What's happening with Devon of San Francisco (Pittsburgh?)

latlrnr
This topic is 4983 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You are absolutely corrrect Steven, I was augustman. The moniker of augustman unfortunately had to disappear due to an unfortunate incident with a gentleman. I have never used both monkers simultaneously. One ended and then the next appeared a month or two later. I also closed my email address and since that took 30 days to really close I just felt it was a good time to stay away. It was not something I wanted to do but circumstances were such that I felt it was the right thing to do. I will be honest with you in that it was a point when I felt I could never trust a gentleman again. It was a wake up call for myself that this is a business and reputable people and disreputable people are part of the business. I do believe it was three years ago. I was probably being over cautious at the time. I do know when I did return I did attempt to assume the identity of a newbie but again I felt better to be cautious rather than jump out and be demonstrative.

If you feel that was dishonest, fare enough again I did not use both handles at the same time nor play both ends field at the same time either.

I dont think I have changed my style of posting and no one has ever directly asked me, so you are the first. I have been asked by a couple of people resume my original moniker but I dont think it would be right. I have maintained my review handle but alas I do not do much of that any more. In fact I dont post here that much either as I did when I first joined. I dont think it would take a genious to figure out what my review handle is given the information.

Lets see what else I am not proud of my personal life. I have certainly made a mess of things in certain aspects but somehow have managed to keep things afloat my friends here do wonder how do that but somehow I do. I would rather not go into details. Probably very hypicritical (lousy speller) since I am Catholic and still go to mass on Sunday's but I do ask forgiveness each week.

Yes I have hired you three times. The first did not turn out well but finally two years later we discussed the situation and you came up with a solution which you handled to more than I could hope for and I had a great time and the last time was a wonderful overnight. I wrote a review for you, in fact two I believe, very positive. I think as a gentlemen you are top notch. I have never had an issue with your work ethic your performance is wonderful.

Now I dont think it is necessary to go back and review the negative side as you said it is a pandoras box so lets leave closed. Unfortunately I think you jumped to conclusions a while back, much what I said in my post here, people do that quite often. But lets leave that go as again not worth the time.

So if there is something else you would like me to declare please feel free to let me know. Although somethings I would like to keep private I do understand that posting here the risk of privacy can be an issue.

Thanks for your inquiry!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough, Bart. Thank you for posting. However, I don't think in my post I associated your previous identity with your current one. I just mentioned that some people due to different circumstances are having a fresh start here. And you're not the only one. As an assiduous reader of this board, I see how writing styles can be unique. Thank you for your post and clarification. I appreciate it.

Steven stop being so damned slimy. Of course you meant to provoke Bart. Why bring that name up considering all the others in here. Of all the people that should not talk about multiple names, you probably top the list. Bart was polite and forthcoming in his response. A quick fuck you steven would have probably been more appropriate. As far as being here to provoke carnage, hell you seem almost giddy with damages inflicted. One wonders what role certain people may have in antagonizing people and pushing them further to the brink. Of course, I don't mean that you Steven would do such a thing. Innudendo is a bitch and though I dont know you Steven, my guess is that you are too.

It was interesting to me to read the old thread about Devon again. I was not going to comment, as I didn't then as I felt like a bystander then watching a carwreck. I couldn't help and any comment I made would be gratuitous. I have nothing to say about the brouhaha about RC either. Don't know him and likely never will.

When I first joined this site (actually the old Hooboy site) I would post reviews and comments in the Forum under the same moniker. Then one day a review I posted didn't appear on Hooboy's site because he had lost his laptop containing it in a taxi. I was very upset and told him so as I felt my personal information had been compromised by his carelessness. He more or less told me in a PM to get lost. But I didn't, I am still here. And he isn't. And I am still Luv2play and I still do. But I don't write about it much.

Archived