Sex on the Beach - Bound In Public

nate_sf
This topic is 4543 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi All,

There's a new Bound In Public shoot posted. This one is a bit different than the others, it's on the beach. For those of you familiar with SF, it's Black Sands Beach up in Marin. But the main attractions are the sub Micah Andrews and the dom Mike Martin. Here's the link:

http://www.boundinpublic.com/site/shoot.jsp?shootId=15768

The background guys are the same crew from the Truck Bar shoot. We'd had really good chemistry for that shoot so they reconvened us for this beach shoot. Then Sebastian Keys was added for good measure too. Mike Martin was imho a stunning hot stud, and Micah Andrews took everything we gave him with gusto.

It was a freezing cold day, but lots of hot action. Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for the update Nate. I HATE being cold; I can't imagine what that must've been like shooting that. My BG membership ends in a couple of weeks. I'll switch over to BiP -- looks like an impressive line-up of videos wait for me since the last time I watched about six weeks ago.

Did you recently speak with Van D. about being more responsive on the forum? Because he's finally come on there and started interacting with folks besides the nasty ones.

Thanks guys for the comments. I agree hot wax would have helped things out. I don't have any experience with hot wax, so it seems like a missed opportunity. Perhaps I can get a tutorial from someone next month in DC? ;-)

Decatur Guy, yes I did communicate to the kink folks the suggestion of being more responsive on the forum. I didn't speak directly with Van but hope the word got to him. Glad to hear there is more interaction - thanks for suggesting!

Archived