Jump to content

411: GymCakes in SF


maxbtm

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, MscleLovr said:

You have excellent taste in men @maxbtm. Welcome!
 

May I ask what his rates are?

Why thank you! :)

He asked for $350/hr. But it was well worth it. This man is quite intuitive and is committed to creating a comfortable setting, and he’s all about making sure your needs are met. I’d highly recommend him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Lolito said:

Ooh wow. Missed him during my trip to SF. Will definitely reach out another time. SF seems to have amazing guys

Keep this guy on your radar when you’re back in SF for sure. 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, maxbtm said:

Why thank you! :)

He asked for $350/hr. But it was well worth it. This man is quite intuitive and is committed to creating a comfortable setting, and he’s all about making sure your needs are met. I’d highly recommend him.

hmm.. 350 seems a bit high for this profile in SF.  oh well.  too bad he doesn't share a face pic.  that might tip the balance.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Moke said:

hmm.. 350 seems a bit high for this profile in SF.  oh well.  too bad he doesn't share a face pic.  that might tip the balance.  

He’s a total babe - well groomed, chiseled jaw, and all. Maybe that’s just my thing haha, but seeing him in person more than tips the balance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, maxbtm said:

He’s a total babe - well groomed, chiseled jaw, and all. Maybe that’s just my thing haha, but seeing him in person more than tips the balance.

I assumed you bottomed for him? Is he ok with bareback?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lolito said:

I assumed you bottomed for him? Is he ok with bareback?

Not yet. I’m really into servicing hung uncut men, so I started with oral first. Planning to meet him again soon and bottom this time around. I’ll report back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...