Cups via towleroad.com

Lucky
This topic is 5127 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

www.towleroad.com brings us this pic and link to a video of the guys photo'd:

Video: Five Italian Footballers Flaunt Their World Cups

http://towleroad.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c730253ef01347fe549a0970c-500wi

Dolce & Gabbana line up five fresh slabs of Italian beef in the ad campaign for their new Calcio World Cup commemorative underwear line. All are footballers — Antonio Di Natale, Vincenzo Iaquinta, Claudio Marchisio, Federico Marchetti and Domenico Criscito. Photographs by Mariano Vivanco.

One more shot and the "making of" video, AFTER THE JUMP...(I can't get the link to work, here or on towleroad.com)

Considering Italy is the land of gladiators, these specimens are pretty lame.

Their handsome, for sure. But they look a bit emaciated to be athletes. Somebody feed these guys some fettecini alfredo, lasagna and tiramisu...then send them over to my place.:)

Guest greatness

hmm

Don't you think they would be a bit sluggish if you feed him too much before their exercise? :)

Their handsome, for sure. But they look a bit emaciated to be athletes. Somebody feed these guys some fettecini alfredo, lasagna and tiramisu...then send them over to my place.:)

Archived