You're fat and you're ugly and...

gcursor
This topic is 4595 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

JJ dear. You can stop embarrassing yourself and offending others any time now. We're all waiting.

Hold your breath EZE, maybe your head will explode ! I think you meant to say I was embarassing YOU ?

Do your str8 boys enjoy your "fem" qualities ? Your constant use of words like dear, honey and sweety clearly defines you....Such a turnoff ! CLOWN...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my. You criticize me for being attracted to str8 guys?? Your birthday hire, Eddie lists himself as straight! Dude, you've had very little credibility on this forum since the beginning....but now you have sunk so low it really must be embarrassing for you. You decended on us only a few months ago and seemed not to have learned any lessons from the last few forums you have been booted from. Howmany has it been??

You're nothing but a common bully. We should call Anderson Cooper so he can profile you on his special on bullies.

Oh my. You criticize me for being attracted to str8 guys?? Your birthday hire, Eddie lists himself as straight! Dude, you've had very little credibility on this forum since the beginning....but now you have sunk so low it really must be embarrassing for you. You decended on us only a few months ago and seemed not to have learned any lessons from the last few forums you have been booted from. Howmany has it been??

You're nothing but a common bully. We should call Anderson Cooper so he can profile you on his special on bullies.

Regarding my B-day date Eddie, yeah I know how he lists himself, but I know otherwise. You are green with envy, ADMIT IT....But he doesnt like Fems like you, so dont bother contacting him. Ill give ya all the deets after I do him....

I like the comment "I descended on you" . Its as if I came from the Heavens and invaded your home. Probably True. I am not seeking credibility from the likes of you. I have gained enough supporters to carry me thru. Noone really seems to care about you. At least thats what the polls tell me.

And PLEASE contact Andy for me...... I'd love to meet him.... (getting frustrated yet that you CANT get to me ?) I figure a few more posts and you'll wear yourself out (or as some other members have noted, "he's coming apart at the seams"). Whenever you are ready to wave your white granny panties in the air, i'll accept the message with open arms....

You two, get a room already !!!

May I suggest the Love Motel.[/color]

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/3808/lovemotel.jpg

Steve - that looks soooo romantic and sexy, but doesnt fit with my Str8 guy image.... I need a bit of leather and some rope and chains, maybe a sling, and of course Rubber sheets..... I have to admit, the Old guy is kinda growing on me, but he's just NOT butch enough....Such is life.

Meow

You two, get a room already !!!

May I suggest the Love Motel.[/color]

Steven that's just ridiculous. How could anyone have sex in that room? Wouldn't you much prefer a more refined and mature adventure, in a place such as this?

If you watch at least until the 30 second mark, you'll see they even have a courtesy shuttle.

[video=youtube;aOqIGANzGCw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOqIGANzGCw&feature=related

Steven that's just ridiculous. How could anyone have sex in that room? Wouldn't you much prefer a more refined and mature adventure, in a place such as this?

If you watch at least until the 30 second mark, you'll see they even have a courtesy shuttle.

[video=youtube;aOqIGANzGCw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOqIGANzGCw&feature=related

Wow Spanky, this room would even make me wanna Fuck EZE (well not really), but he could bring me a drink, draw my bath, and then get the hell out, and leave me to luxuriate..... As a small boy, i always wanted a Barbie bedroom.....

JJK you confound the mind. The endless lies, the revelry in being nasty, blatantly rude, overtly disrespectful to many posters, critical of people that hire, totally unaccomodating of people that think differently than you....and you hire guys that are straight which you say you detest. Yet you continue on here day after day with no restrictions. I confess I am not an expert on social forums, but I cannot see how you can remain here free to say and do what you like when it seems you are in blatant violation of the rules. You say you moderated forums on the past (which clearly is not true given the amount of CAPS you use).

You are a bully and happy that you are, yet you seem to have fans here...which totally baffles me. I wish you the best in your life and hope you get the help you so desperately need. Your future here is up to the mods to decide not me.

I will not be blocking or ignoring you as I don't do that with anyone. When you are bounced from here, I will have not initiated that as I see that as the mods role.

I apologize to the board if I offended anyone. I am sorry you have been put through all this. It isn't really my style to be nasty. Others seem to be able to do it so easily....and enjoy it.

Wow spanky and Steven..I need to start hangin with you guys, where do you find this sh-t? absolutely hilarious, on the other hand I was just thinkin that I have stayed at the famed Madonna Inn in Northern Cal. Just as funny I would guess.

Bring that boy in your avatar and you can hang with me anytime. To quote my new favorite movie line - I'd like to bend him over a barrel and show him the 50 states. I'd even do it Hello Kitty style.

JJK you confound the mind. The endless lies, the revelry in being nasty, blatantly rude, overtly disrespectful to many posters, critical of people that hire, totally unaccomodating of people that think differently than you....and you hire guys that are straight which you say you detest. Yet you continue on here day after day with no restrictions. I confess I am not an expert on social forums, but I cannot see how you can remain here free to say and do what you like when it seems you are in blatant violation of the rules. You say you moderated forums on the past (which clearly is not true given the amount of CAPS you use).

You are a bully and happy that you are, yet you seem to have fans here...which totally baffles me. I wish you the best in your life and hope you get the help you so desperately need. Your future here is up to the mods to decide not me.

