Question of the Day

gcursor
This topic is 4556 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Clearly (or not so clearly) no earthly language, hmmm but not alien letters so it must be an anagram.

Rearranging the letters of "Gridnab Ali Zorg Ufle Ri Igg O A Bir" yields: "Go aboriginal burglarize frigid".

But what to burglarize? Well obviously it must be: "B. Yurg Zan Di" which is an anagram of course for "gauzy rind" or the lacy aril of nutmeg also known as the precious spice mace.

So the whole answer is "Go aboriginal, burglarize frigid gauzy rind" or the suggestion that we give in to some larcenous primal urge and steal some mace.

Very clever Gcursor. I might not have figured it out were it not so cold in my kitchen and almost the time of year when Santa Claus slips down chimneys to pilfer milk and Christmas cookies. Of course everyone know that the best Christmas cookies are made with delicate mace and not cruder nutmeg.

Gridnab Ali Zorg Ufle Ri Igg O A Bir?

A. Irret

B. Yurg Zan Di

C. Verac

D. Me

Clearly (or not so clearly) no earthly language, hmmm but not alien letters so it must be an anagram.

Rearranging the letters of "Gridnab Ali Zorg Ufle Ri Igg O A Bir" yields: "Go aboriginal burglarize frigid".

But what to burglarize? Well obviously it must be: "B. Yurg Zan Di" which is an anagram of course for "gauzy rind" or the lacy aril of nutmeg also known as the precious spice mace.

So the whole answer is "Go aboriginal, burglarize frigid gauzy rind" or the suggestion that we give in to some larcenous primal urge and steal some mace.

Very clever Gcursor. I might not have figured it out were it not so cold in my kitchen and almost the time of year when Santa Claus slips down chimneys to pilfer milk and Christmas cookies. Of course everyone know that the best Christmas cookies are made with delicate mace and not cruder nutmeg.

Very clever of you Raul and well done :) Do let us know what the prize is that gcursor provides for figuring this out.

Archived