Autofellatio ie doing yourself

Troyster
This topic is 6272 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember now reading about how you suck and fuck simultaneously. That's a good talent! I discovered I could suck myself at 16 and did it a few times. Then the last time I did it I was 25 and I was curious to see whether I could still do it. That was the last time. Generally, unless you keep yourself extremely flexible, you tend to lose that as you age (along with other things!). Oh well, I say enjoy it while you can. :p

Guest TorontoJared

Remember to tell yourself that "You're not a slut, you're just social". lol! Also, you can say that you're sexually extroverted! (at least that's what my friends say about me)

Guest Mikel

Ricky Martinez, based in Las Vegas, is supreme at this feat! He really is great at it and seems to genuinely enjoy it and enjoys being watched...especially enjoys being rimmed while he is sucking himself.

By the way, he is extremely professional and a great guy.

Guest TorontoJared

I love that one!! I'll have to remember that! My friends will get such a laugh out of it! Thanks for telling me that one! I can't wait to use it. I hope that someone calls me a slut soon! lol. (How many times do you hear someone say that?) Anyway, talk to you later and have a good night!

Archived