My first day in Bangkok

TotallyOz
This topic is 7343 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have I found Paradise? My first day in Bangkok was fun, enjoyable, exciting and fast paced.

I started the day off with a nice massage at Babylon. After a long 24 hour flight and then unpacking and getting settled in, this was a needed treat. Babylon is beautiful and very peaceful. I went for a swim in the pool and hung out there for about an hour or two. The place was pretty dead because they were having a big foam party later that night and I was told the many patrons would show up later that evening.

I ordered a traditional Thai Massage and asked for a young guy to give it to me. My guy may have looked young but he was 30. It didn’t really matter as the massage is non sexual. He did a great job on me for almost 2 hours. It was so very relaxing and it set my pace for the afternoon.

They were doing construction on the road to get to Babylon so I walked over a few streets until I found a place to eat. I sat down and started up a conversation with a nice young guy there. We ended up going back to my hotel after lunch. He was very sweet and charming and the sex was great. He is not a money boy but I did give him money for the taxi to get back to his neighborhood. He was very appreciative.

At night, I went to the Roxy for some appetizers. It was fun to sit there and watch the boys try to pull patrons into the restaurant. I meet up with a very nice waiter who was recommended to me by a friend and he is going to show me around the city next week. He also told me what clubs to go to that night for the go-go boys.

I started out at Future Boys which was a very good place to go. It was interesting to learn the way the bars work. I had one of the managers sit with me until I picked a boy from the stage. The drinks were 200 baht and if I choose a boy from there I had to pay the manager 300 baht for the boy to leave the establishment. I found the 2 boys I wanted for the night pretty fast and they both agreed to spend the night with me. We went to 2 more of the go-go bars just so I could see what was there but then decided I had 2 perfect guys and that I really wanted to play. So, we headed back to the hotel. The Intercontinental is not close to the gay area and at times traffic in Bangkok is slow. They took us back to the room but it took a while to get there. I would say about 20 minute’s total. Not bad I thought to myself as I fondled each one in the back seat. They were both so comfortable with foreplay and being on a “date”. It was lovely to spend time with them. Back in the room, we had a great time for about 2 hours and I decided that I wanted to go back to the gay area once more before the night and I paid them their money and headed back across town 10 minutes later.

This time, I sat at a restaurant and I was approached by a boy. I was sitting at a restaurant in the gay area and this guy keeps smiling at me. I smiled back which must have been an invitation to join me. He came over and said he saw me in one of the boy bars. I told him yes, I was there. He pointed to his girlfriend and they both joined me for dinner. We ate for a while and the he asked if I wanted both of them to come to my hotel. I said sure. He and I both fucked the girl. It was actually pretty nice and I did forget what it was like. Then I fucked him as he was fucking her. We all came at the same time. It was the best 3 way I have ever had in my life. But, the smell of pussy is not the same as ass. :) I think I enjoyed the pussy better. Am I sick? :) Or, has jet lag taken hold of me? :)

Anyway, after that nice rendezvous, I decided I would go back to the Roxy to say goodnight to the waiter there. I made it to the street where the Roxy was but a nice lady at the Japanese place coaxed me into the restaurant for some appetizers. I have noticed that more people put then hands on me guiding me into their establishments here than anyplace I have been. I asked her to sit outside so I could watch the crowds walking by. The street at Silom 4 was packed. I thought it was a predominately gay street but it was filled with almost as many straights as gays. There were these 2 cute boys sitting on a stoop across the street. I motioned for them to join me and they agreed. Once was 20 and straight and the other was 25 and gay.

I am not sure how hungry they were but I told them to get what they wanted. The lady at the restaurant took this as an opportunity to get them to order the most expensive sushi platter on the menu. :) I didn’t mind as they both seemed happy when the meal arrived. We sat, drank and laughed. Neither speak great English but both attempted. The lady at the restaurant would often come over and interpret things for us. It was actually a comical experience. I had to get home as it was now 3am and I was dead tired. The lady was disappointed I didn’t want to take the gay boy home with me. But, she made sure we had a date for the next day. Amazingly enough, she arranged for us to meet at her restaurant again. :)

I am quite taken by the whole scene here. It is unlike anything I have experienced. It is very friendly and the hours seemed to fade too fast. My day had come and gone faster than I had realized. Over the course of the day, I had met some fascinating people, had some great sex, visited 5 or so boy bars and taken more taxi’s back and forth from my hotel than I care to mention.

