What is it about sucking a dick that's actually so enticing?

Decatur Guy
This topic is 4600 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When I read the original question I was bewildered and just a bit suspicious. How can anyone really explain why they prefer one sex act to another, or even one kind of ice cream to another? I know I enjoy sucking cock and prefer sucking to being sucked and anal has no appeal to me. Is this a result of the experiences I have had? I guess if I had to be brutally honest, I would say that I enjoy mutual masturbation as much as anything----and that definitely is a result of the first pleasurable sex experieriences I had as a teen-ager and young adult. If I had lived in a more cosmopolitan area or had matured in a less closeted period, perhaps my preference would be different.

A man's cock and balls are fascinating to me. I love to manipulate them, arouse the penis until it is throbbing in my hand or responds to my oral stimulation. BUT the rest of the man has to be appealing---it's the face and body which first gets my attention-----then it's on to the prize. (I have friends who are "size queens" who care about NOTHING but the penis and its size---he/they are content with popping it in their mouths and having at it.)

I had not thought about my preferences having anything to do with control, but perhaps that is there---bringing a guiy to orgasm is vital and one of my goals. Watching a man react in his unique (and I mean unique in its literal sense) way while having an orgasm is wonderful----balls tightening up, mouth opening or clenching, eyes shut tight or wide open, hips thrusting or rigid, arms and shoulders steely or thrown back----whatever the phyiscal reactions are, they are priceless. Thinking about it in this way, maybe it's the vulnerability of the fellow while climaxing that is so enticing----and perhaps that explains my earlier reference to masturbation---I can SEE what is happening, and yes, contnrol it.

Thankis for beginning this thread, it has given me a chance to be introspective about my role in sex acts.

Final thought: we all have our preferences and there are many out there who either share them or are willing to be part of someone elses. FInding them or him is the challenge.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leigh, i guess your willingness to please falls somewhere short of having all your teeth extracted?
Too bad... way too bad... that Lee has turned out to be the poster boy for the American Dental Association because from what I hear Lee is indeed quite adept at it... Oh! What could have been!

In any event, all this reminds me of a scene from a way way off Broadway musical I saw a zillion years ago... actually in the 1970's called Let My People Come. Where a young lady was practicing her skills on a banana and the idea was to not cause any bruising or teeth marks... the poor thing just could not quite get the hang of it and the poor banana fell apart... One of the few benefits of being toothless!

Too bad... way too bad... that Lee has turned out to be the poster boy for the American Dental Association because from what I hear Lee is indeed quite adept at it... Oh! What could have been!

In any event, all this reminds me of a scene from a way way off Broadway musical I saw a zillion years ago... actually in the 1970's called Let My People Come. Where a young lady was practicing her skills on a banana and the idea was to not cause any bruising or teeth marks... the poor thing just could not quite get the hang of it and the poor banana fell apart... One of the few benefits of being toothless!

Mr. Lee is quite adept at all forms of sexual adventures. In fact, he is cumming to visit me next month and I have already notified the town that all males 18 to 80 stay locked in their homes for that time period.

Boston Bill

As far as having my teeth removed, if the right guy came along, who knows. Lol

But what a horrible waste of a banana. We all know they belong shoved up your ass along with some chocolate truffles prior to getting fucked. THAT is the proper use of this noble fruit.

Wait wait, Lee. You skipped a step there - the banana and chocolate truffles belong up your ass before getting RIMMED, Then it's on to the fucking, but don't bypass that delicious intermediate activity.

I for one have actually had the pleasure of being blown by a guy who took out his teeth (and he was not 80) - it was fine but no better than being blown by a regular guy with good oral skills and a lot of saliva. No need to visit the dentist for any sort of early extraction. Just keep the saliva flowing and breath through your nose.

Isn’t life a kick! When I was a kid the worst insult you could hurl at a guy was calling him a cock sucker.

Now I like jj absolutely love and revel in sucking cock. As a school teacher in a highly conservative Orange County school district I never delved into gay sex until after my retirement. Thus the excitement of being able to play with another man’s body has not yet (even after ten years) become commonplace for me. The thrill of seeing a young man drop his pants and knowing that I will soon be able to touch and to play with his cock and balls is an incredible turn on for me. The knowledge that I will soon be able to run my tongue along the shaft and head of his hardening cock makes me instantly hard. I adore the sight, feel and smell of cock, soft and hard. Do I enjoy having my cock sucked – of course – but definitely not as much as I enjoy sucking the other guys? Yea I am most definitely a proud cock sucker.

Isn’t life a kick! When I was a kid the worst insult you could hurl at a guy was calling him a cock sucker.
I think it probably still is in some quarters... though probably not as much as previously. Case in point... A while ago I was walking down the street and I heard someone yell out from behind me, "Hey cock sucker!" The last thing I was going to do was turn around and seemingly acknowledge the fact that they might be referring to me. Eventually I was able to sneak a peek and see the poor soul who was the object of their derision...

Largest sex organ

It is said that the brain is the largest sex organ and I would imagine that sucking cock affects the mind of the sucker whether it is enjoying giving pleasure, being good at giving head and getting that feedback, fulfilling whatever Dom/sub fantasies one has or whatever. I don't know but I love sucking that cock.

I am totally versatile in oral activities and anal activities. I love having oral sex as a giver and receiver in the total sexual experience with another MAN. However, I love giving oral to guys because it truly gives a sense of "power"--not really the word I wanted--n the fact you control the tempo, area to concentrate on, and the moans and movements of the receiver to the culmination. HOT!!!!

Boston Bill

When I first started this hobby, I wouldn't really perform oral. I loved receiving it, but didn't like doing it. As the years have passed, I have gone down on guys more often. It's still not my favorite thing to do- although occasionally I'm in the mood. Besides the disease angle, the other main problem is my mouth gets tired. I am much better at hand jobs. Plus my hands don't get as tired as easily as my mouth. A large proportion of the guys I've been with have been impressed by my manual 'dexterity' ;-)

Gman

It is said that the brain is the largest sex organ and I would imagine that sucking cock affects the mind of the sucker whether it is enjoying giving pleasure, being good at giving head and getting that feedback, fulfilling whatever Dom/sub fantasies one has or whatever. I don't know but I love sucking that cock.

I think you're definitely right ... has to be a mental thing. Because physically, the one getting sucked is having most of the fun.

Archived