Gay bukkake party

Rick Munroe
This topic is 4346 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I spend way too much time doing my makeup !

I'd cast you aside just for the make-up alone. Not to mention your need to befriend strangers; only to then cast them aside when you felt some-one else came along more friendly.

Fact #1 - I've never learned what "bukkake" means.

Fact #2 - I remember a thread once where Rick got way-totally horned up at the thought of having a construction site dump truck give him a rim job. :D

Added together, they give me....

Fact #3 - I'm thinking that even if I could watch the video on my very slow computer, I might learn more than I expected to! :)

Fact #1 - I've never learned what "bukkake" means.

Fact #2 - I remember a thread once where Rick got way-totally horned up at the thought of having a construction site dump truck give him a rim job. :D

Added together, they give me....

Fact #3 - I'm thinking that even if I could watch the video on my very slow computer, I might learn more than I expected to! :)

LOL!! I don't have any recollection of that. Was it the truck itself or the operator that was eating my ass out? Either way, yeah, that would turn me on. :p

Bukkake is a lot of guys shooting loads on one guy's (or chick's) face. It's also what I might change my name to. Bukkake Munroe. No, Rick Bukkake. No, wait...Rickkake.

I wonder if they served "FRIED snack treats" ? Thats the only reason I would attend. I spend way too much time doing my makeup !

If they can figure out how to deep-fry a load of cum I guarantee you they will sell it at the San Diego County Fair.

Bukkake is a lot of guys shooting loads on one guy's (or chick's) face.

Actually, I wasn't aware that it was a group activity by definition. Wouldn't one guy shooting on another guy's face still qualify? (Even though admittedly a group would be a lot more fun, lol.)

Wouldn't one guy shooting on another guy's face still qualify?

I think that's just called a facial. Any bukkake video (straight or gay) I've ever seen involves a gang of guys coating the person's face with cum load after cum load. Now, if one guy could keep shooting multiple loads, then yes, I think he could qualify as a one-man-bukkake-band. :p

Actually, I wasn't aware that it was a group activity by definition. Wouldn't one guy shooting on another guy's face still qualify? (Even though admittedly a group would be a lot more fun, lol.)

It's got to be multiple guys for it to be a bukkake. I'm not sure what the cut-off is, but I'd say at least three guys and a bukkake guy.

So what do they call the activity where the guys all cum in a mug and the last guy to cum has to drink the whole mix?

I don't know about bukkake, but as a reminder June 27th is National HIV Testing Day

http://www.greaterthan.org/images/pages/test/update-your-status.jpg

(Public Service Announcement) :)

I found it five long minutes of viewing displeasure. But on the plus side, now I know how to pronounce it correctly. It will give me something to share with my weekly bridge club. But I wish there was an absolute cut-off point for how many people need to be involved for it to count as a bukkake Some of the elderly maidens will want to know (for research purposes).

Additionally, I think this word might be a real stumper for next year's National Spelling Bee - all those "K's" and where to put them. Yes, I see any number of potential champions going down on that word alone. . .

I found it five long minutes of viewing displeasure. But on the plus side, now I know how to pronounce it correctly. It will give me something to share with my weekly bridge club. But I wish there was an absolute cut-off point for how many people need to be involved for it to count as a bukkake Some of the elderly maidens will want to know (for research purposes).

Additionally, I think this word might be a real stumper for next year's National Spelling Bee - all those "K's" and where to put them. Yes, I see any number of potential champions going down on that word alone. . .

Just think if someone asked for it to be used in a sentence.

Ah yes, along those lines: what part of speech is bukkake?

1. Is it a noun as in: I want a bukkake.

2. Is it a verb as in I bukkake, you bukkake, he/she/it bukkakes.

2a. Used in the future perfect passive voice: I will have been being bukkakeed.

2b. If it is a verb, can it also exist as a participle or a gerund?

2b1. I don't want a bukkakeing necklace.

2b2. Bukkakeing is the breakfast of champions.

3. Is it an adjective as in: I went to this great bukkake party last evening and came home with a bukkakied complexion.

4. Is it an adverb as in: I went bukkakily along my merry way.

5. Is it an expletive as in: "Oh, bukkake!"

6. Somehow I don't see it as as a conjunction used to join two main clauses.

Ah yes, along those lines: what part of speech is bukkake?

1. Is it a noun as in: I want a bukkake.

2. Is it a verb as in I bukkake, you bukkake, he/she/it bukkakes.

2a. Used in the future perfect passive voice: I will have been being bukkakeed.

2b. If it is a verb, can it also exist as a participle or a gerund?

2b1. I don't want a bukkakeing necklace.

2b2. Bukkakeing is the breakfast of champions.

3. Is it an adjective as in: I went to this great bukkake party last evening and came home with a bukkakied complexion.

4. Is it an adverb as in: I went bukkakily along my merry way.

5. Is it an expletive as in: "Oh, bukkake!"

6. Somehow I don't see it as as a conjunction used to join two main clauses.

All of the above, but just think of it as the ulimate "compliment"..... :D

Just think if someone asked for it to be used in a sentence.

When The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee was on Broadway, they did have occasional "adult nights," where the spelling words and definitions were much racier than in the regular script. I wonder if "bukkake" was ever used. (I actually know someone who was involved in the original production - she might know - maybe sometime I'll get bold enough to ask her, lol.)

Archived