Prague - Must See boys, men, museumes, etc.

TotallyOz
This topic is 7189 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prague: Night 1: The plane trip here was early this morning and I didn't sleep much the night before as I engaged in some legal herb smoking and a boy. :) So, when I got to the hotel today, I was exhausted.

The Plane: first, be sure not to wait till the last minute to book your ticket to Prague if you are in Europe and decide to fly here on a whim. That is what I did and they tried to charge me over 900E for the ticket. I decided to use my miles instead but when I arrived at the airport they said they could not do it but would give me the ticket for the 260E rate for 3 day advance. They said they don’t publicize this but as long as there are extra seats they want to fill them. I agreed and off I went.

The Hotel: I had reservations at the Intercontinental Hotel here. But, when I arrived, was told I was not in the system. I was livid. But, they were right, I had accidentally booked for Oct 26th instead of September 26th. What a nightmare! The hotel was fully booked and oversold. They could not give me a room and there were no other hotels in the city with high speed internet that had vacancies. I was depressed. Then I remembered that the Intercontinental in Bangkok was great to me. I gave them a call and they spoke with management here and wala, I was not able to get a hotel room, but they did give me one of their apartments. The apartment has a living room, bedroom, bathroom with huge tub and a full kitchen. The apartments did not have high speed internet but they had it installed for me this evening and they included a free breakfast daily. All of this for less the price than the regular room. Thus, the main reason I stay at the Intercontinental Hotels so often. They really do take care of their members!

The bars: I went to Drakes at 5pm tonight as it was open 24/7. There was no one there. Not a single person and was told to come back at midnight. I said ok. I went to eat and relaxed for a bit and chatted with Marc Anthony and Firecat as they were both giving me advice on what to do and who to see. :) I went to Pinocchio first. The club is by the tracks and I was told not in a safe area. So, I had a driver for the night to take me from bar to bar and wait on me. The area didn't seem bad to me but I could see it would not be easy to get a taxi from the street. However, in each place I went to tonight, the bar guys asked if I wanted a taxi before I left. Pinocchio was nice. The boys were sexy and there were many boys from Prague there as opposed to the bars I visited in Amsterdam where there were many foreigners. The bar was clean and there were around 30 boys there. I was told to get there earlier tomorrow night to have a better selection but I was happy with what choices I had. I picked my boy, a slender little 19 year with blond hair and green eyes. He had a bubble butt and was gay. His rate was 2000CZ for an hour or two. All you have to do to get a boy's attention there is smile at them and they will walk over to chat. I bought a drink for one and then another. I picked the one I wanted and was off. We had the driver return us to the hotel and we had fun. He was great and I will see him again. I took him back to the bar when we finished and I then went to Escape.

Escape was nice as well. There were about 15 or so guys there when I arrived. They had 2 boys on stage doing a go go dance and the rest were waiting around for someone to smile. The one I wanted was on stage so I patiently waited. He was blond and blue and had a beautiful muscle boy body with a ripped stomach. He was about 6 feet tall and very sexy! He had a client he was with when he got off stage so I assumed he was unavailable. He saw me keep looking at him and he wandered over. We chatted and he told me what he was able to do and what not. He is bi and says he does everything but getting fucked. He asked for 2500CZ for a session and I agreed. I made plans to see him tomorrow afternoon after my city tour and before I head to dinner with a friend. I am not sure if he will show or not but I think he will. He certainly said he would and wanted to go with me tonight. But, my cute little bottom boy, the drama with the hotel and the plane had drained me and I wanted to be sure to be able to give him the attention this hot muscle stud deserves. So, I will see him tomorrow. He looks like the statue of a Greek god and is the opposite of what I normally like. But, his amazing physique and his personality made me want to be with him more than anyone I saw tonight. Well, actually, the front desk boys at my hotel are pretty fucking hot and the KLM flight attendants are equally sexy but that is a story for another time. :) Escape was fun and the boys did an oil show totally nude on stage and then every boy in the bar got naked in a line and did a little routine. It was fun to see and only made me want to see my new boy even sooner than I had planned. Luckily, patience prevailed! :)

I went back to Drakes tonight and there was one boy there. Unlike the other bars where you can enter and just buy beer, at Drakes you have to pay 190CZ to get in the door. I was not interested in doing this tonight as I didn't want the free video booths or the glory holes or the back room. So, I passed and had my driver take me to the hotel.

All in all, so far, I can say that there were only about 20 boys tonight that Marc Anthony would drewl over. That is not a bad night in my mind. :) Crazy thing though. Other than my hot muscle boy, the boy that caught my mind was a dark boy, probably Moroccan or Turkish. I will have him before I leave. There are also several other boys I met that I will try. Four days, and tons of energy. More of the Prague story to come! :) That is uless my blond muslce boy whisks me off to Amsterdam to legally get married. :)

>I am not sure if

>he will show or not but I think he will. He certainly said he

>would and wanted to go with me tonight.

