From the Desk Office of World Gay Organization

Steven_Draker
This topic is 4525 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Here's what I've got in my mail box today

"My name is David ***** I saw your ad on http://www.rentboy.com, I am bringing you lots of greetings from the desk office of world Gay Organization, our branch here in United Kingdom. We have just been contacted some few days ago from our Ambassador’s leading the Gay world Organization in United states that the Men of Honor Known as Versatile wanting the service of a good Top boy and a good Bottom boy that can go as any length to satisfy them in their upcoming New Year Party which will be taken place on 18th to 19th of February 2012 in Toronto, Canada. I have been given the order to make sure I have at least 10 good bottom boys and 10 good top boys from United state who will want to participate in the show that all expenses will be taken care of including whatso ever charges you will like to take per Hour section during your stay in Canada as soon as you submit to this great show,your Flight ticket fees,Hotel reservation including a return ticket will be taken care of, basic traveling allowance and some other expenses that might comes up will be granted by them as long as you are in the position to make the sacrifice of wanting to travel all the way from United State and meet some Men of honor to have them feel so good in there coming party. I am using this opportunity to keep you abbreast of the great upcoming New Year party in other to know if you will be interested in this great opportunity, if so please kindly e-mail me back right away as they are willing to make an urgent payment to you as long as you are interested in this great offer. Thanks for your Anticipated co operation.I will await for your quick response so that I can then tell you the next response I will be needed from you. Here is my E mail address *****@gmail.com you can contact me directly right away without any further delay. Regards David"

What the f**k is the World Gay Organization? :)

Here's what I've got in my mail box today

"My name is David ***** I saw your ad on http://www.rentboy.com, I am bringing you lots of greetings from the desk office of world Gay Organization, our branch here in United Kingdom. We have just been contacted some few days ago from our Ambassador’s leading the Gay world Organization in United states that the Men of Honor Known as Versatile wanting the service of a good Top boy and a good Bottom boy that can go as any length to satisfy them in their upcoming New Year Party which will be taken place on 18th to 19th of February 2012 in Toronto, Canada. I have been given the order to make sure I have at least 10 good bottom boys and 10 good top boys from United state who will want to participate in the show that all expenses will be taken care of including whatso ever charges you will like to take per Hour section during your stay in Canada as soon as you submit to this great show,your Flight ticket fees,Hotel reservation including a return ticket will be taken care of, basic traveling allowance and some other expenses that might comes up will be granted by them as long as you are in the position to make the sacrifice of wanting to travel all the way from United State and meet some Men of honor to have them feel so good in there coming party. I am using this opportunity to keep you abbreast of the great upcoming New Year party in other to know if you will be interested in this great opportunity, if so please kindly e-mail me back right away as they are willing to make an urgent payment to you as long as you are interested in this great offer. Thanks for your Anticipated co operation.I will await for your quick response so that I can then tell you the next response I will be needed from you. Here is my E mail address *****@gmail.com you can contact me directly right away without any further delay. Regards David"

What the f**k is the World Gay Organization? :)[/color]

Oh, you know they're always coming up with one of those new circuit parties. Girl I am SO excited for you! What are you going to wear to Toronto? You better make a good impression—this might be your big chance!

Kodak Moment

Tell them you want PICTURES of previous events. Post them here and we'll help you figure out if they are valid or not ! :)

Gcursor

Either that, Lee or some secret society I haven't heard of.

They seem impatient to send me their check. Gotta get my luggage for Toronto ready. :)[/color]

Tell them you want PICTURES of previous events. Post them here and we'll help you figure out if they are valid or not ! :)

Gcursor

Great suggestion gc. Perhaps you could even ask for the names and pictures of other attendees.

The good thing is that the guys here are far too smart to fall for this kind of crap but there will probably be some guy who is desperate and will fall for it and make their situation a whole lot worse.

Just don't pack your bags till after DC. There will be a lot of unhappy people. Just kidding. See you in a few

Boston Bill

Okay, I'm now officially weirded out. Just for shits and grins, I looked at airfares from Washington to Toronto. For a one stop, you can take a flight connecting in Philadelphia for $383. Or if you left from Philly you could take that same (now non-stop) flight you would connect to from Washington for $586.

Have the guys who program airlines computer's fares been drinking again?

Addendum: It just got even weirder. Just checked from NY to Toronto. The cheapest fare is a one stop for $152. Anyone want to guess where it connects through? Yup, Philly. So you fly from New York to Philly to Toronto for $152. Meanwhile, the guy sitting next to you who is only flying from Philly to Toronto pays $586. WTF???????

Now be nice Lbt, I was trying to interject some sexy humor in the post.

Great suggestion gc. Perhaps you could even ask for the names and pictures of other attendees.

The good thing is that the guys here are far too smart to fall for this kind of crap but there will probably be some guy who is desperate and will fall for it and make their situation a whole lot worse.

Okay, I'm now officially weirded out. Just for shits and grins, I looked at airfares from Washington to Toronto. For a one stop, you can take a flight connecting in Philadelphia for $383. Or if you left from Philly you could take that same (now non-stop) flight you would connect to from Washington for $586.

Have the guys who program airlines computer's fares been drinking again?

Addendum: It just got even weirder. Just checked from NY to Toronto. The cheapest fare is a one stop for $152. Anyone want to guess where it connects through? Yup, Philly. So you fly from New York to Philly to Toronto for $152. Meanwhile, the guy sitting next to you who is only flying from Philly to Toronto pays $586. WTF???????

Air travel is a commodity - it is only as valuable as the demand for that specific flight, route and time. Once the gate is closed the revenue to that seat is lost. So better to get $152 on the flight than to get nothing and/or better to get an additional $152 on an already full flight than to get nothing. EVERY PASSENGER ON THE PLANE HAS PAID A DIFFERENT FARE FOR THE FLIGHT. Sorry for the yelling.

Either that, Lee or some secret society I haven't heard of.

They seem impatient to send me their check. Gotta get my luggage for Toronto ready. :)

STEVEN, MAKE DAMN SURE YOU DEPOSIT THAT CHECK IN A NEW CHECKING ACCOUNT AT A DIFFERENT BANK THAT YOU OPENED WITH A $5 DEPOSIT!

Archived