Dogs & Cats Need Your Clicks

SmallTownJohn
This topic is 3984 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

Let's keep clicking for our furry friends, guys. :)

Dreamt of my dear departed four legged friend last night and only when I sat down to write this did I realize that it has been two years since last we sat together while he took his last breath. Another dog would have been beaten by the streets and the abuse he took, but Fred was regal as a street dog and truly the king of my castle when he was good enough to grace me with his presence. The other dogs of my home and I miss him.

RIP old friend, I will be there to see you soon enough.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

Let's keep clicking for our furry friends, guys. :)

On a cold and windy and snowy night let's click for the homeless animals that hopefully will be rescued from this weather and find their home with a supportive human being.

I am enjoying Bonehead, Ben and Rusty on this three dog night here in NJ.

Three dog night:

Click here: YouTube - Three Dog Night - Out In The Country (Original Rel.1970) (Live) (Sorta) (((Stereo)))

Guest greatness

Aww

That cat is so cute~~~

http://www.afterelton.com/sites/www.afterelton.com/files/pictures/picture-3054.gif[/url]

Doing the click & bump.

This kitty is the cutest. Please God for my x-mas present let me remember how to change my avatar.

While my heart goes out to all the animals in need of a warm place to sleep and some food, in view of the holiday and Santa having animals with a job, those 9 reindeer, including Rudolph of course, I bump this back up to honor our working animals. Thanks you for your energy and hopefully we humans are providing food and shelter for you in return for you invaluable service. Let us salute the working farm animals, therapy pets, service animals, animal police officers and the millions of animals working to help make our world better and safer.

Here is a slightly funny story for others though I didn't find it all that entertaining.

I wake up today and my iCal reminds me that I need to do my monthly cleaning of my cat's auto poo poo box. While I love that the box cleans itself after each visit from the cat, once a month I like to completely empty the pan out, fill it with bleach for a little while and then make it all fresh and clean for the cat being she is a picky critter. I input the commands to have the box do a deep cleaning so that I can empty it. Great. The box even talks to me letting me know what stage of cleaning it's in. Couldn't ask for more! All the while it's doing this cleaning, my cat jumps on my shoulder so that she can see what I'm doing with her poo poo box. Of course, she talks to me (probably cussing me out for all I know) and patting me on the head all the while I ignore her and focus on the box.

All the sudden, the motorized arm becomes jammed. Hmmm... The box bellows out that something is wrong and it needs my attention. With gloves, I'm trying to unjam whatever is causing the box to lock up not thinking I should probably turn off the device. Well, my cat at this point is pissed because I'm apparently doing something wrong in her eyes. THEN, BOOM! Just as quickly as it jammed up, it unjammed itself but then cat litter and clumps of God knows what flies all over the laundry room where I have the box placed so it's out of sight and mind. There I am, standing there with cat litter (turds included) all over me and stuck to my chest freshly wet litter from her morning visit to the crapper. There I am, just standing there in shock at what had just happened and thinking, "That better not be cat litter in my mouth!" and it was... I probably should have also been wearing a shirt while doing this but wasn't...

After a good session of cussing, ranting and raving which I'm sure my neighbors heard along with anyone else in the building, the poo poo box tells me that the system check is okay and the jam has been resolved. Of course it was because I'm wearing cat litter all over me and even in my hair. After promptly filling the box with fresh cat litter, my cat comes up to me, hits me on the leg and then proceeds to jump back into the box and take a fresh dump all the while looking right at me and hissing.

I walked away from the box, extending my middle finger to the box and of course tell the cat to shut it. I SWEAR she was laughing at me while also cursing me out for messing with her box when my intentions were to make it fresh and sparkle like new. So much for being attentive to my cat's poo poo box.

Stupid machine! I can already hear the laughing from all of you reading this post.

Here's my *bump bump* for all the animal lovers out there. :)

Guest greatness

Aww

Ms. Chole is so cute. She just wants your attention. :) My cat never hisses at me though. He thanks me for cleaning his litter box. He is so cute. :)

Here is a slightly funny story for others though I didn't find it all that entertaining.

I wake up today and my iCal reminds me that I need to do my monthly cleaning of my cat's auto poo poo box. While I love that the box cleans itself after each visit from the cat, once a month I like to completely empty the pan out, fill it with bleach for a little while and then make it all fresh and clean for the cat being she is a picky critter. I input the commands to have the box do a deep cleaning so that I can empty it. Great. The box even talks to me letting me know what stage of cleaning it's in. Couldn't ask for more! All the while it's doing this cleaning, my cat jumps on my shoulder so that she can see what I'm doing with her poo poo box. Of course, she talks to me (probably cussing me out for all I know) and patting me on the head all the while I ignore her and focus on the box.

All the sudden, the motorized arm becomes jammed. Hmmm... The box bellows out that something is wrong and it needs my attention. With gloves, I'm trying to unjam whatever is causing the box to lock up not thinking I should probably turn off the device. Well, my cat at this point is pissed because I'm apparently doing something wrong in her eyes. THEN, BOOM! Just as quickly as it jammed up, it unjammed itself but then cat litter and clumps of God knows what flies all over the laundry room where I have the box placed so it's out of sight and mind. There I am, standing there with cat litter (turds included) all over me and stuck to my chest freshly wet litter from her morning visit to the crapper. There I am, just standing there in shock at what had just happened and thinking, "That better not be cat litter in my mouth!" and it was... I probably should have also been wearing a shirt while doing this but wasn't...

After a good session of cussing, ranting and raving which I'm sure my neighbors heard along with anyone else in the building, the poo poo box tells me that the system check is okay and the jam has been resolved. Of course it was because I'm wearing cat litter all over me and even in my hair. After promptly filling the box with fresh cat litter, my cat comes up to me, hits me on the leg and then proceeds to jump back into the box and take a fresh dump all the while looking right at me and hissing.

I walked away from the box, extending my middle finger to the box and of course tell the cat to shut it. I SWEAR she was laughing at me while also cursing me out for messing with her box when my intentions were to make it fresh and sparkle like new. So much for being attentive to my cat's poo poo box.

Stupid machine! I can already hear the laughing from all of you reading this post.

Here's my *bump bump* for all the animal lovers out there. :)

She sees dead people...!

My cat never hisses at me though. He thanks me for cleaning his litter box. He is so cute. :)

Ms. Chloe hisses at everything, even a certain wall in my place which I've always found to be odd. She will just sit in the corner, stare at the wall and hiss, sometimes smack the wall with her paw.

BEEP BEEP goes the cat box!

...talking poo-flinging litter box seems a bit over the top. It's not also on wheels, is it? :eek:

Now wouldn't that be nice! A talking, auto cleaning poo poo box on wheels so it can go mobile down the hall and into another unit to malfunction in and sling cat crap/urine at someone else. If I'm lucky, it will spring wheels while the cat is in it and go on a tour of the building in all her glory. :)

2010 Christmas gift idea?

Talking Toilets and clicks Bump

OK we just found homes for 3 ferral kittens found under our porch. So now its time for everyone to at least do some clicks.

I'm still laughing at the flying litter story. That is just hysterical. of course I think a talking litter box may be the reason your cat sees dead people. Can you imagine sitting on the toilet and having it talk back to you. what kind of therapy would freud say that would inspire

Guest greatness

You are so sweet!

Those kittens will thank you for finding homes for them!

OK we just found homes for 3 ferral kittens found under our porch.

Archived