New photos

Michael Vincenzo
This topic is 4744 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys! I recently added some new professional photos to my online profiles. They are best viewed in my RentMen ad in the PHOTOS link below. Photos 1, 3, 5, 6, & 7 are all new. I have some others from the photo shoot that I will add later.

I do like the photos, but will be scheduling another photo shoot in the near future. Any feedback on the new photos would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys! I recently added some new professional photos to my online profiles. They are best viewed in my RentMen ad in the PHOTOS link below. Photos 1, 3, 5, 6, & 7 are all new. I have some others from the photo shoot that I will add later.

I do like the photos, but will be scheduling another photo shoot in the near future. Any feedback on the new photos would be greatly appreciated.

Michael, your stunning and varied photos are indeed well-done! I do hope that one of these days we can meet in San Francisco!! -:)

Your new pictures are fabulous! Although I would still say that you look even better in person, they do a great job capturing your sexiness and masculinity. Now get back to Los Angeles. :)

Archived