Nate Bruno new pic

Bosguy
This topic is 4454 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nate's new picture in the review section 3/12 shows very clearly the butch, sexy side of Nate so well. The only thing is you have to personally meet Nate to appreciate his incredibly different looks and his wonderful attitude towards people and life.

Boston Bill

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nate responded to some of my queries a few month's back; my good friend and travel companion as well as another guy who lives on the East Coast have recommended that I meet him and engage his services.

Nate is a "friend" of mine at this site as well as on my Facebook page. From his updated photograph and the words of Brooklyn Guy along with the ones given to me by the aforementioned men, it looks like I will definitely have to contact the Mr. Nate Bruno within the next six months or definitely before the conclusion of 2012! -:) -:) -:) I like "mature," hirsute men!

As I think I'm the "East Coast" friend Axiom was mentioning, let me urge you again to hire this incredibly sexy man. I cannot even begin to exhaust all the wonderful adjectives to describe him. It was a year ago I met Nate for the first time, when we were both staying at Terrazzo for PS weekend last year. We became friends, but being on different coasts I didn't know if I'd ever get to hire him. Fortunately I did, and have 2 incredible overnights with him. But as sexy as he is, and God knows he is that, he is an even more amazing person. What we shared on our first overnight, my very first Pride parade as a newly out gay man, is something that I will remember and treasure for the rest of my life. Both the event and the man who shared it with me. Kind, smart, funny, generous, caring and yes, incredible in bed. There simply are not enough good things to say about about Nate.

I love his new picture, as I texted him a couple of days ago. And I can't wait to see him in PS again next week.

Nate is simply one of the best. Anyone in SF or anywhere he happens to be will not regret one single minute they spend with this special man.

Dave in Deep DoDo with NYPD

Not to be confused with the NYC Working Guy..."Dave Bruno" who apparently is in Deep DoDo with NYC Police Dept!

What is Dave's problem with the NYPD? Never hired him but have given it a lot of thought.

What is Dave's problem with the NYPD? Never hired him but have given it a lot of thought.

Apparently he was charged in a sting operation some months ago & now the condo board where he rents is trying to evict him: http://therealdeal.com/blog/tag/dave-bruno/

I think this was discussed on the board here some time ago, but I hadn't realized that he was busted allegedly doing an incall. Is that usual?

Apparently he was charged in a sting operation some months ago & now the condo board where he rents is trying to evict him: http://therealdeal.com/blog/tag/dave-bruno/

I think this was discussed on the board here some time ago, but I hadn't realized that he was busted allegedly doing an incall. Is that usual?

They had to bust him doing an incall so they could show his illegal activity in the condo. This is the condo board going after him more than the police going after him.

So going back to NATE ... Nate, are you featured on the "cover photo" of BoundinPublic this week?

Thanks for bringing the thread back to Nate--Bruno or SF. Checked it out. That is certainly Nate wearing his somewhat trademark black tshirt. The photos don't show his other enviable "trademark"

Boston Bill

Nate, are you featured on the "cover photo" of BoundinPublic this week?

Yes, that's me. Usually I'll put a link up in the Fetish Forum, but I'm not sure this particular shoot was very good. Some shoots are fantastic with great energy, but others don't have the right chemistry and fall flat. This one's the latter, I'm afraid. Maybe they were able to edit it and make some magic, but I'd be skeptical. Fortunately there are lots of other great shoots on the site... they just did one with Girth Brooks last night which I missed, but am sure will turn out well.

Yes, that's me. Usually I'll put a link up in the Fetish Forum, but I'm not sure this particular shoot was very good. Some shoots are fantastic with great energy, but others don't have the right chemistry and fall flat. This one's the latter, I'm afraid. Maybe they were able to edit it and make some magic, but I'd be skeptical. Fortunately there are lots of other great shoots on the site... they just did one with Girth Brooks last night which I missed, but am sure will turn out well.

That's too bad ... y'all had the right guys. You. Spencer R. Noah B. ... maybe it was the setting. The slaughterhouse. Definitely not my cup o' tea. I'll watch it later and tell you what I think.

BTW, the shoot put up the week before was epic. (The annihilation of Sebastian Keys) ... I had been urging Van in the forum for MONTHS to do one like that. He finally did, and the accolades poured in. I congratulated him and wrote a told-you-so note in the forum. LOL.

I only saw one of the bound in public vids it was the one in the video store. I just couldn't get into it. I guess the forced humiliation thing isn't my thing. I just didn't find it a turn on. I felt the same way when I tried to watch one of those Link films Chi Chi LaRue directs

Since the "Bound in Public" videos were mentioned here, and Nate even chimed in, it would be interesting to know how much of the action is scripted. Basically, if there is a script is it followed or is there simply a rough outline with the action being more or less spontaneous?

Since the "Bound in Public" videos were mentioned here, and Nate even chimed in, it would be interesting to know how much of the action is scripted. Basically, if there is a script is it followed or is there simply a rough outline with the action being more or less spontaneous?

Let's bring Nate to NYC and see how much script is needed. I bet none!

Boston Bill

Archived