up until we lose our parents. So many of our early life experiences go with them. Both of my parents are gone, my dad in 1982 and my mother in 1995 and it still seems hard to believe. My best wishes Stagger -- it is definitely hard what you are going through.

I thought the same thing when I lost my parents. While I did not need them for anything, in the back of my mind I always knew they were there should something disastrous happen. It is a void you just never fill. Losing a parent is such a difficult thing to go through, My heart and prayers are with you stagger.

I thought the same thing when I lost my parents. While I did not need them for anything, in the back of my mind I always knew they were there should something disastrous happen. It is a void you just never fill. Losing a parent is such a difficult thing to go through, My heart and prayers are with you stagger.

I've not had a parent die yet but i can only imagine. I don't even want to think about it. That would truly be a void. My condolences to Stagger.

Archived