Street hustler in Ft Lauderdale

CT Dick
This topic is 7786 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

During a recent trip to Ft Lauderdale, I came across the Cubby Hole on US 1 just south of the Sears, across from Holiday Park.

The entrance is on the back facing a parking lot, with security keeping an eye on the parked cars. It is like the old days with street hustlers wandering the area.

Fortunately I found a reliable one (named Sean, a lanky, cute, versatile boy) who did not rip me off.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

This seems to be my own personal thread.

In the event that some of you who enjoyed the olden days of street hustling and the thrill of the pick up haven't seen it before, I'm bringing if forward, again.

I was in Ft L over New Years and found 6-8 guys strolling those blocks again this year. }(

Dick

• 3 weeks later...

It reminds me of the good old days in Orlando when street hustlers abounded. I meet over 20 very hot boys ranging from 18 to 28. There were a few scam artists to be sure, but nothing beat the thrill of picking up a hot new boy for under $50 :) Iw onder if there are any worthwhile boys there now?

Hope you don't mind me joining in from California. I miss the times when I would pick up a hot guy hitch hiking on Pacific Coast Highway. Usually these were gay for pay boys and I would make an offer and have a huge amount of fun for $40. Finding the guy was as fun as actually jumping in bed with him.

Here in Los Angeles this simply doesn't happen anymore. No one hitch hikes these days and the Hollywood guys have all disappeared.

The adventure of the hunt is a lost art.

Those people who say money can't buy happiness simply don't know where to shop. If you, like me, like the hunt, the negotiation, the living-on-the-edge adventure-----GO to Brasil!!;)

I read this thread a while ago so decided to check out the Cubby Hole. This is now 2 years later than when this thread started and I think the scene has changed...for the worse. I have been there twice in the last week and a half in the early evening, around nine or so, and each time I have seen police cruisers on the little street that runs behind the club (which is where the entrance is). The first time I saw what appeared to be a hustler lurking 50 feet away from the club in the shadows but he vamoosed when the cop car showed up. The second time, the cops were cruising by as I arrived and there were no hustlers apparent. There was a notice on the board inside the Cubby Hole advising patrons of a raid just before Christmas at Boots, another gay bar in Ft Lauderdale where several patrons and the bar tender were arrested for you-know-what-kind-of-conduct! There are still some street hustlers around but they are being hassled by the cops. I know some show up at the shuffleboard where I play with some friends and they are prepared to turn a trick for $20 or so. And who said shuffleboard was boring!!!:o

>There are still some street

>hustlers around but they are being hassled by the cops. I know

>some show up at the shuffleboard where I play with some

>friends and they are prepared to turn a trick for $20 or so.

>And who said shuffleboard was boring!!!:o

And, where do we play shuffleboard, if I'm not being to nosy?

;-)

Dick

Update on the Cubby Hole: I was there several nights ago early in the evening and talking with a small group of friends when a guy came in (sorta cute) who had just been slugged in the face getting out of his car in the parking lot adjacent to the club (Hair salon lot in the day). He said he never saw the guy lurking in the shadows and the motive was probably robbery but he was a pretty muscular guy and the would be robber took off. Anyway he had a nasty goose-egg on his forehead. I guess that's another reason for having the cops patrolling the area.x(

Archived