Deep Thoughts

Guest Zach DC
This topic is 8195 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Zach DC

RE: Floaters vs. Sinkers

>the plumbing staff at the White House, many have resigned after being called upon to fish

>the president's droppings out of the john so many times... GW has agreed to use the toilets

>for pissing only. When he does #2, he uses a kittie litter box...

Thanks WetDream, for the inside scoop on the White House plumbing problem.

It's also been explained here that one's diet helps his shit rise to the top. Maybe

Bush turds are sort of like a "Coke float."

Zach DC

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zach DC

>Why do men always talk about farts and poop? Do women do the same?

>What deep thoughts would they have?

Along with weighty topics like poop and farts, women air their grievances

about another deep topic -- genuine pussy farts. They are so lucky.

Zach DC

Guest Zach DC

>Zach, stop you are making me horny! :) <jr>

Hehehe, blow me, sweet boy. (Blow jobs make me horny.)

Zach DC

Guest WetDream

"Maybe Bush turds are sort of like a "Coke float."

I suspect that it is those darling twin girls that would be interested in the coke. Just remember what Tallulah said about this particular substance: Don't tell me that cocaine is habit forming. I've been taking it fo 17 years and I know."

>Do you think God was sending Rush Limbaugh a message by

>making him go deaf?

Rush doesn't listen to anyone but himself.

If God were punishing Rush, God would have given him throat cancer. x(

So I guess God is still on the right. ;)

Not that there's anything wrong with that....:+

>>Do you think God was sending Rush Limbaugh a message by

>>making him go deaf?

>

>Rush doesn't listen to anyone but himself.

That's why Rush is going deaf because he listens too much to himself. }>

JT

Guest TruthTeller

>Do you think God was sending Rush Limbaugh a message by

>making him go deaf?

Sort of like the way that right-wing zealots believe that God was sending a message to homosexuals by giving them AIDS?

This is painful. Yet again I have to agree with TT. It's probably wise to just accept the odd occurences of life and not try and attribute them to a higher power. No matter how likely it seems.

Besides why should God say anymore to us. We get an amazing universe to explore and all we do is squabble.

Guest Zach DC

>President Bush has not only comes across as being stong, but he is

>surrounded by the most brilliant stratigists in the world.

Hey HooBoy,

Yes, thankfully, Bush is surrounded by some brilliant people. In this time of crisis their leadership

is invaluable, because quite frankly, Bush is dumber than a dumb turd.

I can't recall any other president nearly as dumb as Bush. His father? At least the old Bush could

complete basic sentences -- and even look like he understood them. Reagan? Not real bright, but such

a gifted actor. Ford, Fillmore, again, were not bright men. But none of these men is nearly as dumb

as Bush, Jr. (Now Quayle would have been competition.)

Back to the original question: has there ever been a president dumber than Bush, Jr.?

Zach DC

Guest TruthTeller

>I can't recall any other president nearly as dumb as Bush.

>His father? At least the old Bush could

> complete basic sentences -- and even look like he

>understood them. Reagan? Not real bright, but such

> a gifted actor. Ford, Fillmore, again, were not bright men.

>But none of these men is nearly as dumb

>as Bush, Jr. (Now Quayle would have been competition.)

Do you see a trend here? Isn't it remarkably coincidental that the Presidents you see as dumbest are also the ones whose ideologies are different than yours? They don't spout psuedo-intellectual, East Coast pomposity, or academic liberal platitudes. Therefore, they must be stupid.

Every time I think of the "War Cabinet" we would have if Gore had won - Madeline Albright, Sandy Berger, William Cohen, Donna Brazille -- all I can do is thank God for those idiots in Flordia who were too stupid to punch a fucking square through a card. If we had THAT War Cabinet after Sept. 11, we would probably all be speaking Arabic by now.

Guest Zach DC

8th grade English is not too much to expect from any president.

Truthteller, who's your pick for dumbest president?

Zach DC

Guest TruthTeller

>8th grade English is not too much to expect from any

>president.

The ability to articulate thoughts is only one component of the intellect. There may be many impediments to forming complex sentences that have nothing to do with the intellect. Many brilliant people are inarticulate.

>Truthteller, who's your pick for dumbest president?

James K. Polk was a complete imbecile. Everyone knows that.

Now that I've answered your question, will you answer mine? Don't you find it so coincidental that the presidents you think are dumbest are the ones whose ideology is the opposite of yours?

JFK and Reagan were dumb as posts, but surrounded themselves with very smart men, like Bush. The smartest President in the last 50 years is also, by almost every historian, judged the biggest failure - Jimbo Carter. Hell, we probably wouldn't have had 9/11 if he done as every other U.S. President in history and given support to a military junta to take over Iran when the friendly regime started to fall. Ditto Nicaragua - another disaster, although only for a decade.

Later.

Guest Zach DC

>Don't you find it so coincidental that the presidents you

>think are dumbest are the ones whose ideology is the

>opposite of yours?

To answer your question, I think Bush is the dumbest president because he's not good at speaking. And he's not good at thinking.

As for opposing ideologies, you and I have never discussed my ideology, nor Bush's.

