can i get arrested by................

Guest verymarried
This topic is 4476 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest verymarried

My prifile on adam4adam says that I am looking to "help out college aged masc musc guys". Can I get arrested for that?

My prifile on adam4adam says that I am looking to "help out college aged masc musc guys". Can I get arrested for that?

Only if you're wearing white tube-socks when you actually agree to exchange money for sex. :)

Help them out with... moving?

Carrying in their groceries?

Studying for finals?

Learning to funnel beer?

You're not being very specific here.

(I don't think you have a problem, but God-only-knows what kind of response you will get to an open-ended statement like that).

I understand your concern...as Boner said, never, never associate money with sex in any communication type....I'm sure you know it's always for time only....never pay at the beginning of the meet, never mention money at a meet....tell your guy, ahead of time, you'll compensate him for time only at the very end and that you don't want to talk $$ anymore...sounds anal, I know, but sounds like you're concerned, too........if "verymarried" is your situation, I'd hate to see you screw up your life!!....might want to stick with the good reviews here at Daddy's, though I know masculine, college-age guys are very appealing....

Guest verymarried

Thank you all very much for both serious reply and fun entertainment. To be in the same conversation with Dickens and Jane Austen is an honor. This question arose as I was working last night on a volunteer project for an inmate support non-profit organization. I was helping to answer some letters and an inmate wrote that he came home from work as a chef to find the police searching his computer for some compromising pictures of underage persons. He said he had no contact with any child, did not compensate anyone for the pictures - he just downloaded them. He lost his marriage, was abandoned by other family members, was incarcerated and after release he will be a registered sex offender. Scary stuff all the way around. Totally different situation but it just occurred to me that my particular little profile comment could be grounds for a legal problem as well. You guys are my only outlet for information on this range of subjects. I really appreciate the replies as well as the great entertainment.

Archived