Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A celebrated hypnotist was performing at the senior center. “And now, ladies and gentlemen,” he said, “I’m going to put you all into a trance.” Holding up a beautiful old watch on a chain, he said, “Please keep your eyes on this watch. It’s a very special one, by the way, because it’s been in my family for more than two hundred years.”

As he spoke, he began to swing the watch slowly back and forth, back and forth. “Keep your eyes on the watch,” he said again and again.

Suddenly, the watch slipped off its chain and shattered on the floor.

“Shit!” yelled the hypnotist.

It took the custodians two days to clean the room.

The last time I had a prostrate exam, the doctor had me bend over and said, this may hurt a little. Without thinking, I said, "I doubt it."

maxresdefault.jpg

I looked at this and wondered what it was trying to say, clicked on it to see if it linked to something deep and meaningful.

[MEDIA=twitter]1152936315698188289[/MEDIA]

Slowly the penny dropped. This was BBC News' successful entry in the Twitter 'Stating the Bleeding Obvious' prize for 2019.

“The scene is the bar car of a train somewhere between Paris and Antwerp,” Edwards confesses. “A waiter asks a question in French which I loosely translated to ‘Would you care for a drink?’ I reply, ‘Cote du Rhone, si vous plait’ in practiced French. To which the waiter (now speaking very clear English) responds, ‘I am not your fucking waiter; I am the conductor. Now, could I have your ticket please.’”

Oops

http://www.trend-chaser.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/ladder-fail-72124.jpg

http://www.trend-chaser.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/contractorfails-train-67940.jpg