Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching the Two Popes on Netflix and there is a (what I've been told is a classic) Argentinian joke

Question: How does an Argentinian kill himself

Answer: He climbs to the top of his ego and jumps off

@latbear4blk It struck me as rude enough that an Argentinian would laugh at it. Or it could be totally offensive. I wasn't sure.

Much along the lines of the German/French joke.

Angela Merkel arrives at the French border and the guard asks her: "Occupation?" And Angela says,"no, just visiting."

Yes; dad once caught me with my best friend's cock in my mouth and said that's what made me gay; I guess he never saw this add!

Talk about syncronicity-my dad caught me with my best friend's cock in my hand! Didn't stop him buying Ovaltine though! ;)

Speaking of being caught with a buddy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjzn0QzcKeA

A woman is sitting at her deceased husband’s funeral. A man leans in to her and asks, “Do you mind if I say a word?"

“No, go right ahead,” the widow replies.

The man stands, clears his throat, says “Plethora,” and sits back down.

“Thanks,” she says, “that means a lot."

Another man asks: "Mind if I say a word too?" She says: "Please do." The man proceeds to say: “Water pit.” The widow replies: "Thanks. I know you mean well."

Another man comes up and asks if he also could say a couple of words. The widow says that would be nice. The man clears his throat and says: "Being alive." The widow says, "Thank you. He would have liked that."

• 2 weeks later...