My time here reminds me of the song, “it’s beginning to look at lot like Christmas, toys in every store.” The boys are everywhere. There are just too many to count.

I will try to go into more detail on the boy bars later as that is perhaps one of the most interesting things I have seen here.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Oz,

You’re inspiring me to make the long flight over there.

Would you give us an idea of financial costs: hotels, meals, massages, “private sessions” with the boys, how about that romp with the guy and his his girl friend?

I just want to be sure I can afford the party.

Thanks!

I have been very pleasantly surprised with the costs of everything. The massage is 300 Baht for 1 1/2 hour Thai massage which is about 7.50US. The boys from the bars cost 300 baht to the management to let them leave and then you negotiate your price with the boy. All boys so far have gone with me for overnights for 1,000 baht. The boy/girl team were 500 baht each and I paid them plus tip. I saw them again today with 2 boys I picked up from the clubs. So, my party of 4 cost me about 3000 baht or 70US.

The food here is very inexpensive if you order from the right place. On the street it is very cheap and very tasty.

The Hotels can be had for around 50 or 60US. I choose to stay at the Intercontinental which is 150US a night. However, when I come back in the future, I will stay in the gay area for the 50 or 60 as I now know what to expect.

The Thai people are very fun and engaging. I have not had one bad experience yet. Except for the taxi's. They are a pain in the ass to explain where to go. They all tell the doorman at the hotel they know the address but none make it quite there, so I tell them to drop me off in the area and I walk there. I feel perfectly safe everywhere I have wandered so far.

I highly recommend this place to anyone seeking adventure and hot boys. This place keeps growing on me more and more each day.

Watch out Marc Anthony, you may not see me in Montreal again as I may have to settle down here. :)

B & N Massage Boys

Today at lunch time I ventured out to B & N Massage since it was suggested to me by my good friend Firecat. I am so glad I went there.

First, my taxi had a hard time finding the place. If you go, be sure you know the Sukhumvit Plaza is on the corner and it about 5 stories tall. If you go up the rear elevator to the 4th Floor you will see B & N when you step out of the elevator.

Once inside, I was greeted by the manager. He sat down with me on a couch to ask me what I wanted to drink and to tell me my options. No sooner had he started his talk about 30 cute thai boys of every age, shape and size wandered into the room, placed themselves in a semi-circle and stood smiling at me waiting for me to pick one for my massage.

I choose the oil massage which was under 500 Baht. There was a statement on the choice of massage sheet that said the boys need a tip of at least 500 Baht as well.

I choose a cute young 25 year old boy who had great eye contact. He spoke some English but very little.

He led me up the stairs to a private room with bath. We both undressed and be led me to the tub/shower to clean me and soap my body. From there we went to the table where I received at least one hour of a great oil massage. It was very relaxing and enjoyable.

At the end fo the hour, my boy lube me up with the lotion and gave me a nice hand job as well as a great blow job. After I came he rubbed it all over my body and his and gave me a great kiss. He then led me back to the shower to get rinsed off.

I gave him the standard tip plus some and he was very appreciative. We had a drink together at the bar with all the other boys watching intently as we sat and chatted. When I left, my boy walked me to the door, then to the elevator and said goodbye.

It was a very nice change of pace from Babylon and the Traditional Thai massage there.

I stopped at the Korean restaurant on the first floor next to the elevators. The food was delicious and for a full lunch with many items, it was only 300 baht. I will also give that place another try. There are several Korean restaurants there in the Plaza; the one I ate at was the one closest to the elevators on the first floor.

