jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Speaking of being caught with a buddy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjzn0QzcKeA

and you're back......uhhh......with a bang!........thanks for that little clip!......great-looking dudes

Now that brings back vivid memories! ;)

I was never really attracted to Randy Harrison on QAF. He was about 23 then. He's now 42-can you believe it? He's cuter now than he was then.

236full-randy-harrison.jpg

Gman

I was never really attracted to Randy Harrison on QAF. He was about 23 then. He's now 42-can you believe it? He's cuter now than he was then.

I'll politely somewhat disagree. Although back then he was way too young for my tastes, and although I have a strong preference for facial hair, I would say he was both cute and hot.

Now I would say he's handsome and gorgeous. Different appeal. But he always seemed like a real live wired and somebody you'd have an intense and interesting conversation with ...

I'll politely somewhat disagree. Although back then he was way too young for my tastes, and although I have a strong preference for facial hair, I would say he was both cute and hot.

Now I would say he's handsome and gorgeous. Different appeal. But he always seemed like a real live wired and somebody you'd have an intense and interesting conversation with ...