Who should be Mr. Gaiety 2004?

Hoover42
This topic is 7071 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks, Coop! That explains a lot--especially why the Stock regulars have been campagning up a storm for the past month or so. Guys who seldom crack a smile or make eye-contact onstage have been flashing teeth and flirty glances like crazy. (Some of them look ready to kiss babies, don silly hats and partake of ethnic food, too!)

Ironically, two of the top-twelve contenders (Nick and Sam) will be dancing at the Gaiety on Thursday night, when the Mr. Stock winner is announced in Montreal. Another Stock alum, the beautiful Sebastian, will be on 46th Street as well--though, for some reaon, he's not competing for the award. (He sure "could have been a contendah" in my book. . .)

If our beloved VDN isn't still too bummed out over recent events, I hope he'll post pix of the finalists sometime tomorrow. And if only some Stock denizens such as GRoca, Hoover, or NYObserver were in Montreal this week, maybe one of them could conduct an exit poll for us!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cooper reminded me last night that soon we should be voting for Mr. Gaiety 2004. We will set up a post that you can respond to and vote for your favorites. Don't do it yet, we've got a few weeks before the end of the year, this is just a "heads up" to start thinking of who you would nominate and vote for.

"Is this only for those who have attended, or will pictures be

posted for the rest of us?"

Good question: Anyone who is a registered member on this site can vote. If you check out the current and back Gaiety threads, you'll see many of the dancers' pictures. Also, follow VDN's thread "Picture Wednesday" for more dancers. I know it would be a lot easier if you've seen the G-shows, but that's not a requirement to take part in the vote.

>Cooper reminded me last night that soon we should be voting

>for Mr. Gaiety 2004.

I vote for Cooper

Foxy &

VDN

> Don't do it yet, we've got a few weeks before the end of the year, >this is just a"heads up" to start thinking of who you would >nominate and vote for.

>

OOPS, guess that gives a little more time to think about things and maybe change my mind. ;-)

Since I only seem to get to the Gaiety 1 time per year (well actually more like 10 times on one trip to NYC per year) I guess my selection will have to be from those there during my stay. Except maybe for Riccardo, from Stock, whom I understand dances at the G sometimes and he was always my favorite Stock guy.

Guest Tampa Yankee

>>Cooper reminded me last night that soon we should be voting

>>for Mr. Gaiety 2004.

>

>I vote for Cooper

> Foxy &

> VDN

>

I second that emotion! :p

>

>POINT OF ORDER! ;)

>

>"Should Ben be eligible again?"

>

>VDN: Yes, Ben is eligible because he danced during the 2004

>year. PAST PRACTICE, Dominic was Mr. Gaiety 2002 and was

>nominated in 2003. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but I

>don't recall Dominic dancing in 2004 and therefore would not

>be eligible.

Thanks for the clarification. This is almost like the rules the Norwegian government uses.

>>I vote for Cooper

>> Foxy &

>> VDN

>>

>I second that emotion! :p

KY and TY, Thanks for the vote of confidence. Unfortunately, since we did not dance on stage this year, we are not eligible and will have to respectfully decline your very kind nomination. There still is a chance that VDN will make his debut before the end of the year. Reviews will follow. :-)

Guest manrent1

It's all about Trevor - as Jan used to say on the Brady Bunch "Trevor, Trevor, Trevor!"

He would be 1-5 for me.

Hot

Hung

Beautiful

Eyes to die for

Smile that kills

Personality for days

Loads that shoot and shoot

All around stud!

:p

No doubt about it, Trevor is a superb candidate. Hard to beat, in fact. In addition to the excellent qualities already cited, he has also acted as DJ at the Gaiety several times (and done it very well, I hear), and he's gotta be one of the nicest guys who has ever appeared there.

I'll bet if you could have all the Gaiety dancers cast votes of their own, they'd probably end up electing HIM!

Archived