GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF JULY 7TH

Cooper
This topic is 7592 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today's lineup was more like a trip down memory lane, with MIA dancers returning to the stage. Also, if you should catch the show, you'll see that there's not much of a range in body type. Lots of medium built brown haired guys. There are 4 Canadians, 1 Hungarian, 1 Latino, and 1 very tattooed Brazilian.

The lineup for the week of July 7th:

1. Jeremy

2. Giovanni

3. Jeffrey

4. Luc

5. Geno

6. Mason

7. Rocha

Who's Who in the lineup:

Review is from the 1:30pm show.

JEREMY: Returning to the G after 2 yrs., this handsome Canadian dancer is of average height, with dark hair and blue eyes. He enters stage to his own selection of "techno" music, "Satisfaction" by Jenny Benassi. Unfortunately for him, Denise didn't like it and asked him to make another selection for the 3:30 show. Jeremy is wearing a black tank top (very popular with this lineup) and jeans. He spent much of his time dancing in the rear of the stage, where he performed some erotic moves and showed off his bubble butt... Suggestion to Jeremy, move forward, for I liked what you were doing back there... As Jeremy begins to disrobe, he reveals a well defined chest (nice pecs and abs). His upper body is in great shape... Second number he enters wearing just black socks, perhaps he'll sell them in the lounge! He has a solid muscular body and his cock stayed hard the entire number. In addition, he gives a great view of his anal cavity, he likes to spread those cheeks... A very likeable performer.

GIOVANNI: A good looking Latino dancer who has appeared frequently at the G. He's known for his excellent dance moves and tight muscular build. Wearing a black tank top, white pants, and white sneakers, Giovanni puts on a very entertaining show. He's very creative and enjoys stepping off the stage and onto the seats. Giovanni must have been in a religious mood today for he was wearing rosary beads around his neck for good luck. He wasn't the only dancer who went the way of the cross... Giovanni has dark hair and eyes, he's of average height and has a good muscular build. I'm certain he's very popular in the gym. Second number, Giovanni spends a lot of time entertaining the ringside patrons. Yes, he's the one who straddles innocent patrons and reviewers, even his foot gets into the action! (btw, it felt good). Giovanni is well endowed and does a nice bend for a better look at his butt.

JEFFREY: Missing from the lineup for almost 2 years (a victim of the 9/11 lineup). This 25yo, very handsome Canadian from Quebec City puts on a very enjoyable/sensual show. Yes, he too was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. He has brown, very gelled, spikey hair and seductive green eyes. He won me over with his killer smile and friendly personality. He has a muscular body, but not as defined as the previous dancers. He also wore a crucifix around his neck. Jeffrey has a good size uncut cock, a smooth bubble butt, and a "fleur-de-lys" tattoo under his navel. It was wonderful seeing him back on stage. After this week, he'll be returning in Sept.

LUC: A very likeable and handsome 22yo from Montreal. He's 6', and has one of the warmest smiles. Luc will easily seduce you with his radiant blue eyes, which are accented by his dark hair and dark thick eyebrows. Luc, wearing a cross, puts on a fine show and makes wonderful eye contact with the patrons. His body is in the best shape ever. He has that chiseled chest to die for, not just a 6 pack, but an 8er! Luc has light chest hair, very hairy legs, and a happy trail. For his second number, Luc gets very close to the patrons and enjoys playing with his hard cock.

GENO: the beefy Hungarian. He's a very handsome man with dark hair and blue eyes. He enters stage wearing a red shirt, shorts, and sneakers. His stage show consists of a lot of pacing, heel/toe style. Perhaps dance lessons from his buddy Giovanni are in order. He sports a tattooed arm band and wears earrings. He has those succulent-n-meaty type nipples. He's in good shape and has broad shoulders and a muscular back. His skin is silky smooth, it just sparkles with his sweat. He enjoys bending over in delighting the butt hooters. Nice! Geno sports a good tan with that heart shape around his butt.

MASON: a very friendly 28yo from Montreal. He has dark (messy style) hair and seductive hazel eyes. He's a slow casual dancer and gets very close to the patrons. I like this guy and his warm, friendly smile. As Mason removes his shirt, he reveals a well defined tight smooth upper body. Second number, he sports a "bacon strip" design for his pubic hair, and a very beefy hard cock with a fat head. Good show!

ROCHA: Introduced by the dj as the "Super hot, super performer", he left out the "Super Illustrated man" part. He's a 45yo, tall and well built Brazilian, with dark hair and eyes. He enters wearing his Karate white outfit with a red belt. As he begins to strip down, you become very aware of his "anatomy" for it's displayed in tattoos. He would make an excellent visual for a High School Bio class. He actually has tattoos from his head to his toes. Way too many for my taste... Unfortunately, several patrons left after his 1st number and missed the total picture. As he enters for his second, this guy has a Victorsize cock, (it's huge,) and a very hairy bubble butt. If you like tattoos, he's your man.

Overall, an entertaining show, however, still missing from the lineup are the twinks.

If you should catch this week's show, please share your opinions/favorites. Enjoy, Coop

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnPela

Cooper,

As always, thanks for the very informative and detailed review. Now I can go back to bed after reading my usual Monday night bed-time G-spot review.

Any chance in the future you will take notes during your "research sessions" and provide us with the really hot details? Some of us have inquiring minds. Also, did you bring your Genre July issue mag to the Gaiety to be autographed? Since you saw the show, I doubt you brought the mag.

JP, formerly known as AJP, Thanks for being such a loyal fan of the Gaiety reviews. I try hard to get the reviews out in time for your bed-time readings! :) I'm happy you appreciate the hard work that goes into the makings of these reviews.

Reviewing the show on Monday is always a blast, esp. when some dancers have never performed at the G. Then, as the week progresses, you see such talent develop.

