411 on Chicago

Diverdan
This topic is 5084 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

To the already excellent suggestions of Dane and Raul I would add Aden Rush.

I would recommend you have a 3Way with Gavin and Lars! Also try to see the three guys mentioned above, esp. Raul who I have yet to meet and hope to before this year ends.

Raul has emailed me on occasion, the most recent last week. His words are so warming and enticing; plus I like what he's written in various areas at this site! Yum! Yum! -:)

I second Ridge..smoking body, great smile and very accomdating. Not sure if he bottoms though. Dane is the best kisser with those lips and a very nice guy. Both are sure wins.

Not having met Ridge--but from long held knowledge--he is a smoker or used to be, used to be a strict top and I haven't heard that he had changed. Also at least 3/4 of Ridge's pictures haven't changed in probably over 7 years. So if you go with Ridge be sure and try to get some current pictures.

Gman

Archived