Downtown Orlando

Guest DWorl
This topic is 7497 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just moved to downtown Orlando. Any clues as to if there is any kind of hustler scene down here or any cruisy areas? I'm on Lake Eola. I'd appreciate any help you guys could give me...you can send any responses to DWorl99@aol.com

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I had a good chuckle when I read your post. About 5 or so years ago, the neighborhood immediately around Lake Eola (on the other side of Central) was prime for hustlers, as was OBT between the parliament House and the East-West Expressway, and OBT between 1-4 and Gary's Duck Inn. If you want to knwow here they are currently operating, here's a good place to check:

http://www.cityoforlando.net/police/vice-prost_feb2003.htm

Guest Tampa Yankee

hmmmm.... wonder of the City of Orlando appreciates that it has provided an online source for street hookers location guide. :+

Was Down there just a few weeks ago. The OBT reminded me why I shouldnt be on it. Lots of fun to be had other places. OF COurse I do my homework first and found my guys before arriving brought one with me. (Dave and the other two are guys and friends who live there. Adrian and Blake) HUGS Chuck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

RE:Vice? Lewdness??

Orlando sounds like my kind o' town!

I love to shop, so OPD's little on-line catalogue is dear. But tell me, you Orlandians, what's with all the guys exposing their sexual organs in Kittinger Park? Is that the local cruising area?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived