Stock Internet Event: 08-08-08

NorthWoods
This topic is 5747 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"On August the 8th.....We will celebrate the 5th Anniversary of NudeMaleDancers.com.......For this special occasion, we will present the BIGGEST GAY LIVE EVENT in the internet history.........Introducing Eddy As the co-host and featuring many of the Stockbar's Dancers, This show will be for sure memorable..........And for this Unique occasion, everyone will have access to our live feed to be apart of this very special event....."

08-08-08 Join us on NudeMaleDancers.com

All the more power to Stock for thinking up this idea but did they consider that the date they chose is the opening day of the Olympic Games in Beijing? I imagine most eyes will be glued on the Olympic festivities. Still, I suppose Stock will attract their hard core supporters.:+

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rendie

> Please don't tell me that I should have stayed until

>Eddy danced.

OK I won't, but I hope you stayed up long enough to watch Max and Eddie's very erotic shower show. It was hot, hot, hot!!

r

Damn Rendie. I DID miss it!!! Maybe someone recorded it for U-tube or X-tube or Z-tube or something. I can only hope . . . . Otherwise I'll have get to Montreal and meet up with Eddy and ask him to recreate the scene with another dancer as a "rivate".

"rivates" can be much more expensive than privates, so beware! :)

I tuned in and did get to see some of the shower duo, but my darn computer didn't seem comfy with the subject matter so the pic kept freezing or getting all fuzzy. Of course, I wasn't wearing the special glasses that you get in Montreal...

Eddie and Maxxx cool off

Eddie Play Girl model and Co-host of the show was getting very hot during the show so he had to cut the sleeves off his T shirt, he looked much better that way but he was still saying he was to hot.

Eddie refused to take a dip in the pudding pool but found out that Maxxx another star was sad he wasnt in any of the special shows.

Hearing that Maxxx was sad Eddie offered to cool off in the shower with Maxxx, there was lots of kissing and touching in special places.

Iam sure you will be able to find a copy of Eddie and Maxxx special shower in the DJ favorites section soon.

Guest msclonly

RE: Eddie and Maxxx cool off

Surely, they can easy enough to do many repeats on the website, just like all the other Reality shows!

:+

Guest MontrealSpoiled

About Stock's 08-08-08:

Thought that Eddie should have been given more time to speak - the DJ kept cutting him off! Who knows, today stock, tomorrow MTV!

Thought it was a really class act for Stock to give the free shooters to everyone - AND give the poor guy his $50!

I ended up going home with pudding on my white shirt, par for the course I guess. Dancers had a lot of fun with the theme, whatever it was! Loved Daniel's clown act, but infortunately saw a real person in the bar who looked just like the clown! Oooops...

That last shower with Eddie and Max was hot. They really looked like a couple. I'd love to see the two of them take it a little further. Both of them managed to keep it up for almost the entire show, clearly enjoying each other's company.

At points, however, things seemed to drag a bit, I just wanted to yell, "enough already", get back to the nude dancers! That same music over and over....

All in all, a great show....

• 2 weeks later...

If your a member of Nude Male Dancers.com the internet party 08/08/08 is now in the DJ Choices section of the website.

If your not a member you can click on the icon on Daddys home page to become a member.

Daddy is a reseller for NMD, by clicking on his link you will be helping him pay some of the costs involved in running his site. :)

Enjoy !

Archived