Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be wrong, but I think it's a satire of Bravo TV. At least, I hope so...

Well, I looked it up, which I should have done before, if I'd had the time. It appears to be a serious streaming platform, streaming dedicated gay content, some produced by Revry and some gay movies and TV series from various countries:

https://www.revry.tv/about

ABOUT REVRY

Watch. Enjoy. Engage. The REVolution is here. Are you ready?

REVRY is a groundbreaking streaming service which brings together specially curated content from across the digital universe. Created by and for the LGBTQ and allied communities, REVRY provides a subscription service to a library of carefully selected short (i.e "snackable"), medium, and long-form LGBTQ content for easy consumption at home or on-the-go.

With a focus on diversity and inclusivity, REVRY believes in storytelling that extends beyond just the queer experience. This is why we support all our content partners, creating opportunities to bring more of their visions to life, and connecting them with the

community through authentic storytelling.

Headquartered in Los Angeles, REVRY’s diverse team brings decades of experience in tech,

digital media, and entertainment.

TruHart1 :cool:

Well, I looked it up, which I should have done before, if I'd had the time. It appears to be a serious streaming platform, streaming dedicated gay content, some produced by Revry and some gay movies and TV series from various countries:

https://www.revry.tv/about

ABOUT REVRY

Watch. Enjoy. Engage. The REVolution is here. Are you ready?

REVRY is a groundbreaking streaming service which brings together specially curated content from across the digital universe. Created by and for the LGBTQ and allied communities, REVRY provides a subscription service to a library of carefully selected short (i.e "snackable"), medium, and long-form LGBTQ content for easy consumption at home or on-the-go.

With a focus on diversity and inclusivity, REVRY believes in storytelling that extends beyond just the queer experience. This is why we support all our content partners, creating opportunities to bring more of their visions to life, and connecting them with the

community through authentic storytelling.

Headquartered in Los Angeles, REVRY’s diverse team brings decades of experience in tech,

digital media, and entertainment.

Nice sleuthing! But please, make that show a satire...

Nice sleuthing! But please, make that show a satire...

Well, after all, aren't all "The Real Housewives" series on Bravo already satirical by their very nature? I have read that at times, producers even create confrontations and disagreements between the casts simply to drive ratings higher! That teaser for Gay Husbands made me think of those old reality shows, 'A-List New York' and 'A-List Dallas' which sometimes seemed like Real Housewives parodies but were populated with real gay men in those cities!

[Edited to follow up: I just checked my streaming device and the REVRY streaming android app is available for free download on my device! I believe there is a monthly or yearly subscription fee.]

Edited by TruHart1