I will not be blocking or ignoring you as I don't do that with anyone. When you are bounced from here, I will have not initiated that as I see that as the mods role.

I apologize to the board if I offended anyone. I am sorry you have been put through all this. It isn't really my style to be nasty. Others seem to be able to do it so easily....and enjoy it.

Seems the only complaints about me are coming from YOU. Not liking YOU and responding to your continued attacks is not a TOS violation as far as I know. I attempted to deal with you Privately, you rejected that with a hissy fit. Hopefully the Mods realize I am not the problem. I will continue to interact respectfully here with people I like and value, which is everyone except YOU. Case closed....

Whoah whoah whoah mister, and hold the phone Mary!!!!!! do I sense a thawing in this relationship? tell me it isn't so.

NO Thaw, but I am a reasonable person who likes REAL, people. Yes, Glutes is a jerk, but he never pretends not to be, and I now get that alot of his comments are tongue in cheek. I can respect that.

I’m one of those people who believe obesity, smoking, and substance abuse are life style choices NOT illnesses. I also believe that we all should have the right to make the life style choices we wish.

I have fat friend, an alcoholic friend, and a depressed friend, all of whom I love and know intimately. They all say with great emphasis we others just do not understand that they did not choose their "life style." The underlying cause is genetic, maybe or maybe not exacerbated by life events. Neither do we comprehend how very hard it is to live otherwise.

Sort of like being gay, I guess.

Hardly, gp. You seem to be equating being gay with other qualities like being obese, alcoholic, or depressed. Bring gay is probably something people are born with. Alcoholism may run in families so perhaps it's genetic. Same thing for depression. But no where in the world are people genetically programmed to be fat. Whenever I go to Europe (especially Eastern Europe) I am amazed at how slim the general populace is. It is a matter of diet and exercise, plain and simple. OK, some folks may have thyroid issues, but if that is the cause of all the obesity in the US, why are the drug companies (those money vultures) not doing research into creating pills that would eliminate thyroid obesity? People are thin in Eastern Europe because they don't eat like US people. Same thing in Asia and Africa. Alcoholism may be genetic as I said above, but people can say no to being drunk, whether by going to AA or simply saying no. Depression may be a chemical imbalance in the brain so there isn't too much you can do there except take medicine and/or try to develop coping skills that enable you to rise above the depression. Even if these qualities are life style choices (and I don't believe that), there is still a matter of personal choice to give in to the impulse. It's easier to believe that we have no control over our lives and that we are all in a sense victims of fate. There now, that's so much easier, isn't it? I think I'll celebrate my victimhood with a chocolate chip cookie - hell. maybe I'll eat the whole bag. I need the comfort.

Hardly, gp. You seem to be equating being gay with other qualities like being obese, alcoholic, or depressed. Bring gay is probably something people are born with. Alcoholism may run in families so perhaps it's genetic. Same thing for depression. But no where in the world are people genetically programmed to be fat. Whenever I go to Europe (especially Eastern Europe) I am amazed at how slim the general populace is. It is a matter of diet and exercise, plain and simple. OK, some folks may have thyroid issues, but if that is the cause of all the obesity in the US, why are the drug companies (those money vultures) not doing research into creating pills that would eliminate thyroid obesity? People are thin in Eastern Europe because they don't eat like US people. Same thing in Asia and Africa. Alcoholism may be genetic as I said above, but people can say no to being drunk, whether by going to AA or simply saying no. Depression may be a chemical imbalance in the brain so there isn't too much you can do there except take medicine and/or try to develop coping skills that enable you to rise above the depression. Even if these qualities are life style choices (and I don't believe that), there is still a matter of personal choice to give in to the impulse. It's easier to believe that we have no control over our lives and that we are all in a sense victims of fate. There now, that's so much easier, isn't it? I think I'll celebrate my victimhood with a chocolate chip cookie - hell. maybe I'll eat the whole bag. I need the comfort.

Phil, I have once AGAIN taken offense here. Chocolate chip ??? I am a LOYAL Oreo kinda guy. Get with the program!

I don't think its quite as simple as you make it out to be. I beleive that sexual orientation has a genetic component and is not a life-style choice. But you could choose not to act on it. (Note that I am NOT saying you should.) I believe there is a genetic pre-disposition to alchlolism and other addictions. As you say, an alcoholic can choose whether or not he/she drinks, but that choice is harder for them than for someone without the genetic pre-disposition. There have also been studies that show different brain responses to food in certain people. People are usually over-weight because of choices, but the difficulty associated with those choices is NOT the same for everyone, because of differences in metabolism, brain chemistry, and socio-economic situations. A recent publsihed study showed that when economically-disadvantaged peopel were re-located to 'better' neighbordhoods, the incidence of obesity & diabetes was significantly less than the control group who remained in a disadvantaged neighborhood.

I agree with your observations, seeker. It used to be a societal expression of wealth or being well off to be "well fed" and, as you mention, when folks from less favorable economic places migrate to a place more economically favorable, many, if not most, gain weight. Not necessarily good for your physical health but very good for your mental health. :)

It is difficult to "overcome" genetic "inheritances" which include a myriad of features, attitudes and diseases. I am not in favor of genetic "control" but we have a long way to go to "improve" the human race, don't we?

Best regards,

KMEM

Archived