Zach DC

Guest TruthTeller

>>Don't you find it so coincidental that the presidents you

>>think are dumbest are the ones whose ideology is the

>>opposite of yours?

>

>To answer your question, I think Bush is the dumbest

>president because he's not good at speaking. And he's not

>good at thinking.

You named many others on the dumb list. They lost out to Bush - whom you believe to be the dumbEST - but there were others you identified as contenders for the title. I believe they were all Republicans. I'm confident (see below) that you're not a Republican. Do you think that's a coincidence?

>As for opposing ideologies, you and I have never discussed

>my ideology, nor Bush's.

Bush's ideology is well known. You've said many things here which make clear to me what your political ideology is. The latest that I can recall was in the thread discussing most admired celebrities, where you identified Elizabeth Taylor and some other female celebrity for their work on AIDS, and Jimmy Carter for his "unending work on behalf of the homeless" (I'm paragraphsing, but not by much).

Only a liberal would choose those individuals as admirable, and express sentiments of that sort, in the manner that you expressed them. So, I believe there is ample evidence of the premise of my question - that your ideology is quite different from George Bush's.

Of course it’s not a coincidence that someone finds another person with opposite views less intelligent – it’s just human nature.

A.) Most people have given some thought to their personal ideology.

B.) Most people do not think that they themselves are stupid.

C.) Since other people have come to different conclusions and have different ideologies.

D.) They must be less intelligent or they would have come to the same conclusions and have the same ideology.

A+B+C = D

Simple stuff. A virtual law of physics for all but the most highly developed minds. (Which I certainly don’t claim to be.) I know deep down that my Log Cabin buddy is every bit as smart as me and probably even more so…that’s why I can’t figure out why he is so WRONG all the time! ;-)

Guest Zach DC

>You named many others on the dumb list....I believe they were all Republicans. I'm confident (see below) that

>you're not a Republican. Do you think that's a coincidence?

>You've said many things here which make clear to me what your political ideology is...in the thread discussing

>most admired celebrities, where you identified...Jimmy Carter for his "unending work on behalf of the homeless"

Yes, TruthTeller, it's a "coincidence" that Reagan and Ford are not very bright Republicans, while Democrat Carter is compassionate

and hard-working (as well as intelligent). History has shown that Fillmore (neither Republican nor Democrat) was not a bright man,

while very recent history has proved Bush, Jr. is an ignoramus -- again, another "coincidence." (It truly would be coincidental to

discover Fillmore was a drunk and a crack head!)

Zach DC

Guest TruthTeller

>Of course it’s not a coincidence that someone finds another

>person with opposite views less intelligent – it’s just

>human nature.

That was the only point I was making. Zach is not declaring these Presidents stupid because of his objective assessment of their intellect. That may be a part of it, but a substantial factor in his assessment is whether or not they ascribe to the same liberal views he does.

Part of what makes liberals seem so tyrannical and pompous -- aside from the belief, to which you admirably confessed, that liberals are bestowed with the devine ability to make decisions about what's best for other adults' lives better than those other adults can do for themselves -- is that liberals think that anyone who doesn't ascribe to liberalism isn't just politically misguided, but is also stupid.

Thus, you have masses of mindless drones running around spouting empty, meaningless liberal slogans, and thinking that they're so insightful and smart as a result - and believing that anyone who is unwilling to spout those same slogans is stupid and primitive.

>A.) Most people have given some thought to their personal

>ideology.

>

>B.) Most people do not think that they themselves are

>stupid.

>

>C.) Since other people have come to different conclusions

>and have different ideologies.

>

>D.) They must be less intelligent or they would have come to

>the same conclusions and have the same ideology.

>

> A+B+C = D

>

>Simple stuff.

I don't think that it's that simple. I don't find it difficult to believe that someone can disagree with my views -- especially my political views -- without being stupid. I disagreed with most of Bill Clinton's political views, but I think he's extremely smart.

Liberals tend to label conservatives "stupid" not by virtue of their intellect, but by virtue of their political views. I think Zach's original post was an example of that.

Guest TruthTeller

>Yes, TruthTeller, it's a "coincidence" that Reagan and Ford

>are not very bright Republicans, while Democrat Carter is

>compassionate

> and hard-working (as well as intelligent).

Can you name any smart conservatives or dumb liberals? Or are those phrases oxymoronic to you?

>Part of what makes liberals seem so tyrannical and pompous

>-- aside from the belief, to which you admirably confessed,

>that liberals are bestowed with the devine ability to make

>decisions about what's best for other adults' lives better

>than those other adults can do for themselves -- is that

>liberals think that anyone who doesn't ascribe to liberalism

>isn't just politically misguided, but is also stupid.

Part of what makes conservatives seem so tyrannical and pompous

--- aside from the belief, that conservatives (especially the religious "RIGHT") are bestowed with the devine ability to make decisions about what's best for other adults' lives better

than those other adults can do for themselves -- is that

conservatives think that anyone who doesn't ascribe to conservatism

isn't just morally wrong (and going to hell), but is also stupid.

JT

Archived