A Letter to Santa

Steven_Draker
This topic is 4570 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

One year asking for a Gaga doll, okay. Two years, maybe. Three? And considering it's Gaga. And his obviously loathsomeness for baseball. If nothing else, it sure sounds like his parents are worried about it, otherwise why force baseball down a kid's throat if he isn't interested at all.

Is it a certainty? Absolutely not. But as a wise man once said "the race is not always to the swift, the battle not always to the strong. But that's the way to bet".

Steven, there is no Lady Gaga doll currently being marketed so perhaps that's why Santa hasn't brought it. Tommy ain't a bright one. :p

Maybe Tommy is brighter than think. Santa doesn't buy anything, he makes all his toys. So why can't Santa just make a Lady Gaga doll in his workshop? Maybe Glutes could e-mail Santa the pic he just posted so Santa would have some idea of what the doll should look like. But you and I both know that some of Santa's little helpers must know something about Lady Gaga.

Thanks Steven. That was super funny. I love the real traditions of the holiday, but it does get too intense and meaningless after a while. Now when I start to "Scrooge" and people want to know what's wrong, I can simply throw on a pair of stilettos and say "I'm Lady Gagaing"!

Boston Bill

Archived