With so many boys to choose from, I recommend B & N to you!

B & N

4th Fl, Sukhumvit Plaza, 212/23 Sukhumvit Soi 12

Phone: (0) 2251 - 9714

RE: B & N Massage Boys

ToallyOZ your accounts of your experiences have really peaked my interests, and I sincerely thank you for sharing them and hope that they'll continue throughout your journey in the "Land of Smiles"!

Perhaps I might return sooner than I'd anticipated. Although I've been to Thailand twice, each time was distinctly different; I know the third time will also be, for this site/forum and its writers have given me another side of the coin to experience. :-) :-) :-)

>ToallyOZ your accounts of your experiences have really peaked

>my interests, and I sincerely thank you for sharing them and

>hope that they'll continue throughout your journey in the

>"Land of Smiles"!

>

>Perhaps I might return sooner than I'd anticipated. Although

>I've been to Thailand twice, each time was distinctly

>different; I know the third time will also be, for this

>site/forum and its writers have given me another side of the

>coin to experience. :-) :-) :-)

Thanks for the post. I will keep sharing as much as I can. I think this is a marvelous country and one of the best kept secrets of the gay world (even though I know everyone knows about it: most have not experienced it or they would keep coming back). :)

I am having such a great trip due in part to friends on the board who keep telling me what to do every day and the places to visit. I do get tired of Firecat telling me to soak in the culture when he knows I don't think with the head above my shoulders. :) jk fire

Future Boys and Boys.com

I have visited most of the bars on boy alley and have enjoyed most of them in one way or another. I will try to give as much personal information as I can on many of them.

Today, I have to share my two favorite go-go boy bars. One is Future boys and the other is Boys.com.

My first find was at Future Boys. I met a boy there that I really liked. He is charming and sweet and very versatile. He is small and think and totally smooth. I caught his eye immediately upon entering the place.

As soon as you get near the area with all the boy bars, the workers outside try to coax you into their establishment. I have had more than a few contests with me as the chicken wing and boys from different clubs trying to get me inside. It is pretty amusing to see. It does remind me of the song in Miss Saigon that is sung by the Engineer. :)

Once inside, the drinks are 200 baht. You must have one or more drinks. A manager sits down next to you to try to get you to take a boy home with you. This is the pimp for the place. I find their whole sale intriguing as well. They are sure you will like any boy you point out to them. "Oh yes, he be good with you." they say not even knowing what I like. :)

Once you have a boy you like, you can invite him for a drink. Once again their drink is 200 baht. :) You can then talk to the boy or if he doesn't speak English, you can have the manager interpret for you. I also ask a few things: I need to know if he is a bottom, if he sucks dick and French kisses. One of the main things I enjoy is groups. I have had the most problem with this ending up right. If you take 2 boys from the same club, they will tell you things will be good as I think their manager wants them to do it with as many boys in the club as possible because it is more money for the bar. Each boy you take out of the club cost you 300 baht. After a few bad three-way with boys from the same club, I decided to let my boy choose another boy or two from another competing club. This gets them more interested in what was happening.

I do notice that most of the boys prefer to have sex with me than with each other. They are shyer with one another than they are with me and they are usually very uninhibited with me. I think the art of a three way over here will make me write a new book. :)

I have found that boys from boys.com are very friendly and I do not worry at all about them in my room or taking anything at all. I feel safe taking them home with me for overnights. I offer 1000 baht for an overnight and will often tip more depending on the boy. For example, I have one boy at Boys.com that I adore and we pick out guys to fuck with him each night. He is the bottom for at least 2 or 3 guys. I think he deserves more money than anyone else. So, not only do I keep him longer than the other boys, but I tip him will and pay for taxi to his home at the end of our date.

I have found a boy at Future boys that is a great top boy and I love watching him fuck the other boys. He is simply charming and his English is better than the other boys I have. So, I enjoy having him there.

I have found that most will go to the hotel for an overnight for 1,000 baht. I consider this a true bargain.

If you are set to have safe sex, be sure to carry your own supply of condoms and lube. Not one boy I have had here brought it to the hotel. The first night, I tipped a doorman to run to the store to get condoms and KY Jelly. I am a Wet man myself but have not found it anywhere here.

Most of the boys I have met are into servicing you. But, you need to make clear what you expect before leaving the club. And each night I go back to the club, the manager asks if the boys made me happy.

I find picking up one boy and walking around with him for the night is the most fun. When we find another boy, we get him and take him back with us for fun.

All the boys were willing to French kiss with me but none have been with each other. That was a bit disappointing as sometimes I love to watch passionate kissing and foreplay.

Sorry, I digress:

boys.com is a smaller bar with about 15-20 boys on stage at the same time. They tend to have younger looking boys than many of the clubs. The tables are semi-circular and face the stage. It is a nice atmosphere but have not been in anytime where there was a crowd there.

Futureboys is a bit busier. More boys. More patrons. More pushy managers. :) But, I like the place a lot. You just have to be stern and tell the managers you will let them know when you find somebody. It is that easy. The music in Future Boys is better than most clubs but it is better because I like it. :) Not everyone would like it.

These are two bars that have go-go boys that if you enjoy twinks, you will be able to find them there. I have been pleased each night I have been there.

Boys.com

38/8 Duangthawee Plaza, Soi Pratoochai, Suriwong Rd

Phone: (0) 2637 - 0963

Future Boys

894/4-6 Duangthawee Plaza, Suriwong Road, Bangkok

02637 0507

"I will keep sharing as much as I can."

Well, I enjoy the stories but please do me one favor. If you are going to be splattering pussy juice again, please warn me ahead of time so that I can avoid said post. It really weakens my hard-drive!

LOL Lucky. I tell you what, if I post another pussy juice story, I will post Warning Pussy Story at the top. How is that? :)

In all seriousness, I told my sister about the 3 way and she now has high hopes of getting me hitched when I return to the USA. I think she may have me confused with a bisexual. That is not the case. I strayed with this couple as I really wanted to have sex with the boy. But, both were fun and I have met up with them 3 times since. They are just nice people. But, I will not mention that to my family as they see marriage bells in my future now and it is not with someone named Steve. :)

This is not a pussy story but: Last night in one of the gay boy shows, I was with some friends hanging out. A group of tourists came in and were drunk. They were most older Irish male/female couples. I thought they were funny so I chatted with them for a bit. It was interesting when the grandmother of one of the boys who had too many gin and tonics tried to slip me the tongue. :) I was a bit taken aback and she said is anything wrong? I pointed to my boy and said, "husband". :) She was shocked and said to her friends, "Is this a gay bar? (In a thick Irish accent)" They all laughed. I did too. :)

Transportation here

It is easy to get around in Bangkok. I have found that taxi's are very inexpensive but the taxi drivers see an American and want to go off the meter and say, "I take you there for 100 baht." I decline and they turn on the meter.

Last night, my boy from Boys.com go go bar and I were going to the hotel and we hailed a taxi. I have a card that has instructions in Thai for the driver to get me back to the hotel. We gave this to the driver and he couldn't read. So, my boy read it to him. The driver got us lost and we didn’t know where we were. We just jumped out of his taxi and walked to get another one. At this time, a boy ran up to us and said, "I take you. I take you." I was leery as I normally only want to get a taxi from the line of drivers. But, the boy I was with said it was ok. We got in the taxi and he said the usual, "I take you there for 100 baht." I agreed as now I really wanted to get to the hotel.

All the boys I have been with are very affectionate even in the taxi. He was holding and kissing me. The driver noticed and said in Thai to my boy that he wanted to go to the room with us and fuck me. I said I didn't get fucked. He said he would fuck boy then. :) I laughed and smiled as it was just too funny for me. I was in a taxi getting picked up by a taxi driver who wanted a three-way with me and my "date" for the night. The driver was cute but I declined.

I find it very easy here to get boys for free and not pay. I was approached several times yesterday by boys looking for sex and not money. It is very good for the ego for sure.