OK. He did show up. Amazing boy and I had a great time with him. He looks even better with the sunset on his face lying on a bed with no clothes on! My, how great life is! :)

Day 2

Day 2 started off nice with a tour of the city. We visited Prague Castle and the cathedral. We were given a historical tour of the city and dropped off in the center of the art gallery area. The tour was nice and cost 21E for 3 1/2 hours. The Castle area was beautiful and gave great opportunities for me to take some nice photos.

The beautiful blond boy that I met the previous night showed up on time and we had a wonderful experience. He is so fucking yummy in bed and did everything he promised. Afterwards, he lay cuddling for a long time and we just chatted. After I gave him the money, he lingered on in my apartment for another 20 or 30 min. It was a wonderful time!

I went back to Pino's tonight and enjoyed the conversation of a few tourists and a few boys. My tab was higher as the boy I was interested in was with a friend and I both them both drinks. :)

I went back to Escape and found both my blond god and the darker looking boy I had seen the night before which intrigued me. I had them both at my table for drinks and simply asked the younger boy, 20, if he was able to be the bottom for both me and the blond. He said sure, it sounds fun. Being gay, I suspected that a 3-way might be fun for him. It turned out to be fun for both of them and for me. Everyone had their needs attended to and everyone got off. A nice three-way and the 2nd time I saw the blond boy today! BTW: He is supposed to be here at 11am in the morning before I start off on my tour of the medieval city.

Escape was fun and there were plenty of boys for my taste. There was one other boy that I really liked but he didn't want a three or four way as they were his friends. He said that he would go with just me anytime but not with the others. So, we left him behind and headed out the door. I will go back and get him before the end of my trip as his spunk dancing really turned me on. And, his slender body with the ripples in his stomach makes me want to..... Anyway, for the second night in a row, I had a great time in Prague.

Day 3

Today, after my morning session with my Escape boy, I went to the medieval town of Kunta Hora. It took about an hour to get there from Prague. The city has some of the best architecture I have ever seen. It was built in the middle ages and the town’s cathedral Church of St. Barbara is amazing. St. Barbara is the saint of mining and the town was a silver mining town. It is simply beautiful with the frescos and the art and the entire tour was mesmerizing. The tour also included a tour of the old mint and that was interesting as well. I am trying to culture up on this trip but it is hard to do with so many boys around. :)

While in Kunta Hora, I met a guy working at a restaurant. The town is only 20k and very small. He is without a doubt the most beautiful guy I have ever laid eyes on. I was not hungry and ate there only to talk to him. We chatted for a bit, it was nice. I told him I was in Prague because of all the beautiful boys. He seemed ok with that and we chatted further. I told him how sexy he was and he blushed. He would never consider working in a bar he said and he was not gay. My disappointment was tremendous. I almost died right then and there. But, my sex drive got the best of me. I told him I wanted him to spend the night with me in Prague. He laughed a bit and blushed even more. :) I said, “If you come with me, I’ll pay you $1,000 USA to stay all night.” Again, he shrugged it off and smiled. I knew that I was not going to get what I wanted, so I finished my quick meal and walked off. I went to a shop to get my family some stuff and he met me on the street. “did you say $1,000 USA?” I said, “Yes.” I don’t think he knew how much this was when I offered it to him. He said, OK but he had to work till 7 and could I wait till then? I said I had to be back in Prague but if he took a taxi, I would pay for it. I gave him 3,000CZ for the taxi and expected to never see him again.

To my surprise, he showed up at shortly after 8:30. He was dressed in black pants, a tie die dead head shirt and a red baseball cap. He looked simply divine! He got into the room and I knew instantly that he had never done this before. When I touched his leg, he seemed ok with him and his hand planted itself on top of mine. We started making out on the couch and moved to the bedroom. His kisses were soft and sweet and I had to guide him everywhere we went. Normally, I don’t suck dick and just like getting serviced but his dick called my name and I devoured it. : He in turn did the same to mine. I wasn’t really sure what he would do sexually as we didn’t even discuss it and I didn’t really care. He looked like Lukas’s younger brother and I just wanted to be with him. To my surprise, he let me fuck him and expected to fuck me. Well, we have a problem there. I don’t bottom for anyone. Well, I do if I am in a long term relationship with them. Or, if I am in Prague with the most beautiful boy on the face of the earth! So, I gave in and let him fuck me as well.

