411: GymCakes in SF

maxbtm

4 hours ago, MscleLovr said:

You have excellent taste in men @maxbtm. Welcome!

May I ask what his rates are?

Why thank you! :)

He asked for $350/hr. But it was well worth it. This man is quite intuitive and is committed to creating a comfortable setting, and he’s all about making sure your needs are met. I’d highly recommend him.

5 hours ago, Lolito said:

Ooh wow. Missed him during my trip to SF. Will definitely reach out another time. SF seems to have amazing guys

Keep this guy on your radar when you’re back in SF for sure. 😉

11 hours ago, maxbtm said:

Why thank you! :)

He asked for $350/hr. But it was well worth it. This man is quite intuitive and is committed to creating a comfortable setting, and he’s all about making sure your needs are met. I’d highly recommend him.

hmm.. 350 seems a bit high for this profile in SF.  oh well.  too bad he doesn't share a face pic.  that might tip the balance.  

2 hours ago, Moke said:

hmm.. 350 seems a bit high for this profile in SF.  oh well.  too bad he doesn't share a face pic.  that might tip the balance.  

He’s a total babe - well groomed, chiseled jaw, and all. Maybe that’s just my thing haha, but seeing him in person more than tips the balance.

7 hours ago, maxbtm said:

He’s a total babe - well groomed, chiseled jaw, and all. Maybe that’s just my thing haha, but seeing him in person more than tips the balance.

I assumed you bottomed for him? Is he ok with bareback?

1 hour ago, Lolito said:

Not yet. I’m really into servicing hung uncut men, so I started with oral first. Planning to meet him again soon and bottom this time around. I’ll report back.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2024 at 5:53 AM, Lolito said:

Just to follow up, met up with this stud again recently and bottomed for him this time. All I can say is he’s perfect. DM if you’d like to know more.

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/20/2024 at 10:34 PM, Nick222 said:

One of the best guys I've met.  Very giving, engaging, great kisser, vers.... felt more like a mutual hookup than anything else.

Thanks for the endorsement. I can concur that this guy is really great. Super sweet, soft spoken and sexy, muscular. Easy to communicate with (for a change…. I’ve been running into a lot of folks lately that can’t carry on a simple text conversation). And his place is immaculate and inviting. Hope to meet him again!  

• 1 month later...

Met this guy recently and had to leave a review. Definitely one of the best guys I have seen. Agree with the poster up top who says a session with GymCakes is more like a mutual hookup, and that is what the top providers do.

Handsome guy, has a great smile and an amazing body especially as I have a weakness for hairy chest. The session was passionate, intense and wild, he certainly had a naughty side. Most importantly, he is genuine in his interactions, friendly in communicating through the website, and a good conversationalist in person. Highly recommended! Will definitely see him repeatedly if I live in SF.