Levi Johnston will pose nude.....

azdr0710
This topic is 5300 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you made a very accurate prediction.

Agree in toto.

One must observe that, in the game of trailer-trash tit-for-tat, La Palin has lapped Levi big-time with her $1.25mm book advance. Or retainer, as she termed it.

Let's see what he can parlay his fast-fading 15 minutes into. (Can you say, "Chris Atkins"? And not even!)

He's in Vanity Fair this month with an article "written" by him. I almost laughed out loud. I doubt he can speak a complete sentence yet alone write one.

I'd say send this guy back to the trailer parks but I wouldn't want to insult the decent people who live there. The sewer? Well, don't want to hurt the rat's feelings. The trash bin? Well, I've known better trash than this guy.

I guess there really is no place for a non-entity like this chap.

Guest greatness

Well

I don't think it's appropriate to look down on him because he's not well educated.

He's in Vanity Fair this month with an article "written" by him. I almost laughed out loud. I doubt he can speak a complete sentence yet alone write one.

I'd say send this guy back to the trailer parks but I wouldn't want to insult the decent people who live there. The sewer? Well, don't want to hurt the rat's feelings. The trash bin? Well, I've known better trash than this guy.

I guess there really is no place for a non-entity like this chap.

Guest zipperzone
I saw him on tv this week doing an entertainment tonight interview. He claims Sarah Palin referred to her baby as her little retarded boy. I find it hard to believe a mother would say that. I think he's full of crap

I have to disagree here. I think it's totally believable that she would say that. After all, she lugged the poor kid on an off stages all over the country. He was no more than a prop.

Greatness Makes a Great Point

I don't think it's appropriate to look down on him because he's not well educated.

Admitting at the outset that I have not closely followed Levi J's new career, I have seen one video interview with him and have read a few articles (including the Vanity Fair piece). I have also read the posts in this thread.

I agree with Greatness; it demeans the posters as well as Levi Johnston for posters to bask in their superiority to this fellow because of his social background, his education, and his grammar. David Letterman might be able to make some of this funny (though I doubt it given his history of Palin Family jokes), and Oscar Wilde would have at least made it witty, but the snidest posts in this thread are not witty, not funny, not helpful, and not true. Value added?

There are lessons to be learned from watching the slow train wreck that is the Palin Family Saga. One small lesson is that close media scrutiny is ultimately unflattering to almost anyone caught under its glare. Who among us could withstand this kind of scrutiny without coming across (to much of the national audience) as shallow, immoral, self-centered? Some can, but they are in the minority. One of the many things I admire about the Obama Family is that they have handled this challenge with intelligence and grace (IMHO).

There are more lessons to be considered (such as the mixed pleasures of Schadenfreude)--but I shall step off of the soapbox.

Levi

Admitting at the outset that I have not closely followed Levi J's new career, I have seen one video interview with him and have read a few articles (including the Vanity Fair piece). I have also read the posts in this thread.

I agree with Greatness; it demeans the posters as well as Levi Johnston for posters to bask in their superiority to this fellow because of his social background, his education, and his grammar. David Letterman might be able to make some of this funny (though I doubt it given his history of Palin Family jokes), and Oscar Wilde would have at least made it witty, but the snidest posts in this thread are not witty, not funny, not helpful, and not true. Value added?

There are lessons to be learned from watching the slow train wreck that is the Palin Family Saga. One small lesson is that close media scrutiny is ultimately unflattering to almost anyone caught under its glare. Who among us could withstand this kind of scrutiny without coming across (to much of the national audience) as shallow, immoral, self-centered? Some can, but they are in the minority. One of the many things I admire about the Obama Family is that they have handled this challenge with intelligence and grace (IMHO).

There are more lessons to be considered (such as the mixed pleasures of Schadenfreude)--but I shall step off of the soapbox.

Well said.

Whatever. What you said was nice but it's not really relevant to a discussion of Levi Johnson. This is a creep who has milked a year's worth of celebrity out of knocking up a VP nominee's daughter and spreading everything he supposedly "learned on the inside" all over the media for the past 9 months. It's not a comment on his background, etc. to think that that time would have been better spent getting an education, helping his drug-addicted and arrested mother, and basically helping to raise his child rather than popping into the media every 5 minutes to dish dirt about a family he was a part of.

I just find his type to be the lowest form of "celebrity." He isn't needed in public. He's needed at home.

This isn't political or social or class-oriented. Heck, you don't even want to know what I think of Sarah Palin. But she doesn't deserve this and neither does the rest of the country.

C'mon, guys, he's not Joan of Arc coming from the provinces with no education and no background to lead us to victory against the English for heaven's sakes.

He's the typical stupid high school jerk we all knew in HS who knocked up the cheerleader only he's doing it in public and -- regretfully -- seeming to enjoy it while getting paid for it.

