Jack Noseworthy: nosejob?

friendofsheila
This topic is 1381 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I recall seeing cute actor Jack Noseworthy in a small part in "Mrs. Cage" on PBS (1992). I thought he was really cute in spite of a nose that's somewhat large but is sexy in its own right.

When I saw photos of him much later in "Poster Boy" I thought it looked like he'd had a nose job, and one that (like at least one other I'd seen before) made his nose TOO small.

Now looking at photos on Google, I'm not so sure I'm right: http://www.google.com/search?q=jack+noseworthy+dead&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rlz=1R1GGLL_en___US399&prmd=ivnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=3NX0TaD2LZCusAPNhN26Cw&ved=0CDwQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=859

Did anybody else notice this?

(I'm also surprised to learn that he's dead!)

I recall seeing cute actor Jack Noseworthy in a small part in "Mrs. Cage" on PBS (1992). I thought he was really cute in spite of a nose that's somewhat large but is sexy in its own right.

When I saw photos of him much later in "Poster Boy" I thought it looked like he'd had a nose job, and one that (like at least one other I'd seen before) made his nose TOO small.

Now looking at photos on Google, I'm not so sure I'm right: http://www.google.com/search?q=jack+noseworthy+dead&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rlz=1R1GGLL_en___US399&prmd=ivnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=3NX0TaD2LZCusAPNhN26Cw&ved=0CDwQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=859

Did anybody else notice this?

it's interesting that although I did find a couple of reports of his death in 2007, there's a Jack Noseworthy website that supposedly was updated in 2010, and no mention of his death. Assuming it was done by a fan or associate, you would think they would reference his death, Seems bizarre to me!

FOS, are you referring to the following?

Film and television actor Jack Noseworthy, 35, has died at home with his family from an unspecified form of cancer. Noseworthy, most famous for his starring role in the short-lived MTV series "Dead At 21," has been a Modesto resident since 2003. In addition to his television credits, Noseworthy also had roles in films such as "Idle Hands," "U-571," and "The Brady Bunch Movie." He is survived by his wife Kimberly and their two children. Funeral arrangements have not yet been released.

—The Modesto Bee, April 26 2007

http://www.progressiveboink.com/archive/jack-noseworthy/

"Progressive Boink" is a humor network and apparently someone was playing a bad joke.

According to Wikipedia he played in "Surrogates" with Bruce Willis in 2009. Unless he resuscitated after the alleged "death" in 2007 ...

FOS, are you referring to the following?

http://www.progressiveboink.com/archive/jack-noseworthy/

"Progressive Boink" is a humor network and apparently someone was playing a bad joke.

According to Wikipedia he played in "Surrogates" with Bruce Willis in 2009. Unless he resuscitated after the alleged "death" in 2007 ...[/color]

Hw was alive & well in NYC in 2010. http://broadwayworld.com/people/Jack_Noseworthy/

Guest Rich.
"Progressive Boink" is a humor network...[/color]

Humour? Really?? :(

Thanks for posting SD, I just assumed there was some confusion because Jack Noseworthy had appeared in 'Dead at 21', until I clicked through to PB. IMHO that item is not only unfunny, but tasteless, and not in a good way.

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated". Mark Twain.

Richard

I learned something new today. There might be different causes for premature obituaries. I dig it for you from Wikipedia:

Accidental publication: accidental release of a pre-written obituary, usually on a news web site, as a result of technical or human error. The most egregious example was when, in 2003, CNN accidentally released draft obituaries for seven major world figures.

Brush with death: when the subject unexpectedly survives a serious illness or accident which made them appear to be dead or certain to die.

Hoax: when a death is falsely reported, as a prank.

Impostor: when an ordinary person who for years has passed himself off to family and friends as a retired minor celebrity dies, it can prompt an erroneous obituary for the real (but still-living) celebrity.

Land theft victims: many people from Uttar Pradesh, India have been registered dead by officials who are bribed by relatives who want to steal the victim's land. The ensuing legal disputes often continue for many years, with victims growing elderly and sometimes dying in reality before they are resolved. See: Association of Dead People.

Misidentified body: when a corpse (often from a road crash) is misidentified as someone else who was involved in the same incident or who happened to go missing at the same time.

Missing in action: soldiers who go missing in war are sometimes incorrectly declared dead if no body is found. In particular, a number of Japanese soldiers thought to have died in World War II in fact survived – typically hiding in remote jungle for years or even decades, believing that the war had not ended.

Misunderstandings: such as when a Sky News employee thought that an internal rehearsal for the future death of the Queen Mother was real.

Name confusion: where someone with an identical or similar name has died. Usually the subject of the obituary is famous; the deceased person is not.

Pseudocide: when the subject fakes his own death in order to evade legal, financial, or marital difficulties and start a new life.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_premature_obituaries

Well, it seems he's back from the grave, according to this press release:

"Debbie Shapiro Gravitte, Cady Huffman, Jack Noseworthy, and more to sing Unsung Menken

Unsung Menken, a one-night-only concert featuring lesser-known songs from the catalogue of award-winning composer Alan Menken, will be presented at 7 PM on Sunday, June 19, at The Laurie Beechman Theatre.

An all-star cast has been assembled for the event, including Tony Award-winner Debbie Shapiro Gravitte, Tony Award-winner Cady Huffman, Tony Award-nominee Meg Bussert, Tony-Award nominee Liz Larsen, Jack Noseworthy (Sweet Smell of Success), Lisa Brescia (Mamma Mia), Jeremy Jordan (Bonnie and Clyde), Sally Wilfert (Assassins), Leenya Rideout (War Horse), Jeremy Morse (Bloodsong of Love), Badia Farha (Things To Ruin), Molly Hager (Fat Camp), and songwriter Joe Iconis.

The concert will be directed by MK Lawson and feature musical direction by Caleb Hoyer.

The performance begins at 7 PM Sunday, June 19, and will run approximately 90 minutes. Tickets are $15, with a $15 food/drink minimum. A full dinner menu is available. The Laurie Beechman Theatre is located downstairs at The West Bank Café at 407 W. 42nd Street. Reservations can be made by calling (212) 695-6909."

So maybe the reports of a wife and kids are exaggerated, too? One can only wish.

I do believe Mr. Noseworthy is partnered to another man in "the biz." ;-)

• 9 years later...

I do believe Mr. Noseworthy is partnered to another man in "the biz." ;-)

Bumping up a very old thread since I saw "Event Horizon" a couple nights ago and started googling "Jack Noseworthy naked" ? I was surprised to find out he's gay, he's been out for a long time, and has been partnered with choreographer Sergio Trujillo since 1990 (well before he was in MTV's "Dead at 21" in 1994). They married in 2011 and have a son born in 2018.

20180418_7.jpg

Don't look like a nose job to me... Before and after:

los-angeles-california-usa-5th-february-1995-exclusive-actor-jack-noseworthy-poses-at-a-photo-shoot-on-february-5-1995-in-los-angeles-california-usa-photo-by-barry-kingalamy-stock-photo-2A58TXW.jpg

b1e1fab4bbd827eb5524f9b27da22c10.jpg

wow, give that the award for the longest filename ever...

"los-angeles-california-usa-5th-february-1995-exclusive-actor-jack-noseworthy-poses-at-a-photo-shoot-on-february-5-1995-in-los-angeles-california-usa-photo-by-barry-kingalamy-stock-photo-2A58TXW.jpg"

Redundant, too ?