In dire need, sometimes you must take risks. When no taxi was available, I took a motorcycle taxi. They are everywhere here. Let’s just say that it was the scariest roller coaster ride I have had in years. I thought I was dead at least 5 times. I am not sure if I was sweating a great deal or I peed in my pants. In either case, the bathtub and Calgon came in handy today. :)

Every aspect of this country is fascinating to me. I love it here and love each day, each taxi ride, each boy I meet, and each meal I eat. It is just simply a fabulous place. :)

Hero

Upon the advice of my massage advisor, Firecat, I wandered to Hero today. It is in the same area as B and N. It is a bit more difficult to find but worth the trip. When I say difficult, I simply mean it is not on the tip of the street like B and N. It is all the way at the end of the street near the canal. When your taxi is driving, simply take the left fork and you will pass Banana Men and then get to Hero

Once inside, you will find a restaurant and be greeted by a supervisor who will explain the process. In the restaurant you can site at a table and view the boys. There is a glass room where all the boys are watching TV or working out on gym equipment. It is the first place I have visited here that is portioned off like this. You can sit and watch the boys for a bit and some will try to garnish your attention with smiles.

The supervisor explained the price structure to me that was on a menu. The rate is 500 baht for a simple oil massage. On the menu, it also says the minimum tip for the boy should be 500 baht or 1000 baht for special service. I asked what the special service was (even thought I knew) and he explained that was an X service.

I asked how I knew which boy would be able to provide the X service I enjoyed. He said to simply ask him and he would let me know. I told him I wanted a gay boy who was a bottom. He pointed out a few boys and I made my selection.

I was given a key to the room and to a safe to store my clothes. I went with my boy to the room. It was a small room with a bathroom inside the room. We both stripped and he showered me from head to toe. I then got on the massage table for a nice rub down. As I was on my belly, he massaged my entire back side. It was a rather nice but quicker massage than I received at either Babylon or B and N. Once he finished my back he stepped into the shower by himself very quickly. When he returned I was expecting his to ask me to roll over so he could massage my other side. Instead, he planted a kiss on my lips and French kissed me for a few minutes and then got on the table with me. I assume that the supervisor had told him what I wanted as he was prepared and took the initiative to get things rolling.

The massage at Hero was not the best I have had but I do think the experience was better than the other 2 places I have been to so far.

I liked the guy I was with today better than the other places I have gone for a massage. He spoke great English and is a student. I felt comfortable with him and will be seeing him again. I gave him a very nice tip and hope that will start things off even better the next time I see him.

The selection of boys at Hero was very nice. There were lots of boys to choose from and many muscle boys. I prefer the twinks and my boy had the perfect twink body. He was one of few that did.

I think Hero was a bit more expensive for me and along the same price as B and N but the expense was more my tip to the boy.

Both Hero and B and N tell you what the minimum tip is to the boy. I didn't get that at Babylon even though I tipped the guy there. Babylon is non sexual and I guess my tip reflected that. I would love to hear what other people normally tip at Babylon and the other places.

As you can see, I am soaking in as much of the boy culture as I can before a friend arrives from the states and I start my culture tour of Bangkok. :)

Hey Firecat, where is my next stop? :)

Hero

65 Sukhumvit Soi 11

Phone: (02) 251 - 1033

RE: Hero

BTW: For bellmen and housekeepers, the tip should be about 100 baht. That from my friends who live there. Of course, you can give them more if you want, but the hotel I was in == the service was simply outstanding,

In Hong Kong the service was even better and the weather much more pleasant. My hotel room temperature was always perfect.

__

The above written as a regular guy, not the owner of a website and has no official meaning, just unofficial BS.)

__

--garbo the hoo

Guest msclonly

Tipping

Is Tipping still an American obligation?

Seems things have doubled in BKK over the past year!

