Test Your Knowledge

bluenix
This topic is 7953 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Siegfried, Roy and Leni Riefenstahl(Hitler's favorite director)on the occasion of her 100th birthday(recently). Saw an interesting story about her on the History Channel or someplace.

She was commissioned to do films by Hitler. Quite an interesting woman. I believe she is still working, making documentaries.

What's my prize?}>

http://www.german-way.com/cinema/rief.html

JEFF

jeff4men@hotmail.com

Guest Thunderbuns

>Siegfried, Roy and Leni Riefenstahl(Hitler's favorite

>director)on the occasion of her 100th birthday(recently).

100 years - hmmmm she looks younger than they do!

Thunderbuns

Satisfaction

He can have an hour long blow job from me and tell me if my Rick Munroe correspondence course in gag reflexogy is coming along or not.

The man deserves more but that, and a home cooked meal, is all I can put on a plate at the moment ....

As for the Director, she is still working, a collection of undersea photography or films will be shown in this country. She is still quite alive, but apparently takes a great deal of PKs.

Leni's been on my dead list for years and the damn nazi won't die. One of these days one of Brooke, Bob, Katherine or she has got to drop.

Later.

PS. Triumph of the Will was pretty spellbinding (and scary). I wonder what her new underwater flick will be like. Weren't the working titles "Triumph of the Tuna" or "Pacifica."

Guest Kenny021

>>The third (middle) person in the photo

>

>[h1]It's Hooboy!!![/h1]:p :P :p :P :p :P :p :P :p :P :p :P

>:p

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS....one of Rick's best.

Archived