He's trash, not because of his social background or stupidity but simply because he's trash.

Guest zipperzone
Whatever. What you said was nice but it's not really relevant to a discussion of Levi Johnson. This is a creep who has milked a year's worth of celebrity out of knocking up a VP nominee's daughter and spreading everything he supposedly "learned on the inside" all over the media for the past 9 months. It's not a comment on his background, etc. to think that that time would have been better spent getting an education, helping his drug-addicted and arrested mother, and basically helping to raise his child rather than popping into the media every 5 minutes to dish dirt about a family he was a part of.

I just find his type to be the lowest form of "celebrity." He isn't needed in public. He's needed at home.

This isn't political or social or class-oriented. Heck, you don't even want to know what I think of Sarah Palin. But she doesn't deserve this and neither does the rest of the country.

C'mon, guys, he's not Joan of Arc coming from the provinces with no education and no background to lead us to victory against the English for heaven's sakes.

He's the typical stupid high school jerk we all knew in HS who knocked up the cheerleader only he's doing it in public and -- regretfully -- seeming to enjoy it while getting paid for it.

He's trash, not because of his social background or stupidity but simply because he's trash.

I totally disagree with your take on Levi. In the 1st place, he didn't ask for the notoriety. He was dragged around the country, shoved and pulled on & off stages for the sole purpose of trying to convince the public that Palin was just a down home plain old hockey mom trying to make the better place. Complete crap IMO.

When he was no longer needed by Palin & Co. he was dumped and discouraged from even seeing his daughter. Your usefulness is over so just shut up and disappear, Levi honey.

Maybe by this time he resented the fact that he had been played like a cheap violin. He saw the mega bucks the bitch was about to make and thought why not get a little for myself. That's the American way, right? How can he be blamed for wanting to make the best financially out of a bad the situation he found himself in that was not of his own making.

If there are enough people in the US willing to fork over $$$ to see his dick or whatever other part he chooses to display, good on him and bad on them. If he flops, he flops. But if he puts enough scratch into his pockets to give him some kind of start in life - good for him.

As for the book he supposed to be coming out with (and I'd rather read his than hers) hopefully it will go a long way to discredit the lies I'm sure hers will be laced with.

Guest zipperzone

Operalover 21 - who are you tyring to convince here? I bet if he wiggled his dick in front of your face you'd still be salivating long after he'd gone.

Zipperzone: I hate to disillusion you but as has been reported many times in many places Levi Johnston made only one campaign appearance for Palin during the entire election and that was at the convention. One. One simple appeareance so he wasn't "dragged" anywhere else at any other time.

But that doesn't really matter. If he had any class, he'd shut up, keep his clothes on, go to school, get a job, take care of his kid.

He might start acting like Chelsea Clinton's boyfriend who hasn't tried -- in any way -- to profit from his association with the daughter of a politician.

Zipper: it's pretty obvious that your defense of Levi Johnston is driven by only one thing, your obvious loathing of Sarah Palin. Your posts have almost nothing to do with the facts of the situation. You are certainly entitled to hate Sarah Palin. She certainly gives everyone a lot of ammunition. But at least be honest about it.

I have no interest in his dick whatsoever. I don't find greed, stupidity, classlessness or jackassness attractive in any way, shape or form.

Guest zipperzone
Well, operalover, we're all impressed with your high values. So, relax, sit back, and let the rest of us enjoy our much less impressive interest in Levi. We'll never be as good as you, so we won't try.

Lucky: Thanks for posting that - it saved me from saying the same things. Operalover must be a very superior human to be so high minded. First we learn he hates Broadway - if it ain't opera it's not good enough for his tastes. Then we find that he's against some young stud making a buck, using his 15 minutes of fame to good advantage.

What a wonderful world it would be if we all had his values. And how fucking dull it would be too.

I think most of us like Levi and hope he succeeds at milking his opportunities. He seems to have no attitude. He went to the West Hollywood Halloween carnival, he's willing to show it all for his fans, he loves his mother and supports his family while she is in jail. In light of what else we have seen from Wasilla, Levi is easily my favorite Wasillian!

He's also only nineteen. I expect he's not finished growing, learning, and becoming the adult he will be. To write him off as one thing or another at this early date seems a bit premature.

One quality I've noticed is that he doesn't seem easily swayed or knocked off balance. I hope that he will get good advice as he moves through his year in the spotlight. Perhaps we could form a HooBoy Advisory Council (HAC) to make sure he considers all the angles. http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/images/smilies/smiley-leering.gif

Guest greatness

lol

I nominate myself for the chair of the council.. ;)

Perhaps we could form a HooBoy Advisory Council (HAC) to make sure he considers all the angles. http://www.jesseshunting.com/forums/images/smilies/smiley-leering.gif

Archived