GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF JULY 7TH

Cooper
This topic is 7593 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: GAIETY LINEUP:

>Does Mason speak English well? I thought he came across as

>very aloof and I wondered if that was the reason.

From everything I've heard him say (which really aint THAT much, I would have to say "OUI"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest master12361

I know Mason and he does speak English well. He is a very nice guy and its hard when your up there with the lights he said sometimes to see evryone he trys to have contact with everyone. I was at the 1pm show tyoday and he seen me and smiled and waved. I know he try to have contact with everyone thats there but soem times the dj is rushing them. But he a great guy.

Guest master12361

Yes I seen mason and we had a great time. Mason and I go back a while and I see him when he comes to NYC.

RE: TINO LOPEZ IN TOWN

Friday lineup:

1. Jeffrey

2. Giovanni

3. Jeremy

4. Luc

5. Geno

6. Tommy

7. Mason

8. Rocha

9. Danik (the artist formerly known as Vinnie)

10. Vito

11. Felipe

12. Jazz

NYO Faves: Jeffrey, Tommy, Danik

Rumors for next week (so far):

Damian

Dominic

Angel

Brad

I don't know about Tino Lopez, but he usually does 10 days, so I'm guessing not next week.

Updated Rumor List:

Damian

Dominic

Angel

Tommy (not the one from this weekend)

Max, Gaiety return

Michael (not the one from NYC), Gaiety debut (not sure he'll use that name, actually)

I hear Tino might be week 7/28 (not sure if that means the Friday before or not).

NYO,

NICE AVATAR!

BOZO READ ON ANOTHER (UNNAMED) WEBSITE THAT A (UNNAMED) FRIEND OF YOURS IS HEAVILY

PROMOTING ONE OF HIS DISCIPLES, A CERTAIN (UNNAMED) BLONDE DANCER FROM TORONTO.

WHAT DO YOUR SOURCES TELL YOU ABOUT THIS?

DR. BOZO T. CLOWN MD.

There is a Bozo Clown who writes Gaiety reviews on another website, but I don't think he is an MD! What a coincidence though, to have another Bozo posting here! Welcome!

But what did your post have to do with Tino Lopez? Has he gone blonde?

MR. LUCKY,

THIS FELLOW WHO USES MY NAME SOMEWHERE ELSE IS CLEARLY AN IMPOSTER.

YOU KNOW THE OLD SAYING, "..IF I HAD A NICKEL FOR EVERY BOZO WANNABE

OUT THERE....."

ALSO, I AM SORRY IF MY POSTING WAS INAPPROPRIATE. I WAS RESPONDING TO THE

NEW YORK OBSERVER'S "UPDATED RUMOR LIST" WHICH WAS ON THE PREVIOUS POST.

IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.

DR. BOZO T. CLOWN, MD.

RE: TINO LOPEZ IN ME

Dr. Clown:

Thanks. I look forward to more posts from you. BTW, I have this little pain in my wrist, sometimes worse than others. What do you think that is? Could you prescribe me some demerol or something?

Dr Clown,

I am confused by your post also.

I don't know this friend or his disciple. Most of my friends are not holy enough to have disciples.

I am sure you didn't mean anything about Tino, because I don't think he's blonde or from Toronto. Perhaps you meant Cody? I think he's been scheduled several times and has cancelled. I suspect he will go the way of Gabriel and a few others who cancelled on Denise once too often. I am sure you'll be very disappointed, as I know you're partial to blondes from the land up north.

Dr. Clown

Perhaps your friends who told you about this site mentioned that a lot of the people here were quite old, which is true depending on your definition of the word. However, we are not hard of hearing!

Can one expect to see you in full clown uniform at today's Gaiety show? What will happen if you come face to face with that other clown who is using your name in such a scandalous way?

Finally, will you be performing on the Gaiety stage? I can see it now, with Denise as Ringleader, you doing the clown thing, William doing his acrobatics and me walking the tightbutt, err, umm, tightrope! Cooper could write us up a great review!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived