My first day in Bangkok

TotallyOz
This topic is 7353 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Pattaya

>Pattaya has many decent hotels in the 800-1000 baht range,

>but I definitely am surprised to read that you got such a

>bargain rate at the Marriott. I think their internet rate for

>this time of year starts at a bit over 3000 baht.

Sorry, guys for the ocnfusion. The Marriot was not 800 baht a night. It was about 114US a night. The Internet connection at the Marriot is an additional 800 baht a night. That was what suprised me the most. We got a nice rate on the room but then have to pay 800 more for the internet. :(

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rampo

Considering that most internet cafes in Pattaya only charge 1 baht per minute, I would agree that the additional 800 baht (about $20) per day is a bit on the pricey side.

Guest rampo

Considering that most internet cafes in Pattaya only charge 1 baht per minute, I would agree that the additional 800 baht (about $20) per day is a bit on the pricey side.

Guest Tampa Yankee

RE: Identical Twins

>That is all I will say! :) I think I have died and gone to

>twink Heaven! :)

>

Too tired to type... too pooped to pop, huh? :+

>Off to Puckett for a few days of R & R.

Resusitation and Rehab? :+

I knew I should have gone along to chaperone!! You give JADED a whole new meaning... lol :7

When you see firecat tell him that I'm tending the home fires and they are plenty hot. }( ( Not true but it will energize him... and who knows, my calendar is open next week :p)

P.S. The weather here sucks!! 5-6 inches of rain, raw& dank, with snow on the way for NE and Montreal. Did I say it sucks? x(

P.P.S. You message re: Twins took down my connection for several hours. How hot was that?? :p

Guest Tampa Yankee

>That is all I will say! :) I think I have died and gone to

>twink Heaven! :)

>

Too tired to type... too pooped to pop, huh? :+

>Off to Puckett for a few days of R & R.

Resusitation and Rehab? :+

I knew I should have gone along to chaperone!! You give JADED a whole new meaning... lol :7

When you see firecat tell him that I'm tending the home fires and they are plenty hot. }( ( Not true but it will energize him... and who knows, my calendar is open next week :p)

P.S. The weather here sucks!! 5-6 inches of rain, raw& dank, with snow on the way for NE and Montreal. Did I say it sucks? x(

P.P.S. You message re: Twins took down my connection for several hours. How hot was that?? :p

RE: The Perfect Night

>Happy birthday!

>

>What a nice story, too.

:) Thanks. It was very special to me. And, just an FYI: the boy is has not left since that day. :) He is with me here in Pattaya. He is very sweet and has been a wonderful traveling companion. We almost made my other B'day wish come true last night. I had 4 of the cutest twinks I think I have seen with me for an overnight. Since I didn't think the Marriot would let them all up, I got another hotel just for the experience. My oh my. I am always glad when nice stories have happy endings. This one had a hot end (or 4). :) Today, I head off to Phuckett with an American friend and I send my boy from Bangkok back to his city from Pattaya. Last nights orgy was a great way to send them off. :) The lunch encounter with the twins made my trip and then last night with the 4 guys my trip to bangkok reached it halfway point. It was a day of celebration and fun.

Have more stories to share and more detail when I see you in person. Let's say Amsterdam? Or, are you ready for another trip to Brazil? :)

RE: The Perfect Night

>Happy birthday!

>

>What a nice story, too.

:) Thanks. It was very special to me. And, just an FYI: the boy is has not left since that day. :) He is with me here in Pattaya. He is very sweet and has been a wonderful traveling companion. We almost made my other B'day wish come true last night. I had 4 of the cutest twinks I think I have seen with me for an overnight. Since I didn't think the Marriot would let them all up, I got another hotel just for the experience. My oh my. I am always glad when nice stories have happy endings. This one had a hot end (or 4). :) Today, I head off to Phuckett with an American friend and I send my boy from Bangkok back to his city from Pattaya. Last nights orgy was a great way to send them off. :) The lunch encounter with the twins made my trip and then last night with the 4 guys my trip to bangkok reached it halfway point. It was a day of celebration and fun.

Have more stories to share and more detail when I see you in person. Let's say Amsterdam? Or, are you ready for another trip to Brazil? :)

>I knew I should have gone along to chaperone!! You give JADED

>a whole new meaning... lol :7

You know, I was thinking of that last night. I wish you had made the trip. :) I leaned over to Firecat at one point and said, "well, if Tampa Yankee had come, I would have been in much more trouble than I am now." He smiled and said, "yes, I don't think Tampa would have let you leave Phuckett until you did at least half the boys from Throb". So Tampa, I guess a good Chaperone would have been beneficial to me. :) But, were you talking about chaperoning me or the boys at the beach? I get confused in my old age. :)

>When you see firecat tell him that I'm tending the home fires

>and they are plenty hot. }( ( Not true but it will energize

>him... and who knows, my calendar is open next week :p)

Lets just say that Fire is engergized enough. He is like the bunny, he just keeps on going and going and going. It is hard for me to keep up with him at night. I try with all my might but it is exhausting. :)

>P.P.S. You message re: Twins took down my connection for

>several hours. How hot was that?? :p

Damm, that is hot! I will have to share pics with you of the boys. Will your connection take it? I know there is little you can't take. :) But, it is your computer I am worried about. :) What are friends for? :)

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

It has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day! :)

We were on our way back to Bangkok from Pattaya and were on the 1:20 flight to Phukette. We wanted to be a bit frugal and got a minibus from the Marriot lot. It was 1900 baht one way. Less than 15 minutes into the trip, the driver needed to stop for gas. OK. Not a big deal. We leave the gas station and head to Bangkok. After 15 minutes he turns around and heads back to Pattaya. I asked my Thai friend what was happening and he said the driver forgot to get his change. We were running on a tight schedule as it was but there was nothing we could do.

Back to the station to get 200 baht. I would have given it to him if I had known that was all it was but my Thai friend couldn't quite understand what I was trying to tell him.

Anyway, our journey continued. After another 20 minutes he pulls to the site of the road and looks at his tires. Needless to say, this had me a bit worried. He gets back in after almost getting his door knocked off on the highway. Another 5 minutes and we were at a Tire Center but it was not his tires it was overheating. He spent about 20 minutes pumping water into the vehicle. We were getting pissed at this time.

On the road again. This time we went for about 20 more minutes before we pulled over. He tried his best to fix the engine to no avail. We waited on the side of the road at a rest area for almost 4 hours in the hottest fucking weather I have ever known. I changed shirts 3 times just so the sweat would be a bit better. We could not get anyone on the road to stop for us and take us to Bangkok. We could not speak their language. Our tour guide, Firecat, was back in Pattaya with the boys. We were lost, sad, sweaty, and pissed that we missed our flight to the Island.

We finally convinced him to get a friend of his to pick us up and take us to Bangkok. We rolled into the Intercontinental and all my bellboys recognized us and surrounded the car. The picture changed from Black and White to Color in the flash of an eye. The staff at the hotel rearranged our flight, got us a hotel car to the airport tomorrow and one on the Island and back. They set us up with tons of chocolate, fruit and a few night welcome gifts.

Auntie Em, it’s so nice to be home!

RE: Follow the Yellow Brick Road

I let you do one thing on your own and look what happens????

My fault, I didn't like the looks of that Mini Bus but I just thought maybe it will be OK.

J, Don't you dare leave BKK before I get there. I still need more help shopping.

Oz, it was bad Karma from last night???(HEHE)

Don't get sun burned in Phukett and I'll see you soon.

By the way for all you lurkers out there it is 50 and counting!!!! (Not me but Oz)

There will need to be some verification however at the finish line because of some members of the oppopste sex???

Guest Tampa Yankee

Armchair Travel Advisory

From what I have read here and on other sites the go go boy pickings are very slim in Chang Mai. Time for you to catch up on sight seeing and shopping.. lol. :+ People with first hand knowledge may know better. :D

Guest rampo

RE: Armchair Travel Advisory

Adams Apple is the biggest and closest thing in Chiang Mai that you will find to the gogo bars in other cities. I also visited Fan Club a couple of years ago and it was very quiet.

From http://www.dreadedned.com:

"Adam's Apple

132/46-47 Soi Wiengbua, Chotana Rd, Chang Phuak

Phone: (0) 5322 - 0381

Now re-opened again after a month's closure, still the most popular and the best gay go-go bar in Chaing Mai even though the shows and dancing is a bit more toned down. Has bar, restaurant, pub and karaoke area and go-go, over four floors, massage also available. Bar open from 7:30 PM, go-go from 10:00 PM.

Circle Pub

161/7-8 Soi Erawan, Chang Phuak Rd

Phone: (0) 5321 - 4996

Another popular bar, open from 10:00 PM til 2:00 AM, special cabaret/variety shows nightly at 11:00 PM, but no longer features go-go. Lots of friendly cute guys.

Coffee Boy Bar

248 Thung Hotel Rd

Phone: (0) 5324 - 4458

Once a must-visit place, then a variety of owners, now new owners again early 2002, a bit out of town, but in a Lanna style teak house if you are looking for something a bit different.

Doi Boy Pub

27/1-2 Soi 4, Chang Phuak Rd, Chang Phuak

Phone: (0) 5341 - 0241

Large bar, open from 8:00 PM till 1:00 AM, number of staff and customers varies greatly from night to night, usually have some go-go if the numbers are right!

