What Fetishes are Considered fair to discuss in open forum?

Guest Cigartop
This topic is 4433 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Cigartop

Some of us are into more extreme play. I'm new here so I don't want to bring up topics that will make people hysterical. How about some guidance?

CT

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have found the Fetish Forum to be generally much more forgiving of posters who have interests outside the norm. Take a brief look through the archives of this forum and you will see a broad range of topics...while not terribly wild there is a good sample of material....Sometimes it is not possible to avoid the harsh glare of the normal into this world but there are a number of guys here who should come to the resucue...at least that is my hope....PM me if you want or need to test the waters....happy to oblige in any way I can. we are all entitled to our own interests.

Let me add that it should be legal and between consenting adults.....

Cigartop... Welcome... and specifically welcome to the Fetish Forum. You have an intriguing screen name. As for topics, most anything goes here... and if it doesn't fly it will just be ignored with no harm done... no hysterics involved.

So if you want to start a thread about how a Dom's cigar ash can put a smile on a Sub's face feel free to do so... and this from a non-smoker!

Guest Cigartop

I hope I'll be a hit - not everybody is into cigars - but I certainly enjoy kicking back with a good cigar and being orally serviced by subs/cubs/clients/talented mouths. I also love taking a cigar out of My mouth and putting it in a non-smokin' sub's mouth to hold while I play his body like a rare musical instrucment.http://www.fetishmen.net/albums/photo/view/album_id/1784/photo_id/32647

I hope I'll be a hit - not everybody is into cigars - but I certainly enjoy kicking back with a good cigar and being orally serviced by subs/cubs/clients/talented mouths. I also love taking a cigar out of My mouth and putting it in a non-smokin' sub's mouth to hold while I play his body like a rare musical instrucment.http://www.fetishmen.net/albums/photo/view/album_id/1784/photo_id/32647

DAMN CigarTop! Where are you from anyway?

I am not a cigar aficionado.... and...

I hate smoking... and I especially hate cigar smoke... but it can be hot to get teased or tease someone with a bit of cigar smoke...

Furthermore, I would consider the risk of getting black lung if my nips were to be pleasured with a bit of cigar ash... or if I were able in turn to "torment" a hot Sub's nips in such a fashion!:)

To me cigars are a total turn-off - I automatically associate them with the one relative who was a cigar-addict when I was a kid - my morbidly obese, irascible uncle :((. So perhaps that is a very individualistic turn-off.

On the other hand, don't hesitate to talk about any fetish in this forum so long as it is not illegal. (No discussion of sex with minors, for example, or snuff-sex.) Daddy encourages freedom of speech within the bounds of civility and legality.

I agree with others that the Fetish Forum is permissive of most topics, much more so than the other forums so this is a good place to talk about more kinky stuff. Some people may not agree with what you like or say, but don't get defensive or upset if that happens. The point here is share ideas, not to build consensus. But something makes me think you're not too concerned with having people agree with you :p

I'd stay away from scat. There was a review last week that mentioned it and a whole bunch of open minded people went ape shit over it. (pun intended, lol)

Going Ape shit is a reaction, and an opinion of sorts. As long as those posters dont call for Banning something, than I think "Ape shit" is OK. :cool:

BTW, I posted my affection for artificially enhanced (silicone, saline, etc) genitals and was "ripped" to shreds. Been there, done that as far as total "honesty" here is concerned.

Alot of members are not as open minded or accepting "as they claim" to be... Procede with Caution !

I don't recall the silicone topic being discussed in the Fetish Forum... and really don't recall much of anything being "ripped to shreds" down here in this forum... but perhaps I missed something somewhere along the line. Still, perhaps it did happen and of course it could happen in the future.

At any rate, I consider the Fetish Forum as being analogous to the Political Forum or the Arts Forum... where some simply refuse to go because the topics that are discussed there are either not something that would be of interest to them, or are topics that one would want to avoid at any cost. Even though most of us share similar interests, we come to play in Daddy's sandbox for different reasons... and it is quite ingenious as to how Daddy has organized the various forums so that those who have similar interests can be drawn to individuals with like interests.

As a result, posters who are not into fetishes can avoid this forum like the plague... and consequently those of us who do frequent this neck of the woods are more tolerant of what is posted here. Personally, as stated above, as long as discussions do not involve drugs or sex with minors, etc. and are carried out in a civil and respectful manner, most anything should fly here.

I'm in Palm Springs CA - I've been called both an "honorable sadist" and "the nastiest man in the world" - which are you looking for?

CigarTOP@me.com

I'd definitely fall on the "honorable sadist" side. Unfortunately, I'm on the East Coast. Do you go to Smokeout? I went last year and enjoyed it. But unfortunately, I can't make it this year. :(

BTW, I posted my affection for artificially enhanced (silicone, saline, etc) genitals and was "ripped" to shreds. Been there, done that as far as total "honesty" here is concerned.

Alot of members are not as open minded or accepting "as they claim" to be... Procede with Caution !

It is a fetish for 'Freak' / silicone enhanced genitalia, and your post should have been here, not in the Deli. Another point Cigar / Carrot Top should know, you made a big pronouncement of your coming hire. Grandstanding is also a fetish, so is the nibbling of foreskins.

Your anti-semetic post "I am NOT into Kosher meat...." belongs in the Anti-Semetic forum...

I'm in Palm Springs CA - I've been called both an "honorable sadist" and "the nastiest man in the world" - which are you looking for?

CigarTOP@me.com

You might want to be aware that Earl JJJerkWood is not well thought of here Mr. Cigar Top...

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?85364-Take-your-judgement-elsewhere

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?85505-What-s-that-sound

Guest Cigartop
You might want to be aware that Earl JJJerkWood is not well thought of here Mr. Cigar Top...

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?85364-Take-your-judgement-elsewhere

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?85505-What-s-that-sound

Thanks glutes for the message but I'll be honest. I haven't the foggiest idea why you responded to my comment as you did. Feel free to explain to a forum newbie and a long time Dom, Master and Sadist.

CT

Guest Cigartop
Cigars are definitely a turn off for me. Please don't discuss them! Tops are okay though! :)[/quote

Grumpy, one of the Seven Dwarfs was always a turn off for Me ... but I don't mind you having your opinion, Lucky. Remember, we are each entitled to our opinions, mine just carry more weight than your's.

CT

Guest Cigartop
No doubt they do. But I put a smiley face on my opinion, so there! :)

So did I but you'll noted that the coding in My response (including the initial quote) fucked up. :)

It is a fetish for 'Freak' / silicone enhanced genitalia, and your post should have been here, not in the Deli. Another point Cigar / Carrot Top should know, you made a big pronouncement of your coming hire. Grandstanding is also a fetish, so is the nibbling of foreskins.

Your anti-semetic post "I am NOT into Kosher meat...." belongs in the Anti-Semetic forum...

If you insist on plugging my "skills" dont forget that I am also a Fierce Ass-Eatter....... While that is a fetish to some, its natural to me.

Archived