Even with decreased tourism!:+

Tipping and Mama

Hoo, I agree with you on the 100 baht. That is what I give to the housekeepers as well as the doormen. The one guy that gets my taxi for me several times a day gets that every time I get into a car. I have notice him wave through many taxis and I ask him why yesterday, he replied that he wanted a good taxi for me.

I pulled a Hoo the first day in the hotel. I asked the housekeeper to unpack my entire truck load of luggage for me. When she agreed, I gave her a tremendous tip. She was so surprised and happy. Everyday since then, I have fresh fruit and chocolates in my room. She has also brought in fresh cut flowers 2 times. She said one she got from the area near her home. She checks in on me at least 2-3 times a day to ask if I need anything. It is nice. We have developed a rapport and she is really looking after me. It also does not go unnoticed that I know all the doormen and front desk people by name. Thanks for that little tip of advice. When I brought over 2 taxi loads of boys one night, the only comment from anyone was have a good night Mr. Oz. :) 6 boys walking up with an old man does not go unnoticed. As Mama said in Chicago, "you do something for Mama and Mama do something for you."

Guest Gringo

RE: Tipping and Mama

Glad to hear that you are having such fun Oz. Don't forget, "If you want my gravy, pepper my ragoo!!":+

Gringo, I have thought of you often over here. I am happy you saw my posting. I was in the markets the other day doing some shopping and just knew I was getting ripped off. I needed you there to bring some patience to my buying.

Also, there are so many boys here wandering on the streets at every turn, I could just imagine you here having a blast. Plus, I would love to have been able to get one of your cultural tours of Bangkok. :)

Sex on Stage

I have been told that there were no sex shows in Bangkok. Perhaps the person who told me meant to say they aren't what they use to be. They are still here and they are very hot to watch.

I went to Future Boys at the right time on 2 nights ago. I had picked up my boy for the night at Boys.com and wasn't ready to go to the hotel yet so we went into a few of the bars to watch the shows.

I was pleasantly surprised with the show at Future Boys as they had a bit of everything on stage. There were at least 7 different presentations and all contained hot boys and all were very sensual. Then, one act really caught my eye. A guy came out with a full hard on and a condom. He proceeded to the end of the stage. Then, another naked hard-on boy but the second one stuck his dick right in the ass of boy #1. Then a third into #2 and then a forth into #3 and so on until about 8 boys were all on the stage in one big fuck fest. It was very hot. They didn't stay in that position long and then they separated and there were a few groups fucking each other in different areas. The act only lasted one song and then we went back to the sexy NC17 shows. But, let me tell you, it was beautiful to watch. It fascinated me so much that I tipped a few of the boys when they left the stage.

Talk about putting on a show. It was hot! Each day, I find just a little bit of something new about the city I that I love.

Guest Gringo

Oz--I would LOVE to be there with you. I continue to be very frustrated with my life in America. But it sounds like you are doing quite well on your own. Give a wink to a street boy for me. :+

Gringo, I will go one even better for you. :) Your talk inspired me when I was in Brazil. I have picked up several boys from the street and had a marvelous time with them. I feel perfectly safe here and the guys I have picked up have really been amazing. I will say, I probably would not have done it if I had not seen you in action. :)

I am not quite sure I would do the same in Brazil. :) But, I am building up to it. :) Maybe after another lesson or two with you, I will be a pro? :)

RE: Sex on Stage

Lucky, I am having an amazing time. It really is the trip of a lifetime for me. :)

The weather is hot! It is in the upper 90's here and more humid that I am use to. I walk 2 blocks and I am filled with sweat from head to toe. But, I think it is because I am use to NYC winter weather. The boys I bring back walk into my hotel room and start shivering.

I am headed to Pattaya and Pukette next week for a week or two with a friend and I am told that the weather there is even hotter. But with a pool, a beach and a few sexy boys, I am sure I will be able to bare it. :)

RE: Totally, totally OZ

My prediction is that if you liked Bangkok so much, and for the reasons that you did, then you are going to find that Pattaya is totally the land of OZ. In other words, paradise! SO have fun! I sure did when I was in Pattaya! (Too long ago!)

Archived