Status on Individuals on Time-Out

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 4325 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seems that glutes is still on time out. Merlin, however, no longer is. Having said that, I have not seen Merlin post anything since the forum re-opened. Is anyone else still on time-out??

The forum wasn't suppose to re-open until the 15th. I suspect that many are not aware of the early release. I would give it a couple of more days.

Ditto for me as well. Let's bring Glutes back....or at least do an exchange with someone else. I can think of a name!

I could suggest a couple also But that was even before Vacation Time..I have heard some ran to MER to "keep in practice" for their return to Daddys!

Wow - didn't take long for the sniping to begin again! :(

Wow - didn't take long for the sniping to begin again! :(

Wow indeed. I don't know how you construe my words as sniping when I did not even reference a person or mention a name. Yes I had someone in mind and likely you were thinking of the same person....so we're probably on the very same page. However no nasty comments from me. I'll leave it to others to cast the first stone.

I thought the notice when you logged on said back August 15th...no? At least everyone that contacted me had that date. ooops!

I recall the landing page indicating the forum was on vacation until around [emphasis is mine] August 15. I happened to check late evening Pacific time on August 12 (which would be early August 13 in the Central and Eastern time zones as well as the portion of the Mountain time zone that observes Daylight Savings Time) and it was back up. "Around" can be used as a synonym for "approximately." Late August 12/early August 13 falls within my definition of "approximately" August 15 when describing an opening, closing, or arrival time.

PS: The page might have indicated "about" instead of "around," but the meaning is generally the same.

What a great, refreshing thread to read now that everyone has cooled off and become so much more civilized.....:(

Really OS ??? Seems to me by the very posts in THIS thread, the ASSholes are still the assholes.... Or as mama says, "ditzy, bitter old catty queens dont change their sequins"....

And there you have it !

...and the first stone has been thrown. Are we surprised who threw it??

I have to say the first day and a half of the forum re-opening was glorious. Unfortunately, the inevitable circle down the toilet bowl has now commenced.

Actually, it was YOU Church Lady that cast the first stone A DAY AGO when you made your comment which was most certainly "unveiled" So cut your bullshit, accusations and ingenue Act... You are getting the reaction you targetted... Now dont make Daddy take another vacation... You must have been sitting at your computer for 3 weeks and really panting to get back here to start stirring your big ole pot ? What a sad case..

The only surprise is that it didn't happen BEFORE the vacation.

or maybe Boner's actions caused the whole vacation (the ultimate time-out) to happen in the first place??....if I were Daddy, I'd certainly be ready for one after all that last month....

JJ and others: first off, let's at least just make a decision not to swear in posts, k?....no revelation, but it's incredibly childish and silly, of course....

or maybe Boner's actions caused the whole vacation (the ultimate time-out) to happen in the first place??....if I were Daddy, I'd certainly be ready for one after all that last month....

JJ and others: first off, let's at least just make a decision not to swear in posts, k?....no revelation, but it's incredibly childish and silly, of course....

azdr - IF you are referring to the word Asshole when citing a No swearing rule, grow up. If you look, you will see that you actually HAVE one, and thats its name. What is actually "childish" and silly is a group of adult men citing Rules to each other... We are not in Church here and the Queen of England is not in residence. Furthermore certain words have become "mainstream" in their usage. Perhaps you should check ?

JJ certainly wins the vote for nastiest post since the site re-opened.

Nice of you to point that out, and expected... Whats nasty is the original post. After a mutli-week forced recess, we didnt need to come back to a self-indulgent thread about members Time-outs. What was the point to that ?

I am sure that the members who still maintain a sense of decorum will see the evil intention in the Very nature of the OP's post and subsequent comments. If the OP has nothing more interesting to introduce to the site after the recess than his same old rant and finger pointing, his post needs to be acknowledged for what is actually is: an attempt to start trouble.

And perhaps he should make an attempt at getting a REAL life ? And more interesting is the microscopic group that interprets MY post as nasty.

And boner wins the award for the first time-out since the site re-opened. Why am I not surprised?

Boner is out already?? I have to start getting up earlier. Well the video he posted of the GB phone interview with the now infamous Mr.Ryan all over the board was really funny, AND I might add very telling of Mr.Ryan. As OS said of Boner, "He seemed to be on a mission" as is Mr. Ryan.

Archived