Catchy Phrases on License Plates.

jackhammer91406
This topic is 5035 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw a funny line on a license plate holder today on the way back from Lowe's .( I blew up the microwave this morning when I turned on the damn thing. After it started sputtering with flames I noticed the bacon plate was still on the counter. This was after I had already broken two glasses.)

Anyway it occurred to me that each of us probably sees some great license plate holder lines or clever license plates.

So.... I will start and if you have seen a clever one, add it to the thread.

The one I saw today said...

Love at first sight?

Or should I pull around again?

Now your turn....

A few years ago I was in La Jolla, California. I was driving down a main street that passes other streets that come down from the hills. Perched high are houses to overlook the sweeping village and ocean views.

All of a sudden a Lamborghini comes whipping down the hill, cuts in front of me and zooms off down the road.

I saw it long enough to read its license plate...which was INIZBUT

Now how I read that is...'In his butt'...could have been something else...but I like my interpretation of it :)

Guest DuchessIvanaKizznhugg

On the top: "I hate size queens..."

On the bottom: "...But I do like their boyfriends"

Actually, it was a t-shirt, but it would look good on a license plate.

;)

Archived