As for my "Weekday private reserach", I don't take notes, only fond memories are reported. Perhaps from reading the review you can tell which dancer gave me some private attention.

Being a regular at the G, I often forget how exciting the show is for 1st timers. Yesterday, a new patron sitting ringside, really caught my eye. He was a handsome man in his 20's who sat very still in his seat with his eyes fixed on each hot dancer. He loved the attention his tips brought but didn't really know how to hide his growing enthausiasm. At first he tried to cover it with his hands and sat like a school boy with his hands folded on his lap, then the excitement got to be too much to handle/hide. He tried to make some adjustments, but it only made things more noticeable, finally, during the dancer "fluff" period when the lights were dim, he just reached into his pants and started stroking. Good for him I thought, but he also caught the eye of the Security Guard. As G-goes know, there are signs posted around the theatre stating "ABSOLUTELY NO SEXUAL ACTIVITIES ARE PERMITTED". However, I did enjoy the side-show while it lasted and I certain the new guy had some catching up to do when he got home! :9

Who to look for this weekend... Scheduled for this weekend is the very handsome and talented dancer, VITO. Remembered for his fast footwork dance style and his cartwheel down center stage. He always puts on a fun stage show. IMO, he has one of the best 6 packs to grace the stage and puts on a most sensual 2nd number. :9

Lineup on Tuesday, same guys as reported on Monday, with Jeffrey and Jeremy's order inverted.

NYO favorites: Jeffrey, Giovanni

Joey Diamond: believe he's retired from the business, he was a very hot guy.

RUMORS for the weekend (please note, these are only rumors)

Vito

Vinnie

Tommy

Jazz

Matt?

RUMORS for next week:

Damian

Dominic

(I didnt hear if TJ was joining them again)

Brad

Sounds like some good improvements to the show.

Enjoy!

NYO, do you have any info on Vinnie? There is a Vinnie that I occasionally have privates with when I'm in Toronto (a black guy with an incredible body/face), is it the same guy? If it is, I'll make sure to go to the Gaiety to see him!

Thanks for any feedback you can provide.

Guest master12361

RE: Pictures

Hi guys Mason is very hot had him a few times and he is great check out his reviews has his cell number. I was not diaappointed. he is a honest and friendly guy.:p :) :-) :D

RE: GAIETY LINEUP: "I did it for Jackhammer"

The view from where I was sitting,

"More nude than EVER" should be put on the banner outside. I've never seen so much nudity in the dancers' 1st songs before. Sacks and Cocks in abundance. Was there a memo distributed to all the dancers?

>

>LUC: A very likeable and handsome 22yo from Montreal.

Usually totally not my type, but this time, wary that the beloved Jackhammer would do so were he able to be present, I stayed in my seat and tried to will Jack to be able to see through my eyes for those 10 minutes or so. No telling if it worked but I hope he wasnt driving at the time. :)

>

>GENO: the beefy Hungarian.

He had the misfortune of either coming onstage just as someone "let one go" in the audience (silent but deadly) or he smelled like ass. I'm pretty sure it was the former as the scent dissipated after a couple of Geno's passes around the stage.

>MASON: a very friendly 28yo from Montreal.

He looked like he was looking for snipers in the audience. Still a hot one though. Was nice when someone got him to crack a smile albeit briefly.

>

>ROCHA: Introduced by the dj as the "Super hot, super

>performer"

Seemed absolutely jovial to be on stage for a change. Usually he's aloof..wonder if that affects business at all?

NEO, no he didnt dance but what the f*ck has he done to his HAIR? It is a frosted faux mohawk (which is fine) combined with a mullet backhead. Scarier than Rocha's tattoos to a little virgin in the front row. YIKES.

RE: GAIETY LINEUP:

>Neo, the most boring performer ever to hit the Gaiety stage?

>Whose place did he take?

For a brief moment I thought "but I SAID he didnt dance!" but then I realised that when he's onstage he *doesnt* dance anyway.

He was in the dj booth with one of the others but I didnt notice him on the mic or working the music. Also briefly came out in the Theatre to talk to someone up front during Giovanni's 2nd song (how rude!)

On a positive note, NEO is a very handsome man. He's in great muscular shape, has a beautiful chiseled chest, seductive eyes, and tree trunk type legs. And, lets not forget that sexy Hungarian accent and friendly (off stage) personality. I was sorry to hear he didn't get the lead role in "Movin' Out"...:+

HiJinx,

Someday I hope to repay your kindness. Yes, my time with Luc in NYC is a high spot in my memory. I am trying to channel the replay of what your eyes saw for my future enjoyment. Luc was the first stripper I saw on my first visit to the G (or any strip club FTM) that I hooked up with the next day when i went in alone. Thankfully Mr. Cooper and Lucky explained how the system works at the G, so I was able to overcome my sheer panic, and mumble the few briefs words needed to give Luc the opportunity to take it from there.

I do appreciate you taking care of my interest since my apparent (former) friend Mr Cooper won't even reply to me anymore (ha) much less get a pic for me of Luc. That research Coop does must take more time than we thought.

Thanks again Jinx.

:9

Guest buffroger

I must say the Jeffrey is the star of the line-up. What a good looking guy. Great smile and a nice personality and he puts on a very sexy show. So sexy, I couldn't resist but have a private right after his performance. Wonderful! Will definitely see him again in Sept.

Barry

>>Mason looked like he was looking for snipers in the audience...LOL!

A perfect description that fit Jeremy as well. Both these guys spend too much time looking at the ceiling or the DJ booth in rear of theater. Some eye contact with the audience would improve their acts tremendously. An occasion smile wouldn't hurt either.

Does Mason speak English well? I thought he came across as very aloof and I wondered if that was the reason.

Archived