Fan Club

161/108 Soi 4, Chang Phuak Rd

Phone: (0) 7188 - 2605

Email: fanclubCM@hotmail.com.

Now open again as a go-go bar.

My Way - Two of Us

3/5-6 Hatsadisawee Rd, Chang Phuak

Phone: (0) 5340 - 4361

Large bar, smallish stage, usually has variety/cabaret style acts with two guys in rotation doing go-go at other times. Open from 8:00 PM till 1:30 AM"

RE: Chiang Mai

TotallyOz, I hope when you get back to "civilization" that you'll continue to apprise us of your adventures; I know you're up North now and things are different than they would be if you were in Bangkok.

How was Puket (sp)? I've been to Chaing Mai and Rai and the Golden TRIANGLE. ...loved Coffee Boy with its original owner and her fabulous stable of hot, really senuous hunky guys. One night she gave us a fabulous dinner outside; before we dined, there was this constant parade of sexy, titillating guys who came and went; I think they were working, but I know I was so stirred up sexually. Later that evening I got together with the hot guy whose pic was featured on a thick and popular gay guide to Thailand. He was the epitome of hotness but was horrible in bed! I was extremely disappointed.

As an aside, while I was there, I preferred guys who were 25 or older, for so many were too, too twinkish for me. My choice in guys was indeed limited. I know that hasn't been a problem with you, as from what I've gleaned from your writings, you prefer bois who are on the "twinkish" side.

When you return to the States, reflect on Brasil and Thailand bois. I'd like to hear your take. Perhaps we can start a thread as to real preferance.

RE: Chiang Mai

Thanks! I would love to chat about the differences between the Thai boys and the Brazilan boys. When I get back to New York, I will have more time on my hands and would love to carry on that dialogue.

I enjoyed Chiang Mai a great deal. I enjoyed it more for the day life than the night life. We hired a great driver recommended to us by Firecat named Mr. J. His number is 09-6377573. His rates were 1500 Baht for the entire day and night. We had him arrive each day at 9 and went shopping and to the sites around the city. It was the best money we have spent on the trip and made life so much easier for us. He is a great driver who speaks good English and knows everywhere we wanted to go. We bought some great antiques there and spent a wonderful day at the Buddhist temple. It really is a charming city. The lack of good hotels with Internet access was disappointing but we managed. :)

I am now in Bangkok and brought a boy who is a bartender from one of the local pubs with me. :) He is adorable and not a money boy. :) Although I have made sure he is pampered to death here in Bangkok.

FYI to all: He is not twinky. :) I do like them twinky but have met many here that I adore that are a bit older. The one boy I had with me for almost a week is 29. Yes, he looks 20. :) But, I look older than I am so we met in the middle. :)

Mr. J's taxi really made Chiang Mai wonderful. I highly recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

I found my best boy for sex in Chiang Mai at Coffee Bar. It is a classy place with a nice show. He had long shiny hair and a nice hard dick. He was 24. :) The bars there were not as much go go as they were host bars. Most of them had nice clothes on and the atmosphere was very relaxed.

I think the people we met in Chiang Mai were wonderful and kind and much more happy to help than anywhere we have visited.

I particularly enjoyed going to the wood carving factories with our driver. I was able to learn more about the carvings and meet some great people.

B & N Massage Boys

I met a great kid there tonight that made sure my needs were met and taken care of. I like this place perhaps more than most of the massage places in Bangkok. The boys are fun and sweet and the selection is always nice.

Tampa: I wish you were here. :)

RE: Armchair Travel Advisory

Thanks for the suggestions. I visit that site quite a bit. I find it very useful on my trip. But, those places were most definitely lacking compared to the other cities. :( I still enjoyed it there as one boy a day was fine for me there as opposed to Bangkok. Next time I go, I may take a boy with me and I think that would have been fun for them as well.

In Love

Yes, I think I have fallen again. :) This time with a hot boy from My Way bar in Phuket. I loved the bar and really fell hard for this boy. :) I plan a trip back there in a few months just to spend a week with him.

He is not the boy that is in Bangkok with me now as I decided that I needed a reason to come back to Thailand soon. My new handsome Thai boyfriend is just the reason. By the way, he doesn't know he is my new boyfriend. I will share that when I come back to visit him. :) The sex with him was mediocre to say the least, but his personality and charm won me over beforehand. If there was one boy I could take back to America with me, it would be him!

Damm, the boys here are so easy to fall for. Sometimes I do think I have died and gone to Twink Heaven. :) If they all weren't so fucking adorable, I would move here but think that would get me in too much trouble. :)

Guest Tampa Yankee

RE: In Love

>Yes, I think I have fallen again. :)

As I mentioned to you before... one in every port. lol :p

Archived