What's the best lube?

Guest Kevin 2
This topic is 8206 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best lubes for JO are ID MIllennium or Wet Platinum and I prefer KY

jelly for fucking. ID Millenium works well for fucking also.

Eros is good, but very over-priced, basically the same stuff as ID

Millennium which is much cheaper.

Jeff4hire@aol.com

Guest dstud4hire

Without a doubt...EROS, seconded by WET Platinum....although have any of you tried the cheaper alternative KY Liquid? It's not bad...tho EROS is still what I buy, in spite of it's cost...Gabe in St. Louis

Jacob, sweetie, you're not the first guy that's mentioned J-Lube to me.

You can actually mix it in advance and carry it around in those empty bottles of other lesser lubes, but don't carry it too long. It spoils.

Christopher Scott told me it was "slickerier" (his word) than other lubes. It sure worked for us. :9

Guest Kevin 2

RE: Crisco

<As John can tell you, we use Crisco for EVERYTHING here in the South (though lately I have started using Pam. It makes less of a mess and has MUCH fewer calories!)>

LMAO.. Regular or Butter flavor??

Guest Stefano

Well I have to agree with the majority here and say eros but, if I was talking internationally rather than nationally I would cast my vote for Liquid Silk that I discovered in London. Hoo, Please PLEASE bring me a gallon! Or a pint....;-)~

Actually, TRUE Southerns would probably use Lard or that bowl of pan drippings your GrandMa has collecting on the stove:0) You'd just have to get used to that pork odor.

My Bf & I were talking earlier about our parents & growing up which leads to our phrase of the day from his Mom:

"Y'all kids! Leave that cat's ass alone!"

John

Guest WetDream

RE: Liquid Silk

Mike: You can get Liquid Silk at Good Vibrations here in San Francisco. I'll bet you can also order it through their web site. Not that I'm trying to cheat you out of a trip to London... :(

><As John can tell you, we use Crisco for EVERYTHING here in

>the South (though lately I have started using Pam. It makes

>less of a mess and has MUCH fewer calories!)>

>LMAO.. Regular or Butter flavor??

With Crisco, DEFINITELY the butter flavor. As for Pam, well, i recntly picked up a can of Baker's Secret and let me tell you, that baker KNEW what he was doing!

Archived