kinky book club

Bilbo
This topic is 6901 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The book clubs that occaisionally show up in the other sections finally inspired me to start one here to find out what is going on with our reading.

I just found (on my own shelves) again John Preston's Entertainment for a Master, which must be one of the classics. I am particularly fond of the second chapter here and would love to hear from anyone else who is.

And what other books do y'all want to recommend?

The book clubs that occaisionally show up in the other sections finally inspired me to start one here to find out what is going on with our reading.

I just found (on my own shelves) again John Preston's Entertainment for a Master, which must be one of the classics. I am particularly fond of the second chapter here and would love to hear from anyone else who is.

And what other books do y'all want to recommend?

Bilbo--

What a great thread! There are a lot of gay anthologies out there with numerous kinky themes. But I think the following full length novels are classics in this genre:

Kyle Stone, "The Initiation of PB500" and "The Citadel"

Luc Milne, "The Milk Farm", "The S/M Ranch" and "Cocksuck Academy"

John Preston, "In Search of a Master"

Gordon Neale, "To Serve Two Masters"

Happy reading :))

Bilbo--

What a great thread! There are a lot of gay anthologies out there with numerous kinky themes. But I think the following full length novels are classics in this genre:

Kyle Stone, "The Initiation of PB500" and "The Citadel"

Luc Milne, "The Milk Farm", "The S/M Ranch" and "Cocksuck Academy"

John Preston, "In Search of a Master"

Gordon Neale, "To Serve Two Masters"

Happy reading :))

Bilbo--

I had forgotten about Anne Rice's work (what pseudonym did she use for the Beauty trilogy?) but they are very good reading especially the chapters that deal with Tristram and his masters.

I would also like to direct readers of this genre to the following website

http://www.chainedmuscle.com

there is much interesting fiction posted here with great illustrations as well.

Not much of a paper book reader, BUT I do greatly enjoy erotic stories (many of which with lots of fetish stories as well as vanilla), so I thought I could share some great websites. Don't mean to take this thread off topic and I hope it's a contribution some of you might enjoy. =o)

http://www.nifty.org/ - GLBT Erotic Story Archive. GREAT selection of (gay/lesbian/bi/transgender) stories - probably the best resource of its type. You can find just about any type of story (including fetishes), and it's totally free. You could never even dream of finishing the entire archive there's so much. The quality of stories does vary (as does content - there aren't many limits, so be warned), but it's not difficult browsing through to find stories or authors you like, and there's fresh content every week.

http://www.asstr.org/ - Alt Sex Stories Text Repository - This site is another huge archive and actually INCLUDES the above Nifty.org archive as well as other archives (including straight ones, which Nifty doesn't have). What's nice about this place is it has a search engine, so you can actually find specific terms or key words you're looking for in Nifty.org or elsewhere. Also free.

http://adultfan.nexcess.net/aff/ - Adult Fan Fiction. Have a favorite show, movie, anime, book, comic, music star/band, etc., where you'd like to see erotic stories about the various characters getting it on? Great site for that. =o) Especially for an anime fan like me.

http://bdsmlibrary.com/ - A site specifically having to deal with BDSM stories. The story portion is free. Nice site, but a lot of the stories are a bit intense, even for me, so I don't use it all that often. Once and a while I find a gem though. =oP

• 1 month later...

"I had forgotten about Anne Rice's work (what pseudonym did she use for the Beauty trilogy?)"

They are published under the name Anne Rice writing as A.N. Roquelaure.

3 volumes:

I: The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty. (1983, 1990)

II: Beauty's Punishment. (1984, 1990)

II: Beauty's Release. (1985, 1990)

The first date is the original publication, the second is the Plume paperback. Plume is an imprint of Penguin.

She also wrote an interesting novel called Exit to Eden (1985) under the name Anne Rampling. It was made into a truly awful movie by the usually competent director Garry Marshall. But the idea is hot -- a guy voluntarily decides to undertake life as a sex slave in an exotic club in the Caribbean.

• 1 month later...

>The book clubs that occaisionally show up in the other

>sections finally inspired me to start one here to find out

>what is going on with our reading.

>I just found (on my own shelves) again John Preston's

>Entertainment for a Master, which must be one of the classics.

>I am particularly fond of the second chapter here and would

>love to hear from anyone else who is.

>And what other books do y'all want to recommend?

IS THIS A FETISH??!

• 3 weeks later...

Naturally my favorite book of the month is "My Name is Rand", by Wayne Courtois. A kinky thriller about a man who finds himself trapped in a tickle-

torture camp somewhere in the midwest.

Yes, I'm willing to suspend my disbelief... .

Trix

Archived