MADNESS behind those

ManHoleNC
This topic is 5601 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I live in North Carolina, hence the NC.

Manhole...well it is not because I work for the Department Of Transportation. I love to get power fucked...it is that simple.

SwineGina is an alternative I considered, but too many people whould be asking me "who is Gina", and I hate having to explain my hole to anyone.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Thunderbuns

My nom de ploom :-) is a nickname some friends of mine gave me one evening when I entered a "wet jockey shorts" contest at a local bar. The whole thing got somewhat out of hand and I never did see those jockeys again.

Thunderbuns

>My nom de ploom :-) is a nickname some friends of mine gave

>me one evening when I entered a "wet jockey shorts" contest

>at a local bar. The whole thing got somewhat out of hand and

>I never did see those jockeys again.

Don't stop there, you cocktease. Tell us the whole story. And a pic of your butt would be nice, too. }>

Guest dstud4hire

no tremendous thought went into this...just used part of what my aol screen name was (minus the numbers that aol for some odd reason attached to my screen name)....and when selecting my aol name, I used the letter 'd' since there must have been all ready someone with the screen name "thestud4hire" so went with the letter that most closely sounded like "the". Although I am always amazed when I get asked the question "what does the 'd' stand for". It kinda seems obvious to me....but maybe I am just used to it.

Guest wndrwoman

Mine's kind of self-explanatory ;-)

But it was also given to me by an old boyfriend when I used to live in Chicago. You have to be kind of superhuman to live in the Windy City....

tina

The first part has a double meaning... Abbreviation for the State I reside in and a popular Lube (liquid form preferred).

Second part easy, I'm a Top... my bottom is just too damn tight to get anything in there(even with a Gallon of KY).

>Would any of you be willing to share with me the reason for

>your choice of "username"? What do some of them mean?

>Perhaps "Hooboy" would like to start the

>discussion...Thanks.

Mine is taken from an old National Lampoon article where a teeange queer turns to a 42-year old married guy and says, "Hey mister, can I make like a Hoover on your wing wang?"

Until you posted this, I had been mentally 'pronouncing' your name with hard G's... and thinking perhaps it was something related to the Lord of the Rings, even though I could not recall any character called Gigiloz.

When you posted that you wanted something self-explanatory, I went "Huh??" and started to laugh at the joke. Then I started looking at the name again and started to laugh more -- this time at myself. :-)

BG

Archived