Leaving Paradise

Oliver
This topic is 5139 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Unfortunately that time has arrived once again – I must leave Paradise. My shadow and I will leave Palm Springs tomorrow morning to head back across the country until next year. It has been beautiful and I’ve had the pleasure of having a few “visitors”.:p And, of course, Hooville Weekend was entirely fun, even better than before. It was wonderful to meet some new friends and also reacquaint with old ones. Thank you to everyone here and in Southern California for making me feel welcome. See you next year!:)

Drive safely friend and give Shadow a big hug for me and toss a few toys and bones his way. He was such a sweet pup but not as sweet as you are! What's the old saying, "Sweet and nice like sugar and spice". Please let all of us know your adventures along the way and that you arrived safely to your final destination. I've always said that one of the best parts about traveling is returning to your own surrounds and personal items which I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I fly back to Dallas to be picked up by my dog sitter who will be being my most beloved and very much missed Buster-Boo the Beagle who I miss very much and always do when I'm away.

Much love and big hugs Oliver! ;)

Well as much as this is California's loss it is us east of the Mississippi's gain. I'll be happy to have you closer and certain to make it time to see you while your in the "neighborhood"

Give Shadow a kiss for me and em.... do shadow a favor ... let him ride with the window down at least part of the way.

Safe Trip

Unfortunately that time has arrived once again – I must leave Paradise. My shadow and I will leave Palm Springs tomorrow morning to head back across the country until next year. It has been beautiful and I’ve had the pleasure of having a few “visitors”.:p And, of course, Hooville Weekend was entirely fun, even better than before. It was wonderful to meet some new friends and also reacquaint with old ones. Thank you to everyone here and in Southern California for making me feel welcome. See you next year!:)

Have a safe Trip back Home Ollie! ;)

Utah

We have arrived for the night in Cedar City, UT. Lovely setting, but it's cold!:eek: I have to put on clothes.:rolleyes: Oh, and thanks all for the "send offs" - we have been driving safely and will "do everything" safely.:D

We have arrived for the night in Cedar City, UT. Lovely setting, but it's cold!:eek: I have to put on clothes.:rolleyes: Oh, and thanks all for the "send offs" - we have been driving safely and will "do everything" safely.:D

Hope you and shadow have safe travels! :) Are you stopping in Texas on the way? ;-)

... Are you stopping in Texas on the way? ;-)

Sorry - we're taking a more northern route this time. :( Maybe next year?

... do shadow a favor ... let him ride with the window down at least part of the way.

All the vents on his side are pointed at him.

... Onward, Shadow!

If only he'd learn to drive!:o

Be sure and stop along the way to enjoy some of the local talent. :D

Oh, but I will - SLC here I come!:p

Snow???

What's this nonsense? I wake up and look out the window - THREE inches of snow on the ground and my car, etc!:( I'm used to looking UP at the snow while swimming in the pool. Shadow, we're not in Paradise anymore.

Guest andrewd
What's this nonsense? I wake up and THREE inches

I know how you feel buddy. I really hate waking up to THREE INCHES also. I mean, why bother even waking up? I won't rise for anything less than four myself. But then again, I've been called slutty so take that for what it's worth. Butt by all means, please. Take it. Like a good boy. ;) Your cheesey mac daddy awaits the return of thee & super Shadow. I'll be sure to have my boys in attendance next year. Oh, yeah, and I'll make sure Santo & Carson are here too! ;) xoxoxo

Guest EricAppleworthy

Thanks for visiting Palm Springs. We visit one weekend per month to relax and unwind. This is easy since we live only a few hours away. We can't wait until we retire and move to Palm Springs permanently!

Archived