Hiding your Hardon

clncutjoe
This topic is 7876 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Oops. Guess I should have mentioned that I show off through speedos ,

sweatpants, running shorts, onion skins, old sweatpants cut up to shorts, 501 levis. I may be clean cut but I'm not shy about showing off my boner through some clothing (usually in athletic wear in the summer to walk around bare chested). So, no I'm not a flasher.

Does anyone have any suggestions on hiding your hardon when you're not wearing underewear. I love freeballing but can't because 50% of the time I have a raging hard on. I can go from nothing to rock hard in a matter of seconds so I can only go comando when i dont care. Yesterday at the gym i got out of the shower and slipped on my tear away pants and before i got them all the poppers closed, i had a raging hard on and it stayed that way until i got home (and i ran severl errands). if you go without underwear, how do you hide the fun?

Sorry Bobby, no answer for this problem yet. But a crack team of government scientists are working night and day on a solution. If we can put a man on the moon surely we can stop the problem of pitching a tent in our pants.:-)

Until then of course you can always try a cold shower.

One question though. Can you arrange it so when you get a hardon your sweatpants fly right off? If so I'm booking the trip to KC now.:p

Jeff

Why hide it?!?!?!? I love showing off my hardon (especially to seemingly straight guys) along the lake, the park, Home Depot, Blockbuster. It's made for some interesting encounters with married men, curious straights who claim they've never fooled around with a guy (yeah,yeah,yeah), xcountry college boys. DON'T HIDE IT!:9

Guest lipstick

Fella, if you are truly serious about concealing that hardon of yours (and I don't think you are.....), I would get an extra long jacket that is long enough to fully cover yer crotch and that bubble butt of yours.

That way when you are at the market buying those extra long cucumbers,

you can press that piece of dick meat up against the display counters and no one will be the wiser.

You do have to be careful, though. All that positioning that gets done when you don't have any underwear on to keep yer manhood in place can lead to yer piss-slit getting rubbed "open" the wrong way, if you happen to be extra-sensitive there, like I am.

God, we all should be so lucky to have a problem like yours.

:p

Guest TomSans

http://www.tomsans.net

Ya I would go with that !!! Don't hide it. I get hardon's at funerals. Opps, don't take that the wrong way. I think it was just the cold wind blowing through my pants. I think it's bad to hide it. I think that is why my dick points down like a big hook. It use to stick straight up when I was in grade school, but it went above my belt line so I started pushing it down. Now it curves down. Oh well, it hits good from behind. Oh ya, does anyone know how to straighten my dick?

You are born naked ....

I only wear boxer briefs under my gym shorts and with dress slacks - usually khaki - and I only wear those when absolutely required. However, I am with most people in that it is an unavoidable problem for some, even with underpants. You could try guide meditation (in all seriousness) but I think it is just a sign of a very healthy labido and unless it is occassioning some serious problems for you, just act with grace and poise and most people you encounter will simply pretend not to notice.

The ones that do might be interesting to meet.

UPDATED - http://www.gaydar.co.uk/francodisantis

RE: You are born naked ....

If "guide meditation" (whatever that is) doesn't cure your problem, I'll be happy to come over and play "hide the hard-on" next time I'm in KC. Of course, you could just take your woody over to sunbathe at the Liberty Memorial and let people guess which erection is which! }>

http://www.libertymemorialmuseum.org/memorial.gif

Guest fukamarine

>Oops. Guess I should have mentioned that I show off through

>speedos ,

>sweatpants, running shorts, onion skins,

Onion skins - don't yuh just love 'em? I have a pair of onion skins, full length, kinda like training pants, that I wear when I am only wearing a jock underneath. Big time head turner!

fukamarine

> Big time head turner!

They definitely are!!! As I mentioned I like showing off to seemingly (or bettter yet, obviously) straight guys. A local xcountry team runs at the same time I do along the lake here. I've worn a pair of red onion skins (liner removed), walking with a hardon, sun to the west. With the sunlight you could see the profile of my cock. I'm wearing something but showing every inch. Head turners they are. The xcountry boys recognize me now every time we cross paths. I've had guys tell me it's obscene to walk around the way I do sometimes. But then again I've had curious straight guys asking me about my size and asking to see/feel it. I've had a guy give me a handjob at an underpass here at 4PM....Fucking hot.

GUIDED

>If "guide meditation" (whatever that is) doesn't cure your

>problem, I'll be happy to come over and play "hide the

>hard-on" next time I'm in KC.

This just means to mentally focus and train your mind not to wonder, which it has the propensity to do, but to "guide" to a specific course of thought and, thus, a specific course of action.

It is an excellent thing to do while working out, to visualize the exercise and then to perform it to your best capacity.

Also works wonders for sex.

Gee, I expected at least a few interesting observations on that Kansas City architectural marvel, fondly known as the "Penis of the Prairies." At least some remarks on which is the more impressive marvel, Bobby or the Memorial? }> Or is everyone just struck dumb by the grandeur of it all? Size queens? Where are you?

I certainly think the Memorial deserves greater renown in our community. I definitely think we should claim it as America's very own Homo Monument! And it's Art Deco, too! Could it be more perfect? :7

That's right. The Liberty Memorial is in Kansas City, rising proudly on a hillside opposite the recently restored Union Station. It's actually a memorial to World War I, with an interesting museum. Additional museum space was built underneath the memorial during its recent restoration and they're raising money to equip and outfit an expanded museum. When it's done, it should be quite impressive, actually. The Liberty Memorial was also recently designated as the national World War I memorial. Architecturally, it's interesting because it was designed at the beginning of the '20s, so it's one of the earliest Art Deco structures (although it obviously has a strong overlay of neo-Classicism). There's an elevator in the column that goes to an observation deck with panoramic views over the city and its skyline. For gay Kansas Citians of a certain age, the Memorial also brings back many memories, because the the drive up to the Memorial and other roadways in Penn Valley Park, where the Memorial is located, were the main car cruising spots in town. Tri lost his virginity there as a mere teenager back in 1962. . . ;-)

Union Station, directly north of the Liberty Memorial, was recently restored after decades of abandonment. Railroad buffs know that it's the second largest train station in the U.S., and it was built on the grandest of grand scales. In its heyday, hundreds of trains a day went through the station. It was a pretty thrilling place when it was busy. It also had a famously cruisy T-room. Nowadays, only three or four trains a day go through Kansas City, and a big new hands-on science museum has been constructed underneath the station as part of its rehabilitation. If you're in the area, the restored stationis worth checking out, because they don't build 'em like that any more.

Just to the east of the Liberty Memorial is Crown Center, an office and shopping complex built around the world headquarters and production facility of Hallmark Cards. So if you find yourself in K.C., you can do some sightseeing, cruising and shopping all conveniently in the same area.

Archived