Thoughts on this watch?

citylaw1
This topic is 2911 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have neither Master Draker's scintillating personality nor his well known assets ;) and I need all the ornamentation I can get.

I think the design of the Tag Heuer's watch in the OP is distinguished and sleek, but my opinion is biased because I own a similar Tag, a gift from a friend.

http://tagheuerwatchesreviewed.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/b3.jpg

I don't like wearing expensive watches or watches of any type because 1) they always seem to get in the way and 2) are seen as an exterior sign of wealth. In the same light I don't wear and don't own any kind of jewelry.[/color]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 years later...
i'm sorta meh on rolex. I've got a few and they never keep time too well. to me, it's a waste of a time piece if they can't keep time accurately

baume & mercier makes a nice watch

th?&id=OIP.Maf9e193a758d2079fa5a6cccdc570542o0&w=225&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

getPart?uid=28618380&partId=2&scope=STANDARD&saveAs=IMG_1494.JPG

So a Taco Baron can afford Baume & Mercier watches and Private Jets?

Actually it was. After looking at FreshFluff's thread on jewelry, I started thinking about TAG again.

Buy the watch for yourself, the one who earned your money :) You deserve it. Leave it to someone you love who will appreciate it along with a handwritten note. As for the cost, remind me how much of our money will be in our pockets when we pass to the next world :) One thing I like about great watches is they never go out of style, even more so if they reach vintage stage.

Archived