Sexy Student James "home for holidays"?????

good ol boy
This topic is 4915 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His Rentboy ad says he is just an average horny college guy but, damn, that huge cock is anything but average! Appropriately, his email address is: ballsdeep215@gmail.com.

Based on his profile name, "CCPstudent", I'm presuming he is a student at the Community College of Philadelphia.

Actually you're referring to the wroing ad. This is the ad that the OP was asking about:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=222184&scid=47736008&sp=1&pos=4&locid=1622&iid=96657

James is usually in Miami. I've contacted him once but could not get a real sense of how the session would go. Email was of the "sounds good" variety, which usually means anything but good. Also, his rate flucuates a lot and he alternates between being bisexual and straight, which also makes me leery.

Actually you're referring to the wrong ad.

Thanks Scorpio, you are correct...I was referring to the first ad in the link provided. My apologies. I can certainly understand why the OP was asking about James---that's a mighty fine piece of ass! Especially in that shower pic. YUM.

If those photos are truly of him, I could envisage paying that rate to top him. The photos are of a guy with a very beautiful body.

Heck yeah! I would top that hard stud in a heartbeat too if the pics are really him. Wish someone could/would vouch for his authenticity.

Archived