We ordered food into the room and watched TV a bit, a pay per view movie from America. His hands never left me while on the couch together. We had sex again before going to bed. I was exhausted before sleep and wanted to rest a bit. At about 3am I woke up with a dick in my ass for the second time that day. OK, I enjoyed it but don’t tell Firecat, I tell him I am a total top. :) He came again. When we were getting ready to wake up, he wanted me to fuck him again so I did and then he wanted his turn again.

Breakfast was ordered. Food came and went. We showered together and played some more. Before noon, we fucked for the last time. I had gotten much more than I had dreamed my entire trip to Europe would have given me. He came at least 6 times over the evening and the morning. I didn’t even know that was possible but he did and was hard again only moments afterward. His cock remained hard and his sex drive remained high the entire time.

What I learned after our first fucking session was that he was a virgin. He has played with girls but never fucked one. He had never been with a guy before. He said he had a great time and if I had know that he was a virgin I am not sure I would have wanted to be his first. I have always said that I don’t want a boy to have sex with a man for $$ as their first sexual experience. But, what was done was done and there was no going back.

He gave me an amazing time and I can say without a doubt that he was the best overnight I have ever had. Just one boy and one night and my trip was worth it! I am still a bit speechless when I think of his angelic face or his totally smooth face. I am tired and exhausted. My dick has no energy today and I am not sure I will make it to the bars tonight. I am in heaven! :)

Marc Anthony, I am a bastard! And, you would kill me if you saw his face. You would put off your Canada trip and join me tomorrow!

I only have one more day here in Prague before I head to Paris. So far, this country has proven to me that I could easily enjoy a longer stay in Prague!

RE: Day 2

I would if I were in my "home town", which, as you know, is not very far from Paris, but work calls me to Vienna, much further East and closer to Prague than to Paris...Too bad! x( x( When are you ending your Eurosex tour? Any chance you could drop by? }( :*

Guest Tampa Yankee

Corrupting the Corrupting...

ROFLMAO....... see what trouble you get into when I let you wander around on your own!!! :7

I must see this twink that turned the Great OZ into a quivering bottom boy... hehe :o

(apologies to anyone offended by referring to Oz as a boy but I consider it a compliment :+)

RE: Corrupting the Corrupting...

>I must see this twink that turned the Great OZ into a

>quivering bottom boy... hehe :o

>

>(apologies to anyone offended by referring to Oz as a boy but

>I consider it a compliment :+)

What? A quivering bottom boy? You are kidding right? I was not quivering at all. I took it like a man! That's right! A man! I didn't yell or scream or complain. I AM A MAN! HEAR ME??!!!!!

BTW: Thanks for the boy compliment. I consider it a compliment. :)

RE: Day 3

>

>Marc Anthony, I am a bastard! And, you would kill me if you

>saw his face. You would put off your Canada trip and join me

>tomorrow!

>

Oz: You are a bastard!!!!!! Any true friend would have consideration and take the necessary steps to bring "the boy of your dreams" to our Montreal convention.

I am.

:7

See you soon (hopefully with Lucas jr. in tow).

>Can you post pics of the “most beautiful guy” in Kunta Hora?

>I’d love to see the guy who rocked your world.

I don't have a pic of my dream boy. He was so yummy! But, I do have a pic of my blond boy that I really enjoyed many times here as well. Send me a private message here and I'll gladly send to you via e-mail.

RE: Hooboy Searches Kutna Hora

Hoo, thanks for the pic. The is exactly the way the Church looked. It really was a lovely city and the homes and businesses there were just amazing. On my next trip here, I will spend more time with a car, driving from one castle and one church to the other! (lier.lier pants on fire. I'll try anyway, if I can get away from Prague!) :)

Loving those Euro boys!

Oz

>Oz: You are a bastard!!!!!! Any true friend would have

>consideration and take the necessary steps to bring "the boy

>of your dreams" to our Montreal convention.

Marc, I thought you were bringing the boy for me? Wasn't that the deal?

BTW: The Paris boy I am suppose to be checking into for you has not written back since I asked him if he was the star in question. So, I don't really expect him to show tomorrow night or the next night! Too bad! I think he may be a fake!

Charlie, that is so cool you have family there. I think it was an amazing city. Have you been there much?

Don't worry about me thinking I have to match my experience last night. I don't expect to. I have fun in many places and in many ways. I will try to keep finding new and interesting things whereever I travel! :)

Boats and Carriages!

I took a boat trip and it was nice but fast. It really didn't go many places but just up and down the river. It was less than an hour and not really worth the money or time.

However, I did take a horse carriage around the city and that was totally worth it. It was great to take a ride in a carriage when the streets are cobblestone and the buildings are old. I was able to wrap up in a blanket and enjoy the ride. The tour was worth every penny and is a must do if you come to Prague!

Archived