Any office crushes?

MFLV
This topic is 4546 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Do any of you have an office crush? I have a guy in my office that is a little older than me and he has the best backside. I am always stealing a glimpse at it. Wow, if I could just have an hour with it ohhh. That will never happen but it's fun to dream!!

I did not work in an office but in a school and classroom. Yes, there were a few fellow teachers whom I had a heated crush and wanted to get into their pants!

I always enjoyed looking at these men at varying times and marveling about times we've have if we were to bond sexually!

Yes, "it's fun to dream!!"

1. I walked into a strategy meeting for new team members one day and unexpectedly saw this incredibly handsome man. Dark hair, chiseled chin, strong wrists and hands, muscles obvious under his shirt. Instead of studying my notes, I kept glancing around the room at all the team members, hoping that my stare was not too obvious when I got to him. I was so breathless that when I had to answer a question, I could hardly get the words out.

2. Not exactly the office, but close. Ages ago, I taught a freshman class in college. I loved quiz days, because I could patrol the room and gaze as long as I dared at the virile young men. "Please see me after class" was a familiar phrase in my classroom.

Yes. They're usually situational crushes, meaning that if weren't working with me, they would never have shown up on my radar screen.

I worked in a clinic with eight women and no other men. No crushes that I remember.

Aw, c'mon. Where's your Kinsey we're-all-in-the-middle-of-the-spectrum-somewhere spirit?

In the office I work in during the day we had an intern a while back who was just stunning. I usually prefer older guys, but this guy (probably 23 or so) was incredible. Sexy beard (I'm a sucker for beards), nice looking bod (from what I could tell), and the most incredible piercing green eyes I'd ever seen. When he would talk to people he would make direct eye contact, and holy shit it was hard to focus when receiving his gaze. AND he was very smart, personable, and talented. AND in addition to the internship he also worked as a swim coach and life guard at a local club, having been a competive swimmer since he was a kid. Be still my beating heart!

I work in the legal field and I always develop crushes on guys with whom I work; it has led me to conclude I seem to fall a lot for straight guys!

Or lawyers, at any rate. It must be the power and the ability to express themselves so forcefully. Are they Solicitors or Barristers? [Not to be confused with baristas]

Yes. They're usually situational crushes, meaning that if weren't working with me, they would never have shown up on my radar screen.

Aw, c'mon. Where's your Kinsey we're-all-in-the-middle-of-the-spectrum-somewhere spirit?

I don't remember which end is which, but I know I wound up on the "gay" endpoint.

"Crush"? Maybe not. I just remember one guy who I would look at walking away ('cause he looked GREAT walking away!!), and I learned to look down at my work quickly enough before his head would whip around, seemingly to see if I was looking at him walking away.

Another gay man in my office, working at the same desk as I did, pegged the guy for a closet case.

All the time at other offices. Right now, I have my own company and all of my employees are women. No crushes there. But, at my last office, I had 2 partners. Both men and both of whom I would have dropped to my knees for at the slightest invitation. Both knew I was gay when we became partners and seemed comfortable with it all.

I used to have a crush on the UPS man who delivers to my office building, but then he invited me over to his house for beers, and I sort of thought, hmm, this guy may be gay. Unfortunately, he isn't. So, now I just smile at him and talk to him about weather and baseball (he’s a diehard Diamondbacks fan) and ry not to be too obvious staring at his amazingly hard, muscle butt stretching out his brown shorts.

Oh, I totally forgot about the delivery guy, Fedex and UPS, for some reason our UPS guys are hotter than the Fedex guys, who aren't bad either. Dont know what it is about those brown uniforms. Remember their slogan, What can Brown do for you? I could think of tons of things that Brown could do for me. Good memories. Thanks for reminding me. Now I have to order a delivery!!

Archived