Dogs & Cats Need Your Clicks

SmallTownJohn
This topic is 3969 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have my click!

Good day!

You have my click and if there is anything else that I can do to help this wonderful cause, please do let me know. Animal lover here! With your permission, I will add this link to my distribution list and send it around to trusted friends and clients for additional clicks. :)

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

Hey folks,

Asking everyone to click on the site to increase traffic so sponsors will give more food to animal rescue.

Being the proud Pappa of a Russian Blue rescued from a kill shelter, I encourage everyone to visit the site and click often to help our animal pals.

Appreciate it...

Guest greatness

Aww

The cat on the front page is so cute~~

Hey folks,

Asking everyone to click on the site to increase traffic so sponsors will give more food to animal rescue.

Being the proud Pappa of a Russian Blue rescued from a kill shelter, I encourage everyone to visit the site and click often to help our animal pals.

Appreciate it...

I agree! This cat is most adorable though the look on its face reminds me of the look my cat gives me when I talk to her while she's doing her business in the litter box. ;)

The cat on the front page is so cute~~

Guest greatness

lol

My cat tries to teach me how to use a litter box when I am scooping it. He thinks I am using it all wrong. I think he tries to tell me "We went over this before.." The cute cat disappeared but today there are two cute dogs.

I agree! This cat is most adorable though the look on its face reminds me of the look my cat gives me when I talk to her while she's doing her business in the litter box. ;)

Gotta love 'em!

Hehehehehe!

**bump bump** for the link!

I've been sending this link around like crazy on my personal email to everyone I know!

My cat, Ms. Chloe who has become bitter in her old age always had this ritual (still does but I have an auto cat box now) of watching me clean her toilet and would talk to me while doing it. The animal gods are the only ones that know what she was actually saying to me (probably telling me I'm not cleaning her box well enough) and just after I would finish, she would jump back in and plant something fresh for me. It used to tick me off royally so I decided that I needed to invest in an auto litter box which is the best thing I have ever bought for her. That said, she loves to play with the sensor and wave her tail or paw in front of the all seeing "eye" so that it would rake her box over and over till it is perfectly smooth and to her liking. :)

My cat tries to teach me how to use a litter box when I am scooping it. He thinks I am using it all wrong. I think he tries to tell me "We went over this before.." The cute cat disappeared but today there are two cute dogs.

Guest greatness

I know

They are so cute and smart!

Hehehehehe!

**bump bump** for the link!

I've been sending this link around like crazy on my personal email to everyone I know!

My cat, Ms. Chloe who has become bitter in her old age always had this ritual (still does but I have an auto cat box now) of watching me clean her toilet and would talk to me while doing it. The animal gods are the only ones that know what she was actually saying to me (probably telling me I'm not cleaning her box well enough) and just after I would finish, she would jump back in and plant something fresh for me. It used to tick me off royally so I decided that I needed to invest in an auto litter box which is the best thing I have ever bought for her. That said, she loves to play with the sensor and wave her tail or paw in front of the all seeing "eye" so that it would rake her box over and over till it is perfectly smooth and to her liking. :)

Thanks for the help and the responses.

Post the rescue link. Pass it around. More the better...

In Sep. we'll be celebrating our first full year with Jack. He is a hoot & a fantastic acrobat too. I was a feline virgin until we rescued him and now I'm hooked. AND...he can open screened doors! It's crazy!

And to think he was within 24 hours of the gasser the day I adopted him.

Such a fantastic addition to our home!

Guest RianB

Its a doggy dog world out there :) Although I cant stand chihuahuas (dont care if Im spelling it wrong) and all the other yappy, little dogs...I do like them in general and its funny whenever I go to a clients house and their dogs just love me LOL. I tell them its because the dogs know I like them.

Now cats...no way. I will leave out with a bloody nose and swollen eye if they arent put in another room LOL.

Guest greatness

Aww

Cats are cute too and they are nice. Just meet the right one and you'll like cats.

I

Now cats...no way. I will leave out with a bloody nose and swollen eye if they arent put in another room LOL.

Guest RianB
Cats are cute too and they are nice. Just meet the right one and you'll like cats.

I do like cats...Im just very allergic to them, so I dont like touching them LOL

Guest greatness

oh

I'm sorry I misunderstood. I thought you were going to fight with cats if you were in a same room with them. My friends hate cats and one throw his cat down the stairs if he gets angry. Poor thing...:(

I do like cats...Im just very allergic to them, so I dont like touching them LOL

Guest RianB
I'm sorry I misunderstood. I thought you were going to fight with cats if you were in a same room with them. My friend hate cats and one throw his cat down the stairs if he gets angry. Poor thing...:(

oh no...I wasnt promoting any abuse. Just because I dont have a preference for one doesnt mean they should be kicked or thrown. Hell if I had to do all that I cant see the point in having one. The animals dont have to be in the house if they arent wanted.

Feeding Question??

What pet food brand do you use? How does your pet respond to it?

Due to a recent recall, we switched from Nutro Max to Blue Buffalo.

Previously, Iams was a SERIOUS gas producer. It's the brand they used at the rescue shelter.

BTW, my feline hates ALL(and I can't stress the 'all' here enough) wet food products and ALL human food i.e. cooked chicken, baked turkey. He eats dry food & dry treats only.

I'm always interested in learning new info from pet parents.

Guest greatness

my kitten loves

He loves Tuna and shrimp. I use Purina cat food for my cat. He loves milk too so I give him some milk every morning.

What pet food brand do you use? How does your pet respond to it?

Due to a recent recall, we switched from Nutro Max to Blue Buffalo.

Previously, Iams was a SERIOUS gas producer. It's the brand they used at the rescue shelter.

BTW, my feline hates ALL(and I can't stress the 'all' here enough) wet food products and ALL human food i.e. cooked chicken, baked turkey. He eats dry food & dry treats only.

I'm always interested in learning new info from pet parents.

;)

Hey folks,

Appreciate it...

Time to CLICK the Site Boys! ;)

Hey folks,

Appreciate it...

SmallTownJohn,

I love that you are an advocate for animals and that you rescued a cat from a kill shelter! You get big props from me! ....and many clicks on the site you mentioned.

Archived